Black Screen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam sighed. "I'm sorry babe I don't think I can stay over tonight, I have a ton of work to do for tomorrow."

"Oh."

"I'm really sorry I just can't blow this off any longer."

Anne let a finger intimately run through the back of his hair. "Well if you hang around for 10 minutes we can find something else to blow off."

He didn't laugh. "That's sweet but I'll take that offer when I have enough time to return the favour."

"You do have enough time! Returning the favour won't even take 20 minutes I promise! That's 30 minutes less sleep, you can live with that."

Adam reached up and pulled her hands down from his shoulders, holding them in his own so she couldn't try to tease him. "30 minutes in theory, 1 hour in practice and I can barely spare 10 minutes... I'm sorry it's just really stressful for me right now. Another time I promise."

"Tomorrow?" It was a hopeful thought.

"I don't have anything to hand in on Tuesday so... possibly. I'll let you know in the morning."

Her heart sank a little lower. "So no."

"So maybe." He leaned in and kissed her again. It had half the passion of the last one but the slice of comfort was still nice for a few seconds before he pulled away. "I had fun tonight."

"Me too."

Adam let go of her hands and backed down her path. "I'll text you when I'm back home." He blew her a kiss. "Goodnight!"

"Night."

And with her response he turned around and left her on her doorstep, cold and frustrated.

She shouldn't have gotten her hopes up, Anne knew him well enough by now that she shouldn't expect him to jump at the offer of sex like other guys might. Adam was comfortable having sex once a fortnight, when his parents had their own date night and she was free to come over to his.

Anne was not comfortable with once a fortnight. Anne was not comfortable with once a week. Anne wanted him to take her roughly and firmly every fucking day or at least as often as he could find the time. That's what normal couples their age did! Hell, Gary practically lived inside Beth from what she had heard.

She knew she shouldn't compare her relationship to her friend's, but her fingers spent more time in her pussy than Adam did and that wasn't okay!

Anne fumbled for the house keys through the contents of her purse. She wasn't used to carrying a damn purse since she usually kept everything in the pockets of her jeans which a dress didn't offer. Anne had done so much for this date; she had spent twice the usual time doing her makeup and hair, she picked out and wore her nicest dress and shaved her legs so she could wear it, and she even trimmed her pubic region after her shower even though Adam never voiced a complaint about it having a bit of length! Dragging around a handbag for a few hours was the worst part though, she almost forgot it when they left the restaurant and if she hadn't remembered she would have been fucked.

She snorted to herself.Guess this wasn't my night to get fucked.

Finally finding the key she twisted it in the lock and bundled into the house praying that her step brother wasn't up.

A half-naked blonde girl was not what she expected.

What the hell?

The girl spun round from the bottom of the staircase, more spooked than Anne was.

"Oh! Hi!"

"Hello..."

They both stood motionless for a second as the warmth of the house was slowly sucked out the open door before the fog seemed to lift from Anne's brain.

"Liza right?" She finally recognised the girl. Liza only shared one of her classes, English Lit with Mr Dickens, and the two of them had never spoken or so much as exchanged a smile, but luckily she remembered her name. She closed the door.

The panic seemed to vanish from the girls eyes. She smiled widely, flashing perfect, pearly white teeth. "Yeah that's me! I know who you are, obviously." Liza chirped back. "I mean you're Anne am I right?"

She nodded, smiling back politely. Anne barely had time to ask what the fuck she was doing in her house before the blonde starting babbling again.

"Did you seriously not lose a mark over like any test?"

Anne shifted a bit, feeling uncomfortable. "No I dropped 2% on one of my History modules."

"That's still insane! You're like a super genius!"

"Not really... I just worked really hard a got a little lucky. But thank you."

"Yes really!" Liza insisted. "You're like my hero. I had no idea until earlier today that you were Brad's sister! What a small world."

"Yeah, small world." Brad was not her real brother; he was her step-brother. Anne always insisted on making that distinction clear so no one would assume they shared any of the same blood. He was a creep and an asshole. Every time she stressed that they were not related Brad gave her a sly smile and claimed she was just making sure people knew it wasn't incest before she got around to fucking him. "I didn't know you knew him."

"Well I only met him last week at Jimmy's party. We hadn't really talked before then."

"Ah okay."

Anne couldn't help losing eye contact to quickly look her up and down. Unfortunately, it was less subtle than she intended. The blonde was wearing a t-shirt and... and well that was it. Maybe she was wearing panties underneath though Anne doubted it; she certainly wasn't wearing a bra seeing how Brad's T-shirt clung to her breasts to show a slight jiggle whenever she moved. The top was comfortably big enough to cover her crotch but the blonde had absurdly long legs that seemed to stretch forever from the hem of the shirt to her bare feet. Damn she was beautiful. A feeling of hatred washed over her.

The silence was awkward. It was clear Liza had just fucked her step brother, and had just come down to grab a drink. This was not a meeting that either of them wanted.

Eventually, Liza saved them both.

"I love your dress!"

"Thanks." Anne answered politely though she was conscious that perhaps the tall girl was just teasing her.

"Wow you're gorgeous! Don't get me wrong I knew you were pretty, like half the guys in our school have a crush on you, but I have never seen you all dressed up before! What was the occasion?"

Half the guys at school have a crush on me? Now Anne was sure Liza was just teasing her.

"Err thanks... I was just on a date with my boyfriend."

Liza laughed. "Aw that's cute. Is that the tall guy you're always walking around with at school?"

"Adam, yes."

"Well he seems lovely, I'm very happy for you. We should hang out sometime! Who knows I might be around here a lot in the future so we could get to know each other better."

The thought of her and Brad having an ongoing thing just made her angry. Why would she even like that scumbag? She was hesitant to say the girl deserved better since she seemed a bit fake and bitchy but she was undeniably gorgeous and she didn't want Brad to be dating someonethis out of his league. That it would make his head even bigger than it already was.

"Yeah that would be nice."

"Ooo! Maybe you could help me with some of Mr Dickens work! I think I am falling behind a little."

Anne grimaced. She was doing so well in English Lit either and Mr Dickens was beginning to get suspicious. For a girl who scored higher than every other candidate the school had entered in 5 years she had shown a surprising lack of ability before the exam or since. At the moment he thought it was a fluke, but he wasn't convinced it was that innocent an explanation.

"Sure."

"Great!" Liza smiled. "Now is not the best time though. I'm kind of in a rush to get back upstairs if you know what I mean." She winked and laughed again.

Anne held back a cringe. "Yeah that's fine."

"It was nice meeting you, sweetie!"

And with that the blonde spun round and bounded up the stairs, confirming to Anne that she was, in fact, not wearing any underwear.

"Nice to meet you too." She muttered.

Anne watched as Liza opened her brother's door, disappeared into the room, and closed the door behind them, leaving little to the imagination about what they would be doing inside. Anne wanted to spend the night getting her brains fucked out by Adam and instead she was left alone while Brad got to enjoy pounding a future supermodel into the ground.

She stood there for a moment in silence.

What a bitch.

Anne hated Brad and Brad hated her, it was a mutual thing.

He hated her because his dad, her step-father, wanted to leave his company to Anne once he retired, providing she got the grades her mother wanted. She hated him because she couldn't walk around her own house in a t-shirt without getting leered at.

Urgh, I need comfort food.

There was one last slice of birthday cake in the fridge that she had been saving for this moment, a beautiful slice of chocolate fudge cake that her mother made... Well, hopefully there was a slice left. She could only hope Brad hadn't gotten to it while she was out or given it to his blonde bimbo.

The kitchen was as clean as it was when she left earlier, which meant Brad had ordered takeout. If he had bothered to cook he would have left the mess for her to clean up. Praying to the god of cake, she opened the fridge to see what was left for her.

No cake.

Prick. She slammed the door closed. Why was tonight going so badly? This was meant to be an amazing evening or at least only the regular amount of disappointing.

Anne pulled off her uncomfortable heels and threw them to the side. Fuck it! If she couldn't have cake tonight then she would have wine. Popping open a new bottle she poured a generous amount into her glass, certainly more than her mother would approve of. Anne proceeded to drink it down to a more respectable level, and then topped it back up to the brim again, all without bothering to put down the bottle.

Her new plan was beginning to sound nice; taking the glass up to her room, changing into comfortable clothes, and throwing on a cute movie before drifting into a nice, deep, semi-intoxicated sleep. A nice cute movie to distract her from Liza getting fucked loudly on the other side of the wall...

Urgh. She needed to cum. If Adam wasn't going to provide that then she was just going to have to do it herself.

Taking another swig, Anne bounded up the stairs with the glass. She would stick to her plan, but instead of a cute movie she would find one better suited to her needs.

As she passed Brad's room she couldn't help herself, she needed to hear. Anne paused for a brief moment until she heard the soft moans of her classmate faintly coming through the door.Yep, definitely having sex. She kept moving again and made it to her room, quickly shutting the door behind her.

Anne wasted no time. As soon as she closed the door she threw off her clothes and grabbed the comfy top and shorts she liked to sleep in and jumped into them.

She sighed, now very content.Who needs boyfriends?

Anne took another deep swig of wine. She wasn't a lightweight so one glass shouldn't affect her too much, just enough to make the night a little bit more tolerable.

The wall she and Brad shared was thicker than his door so thankfully Anne could no longer hear them going at it. A small blessing.

Quickly booting up her laptop, she pulled up a chair and sat at her desk.

Another reason her sex life was disappointing, other than the lack of it, was that it was so... plain. There was foreplay and intimacy and he always made sure she came but Anne still found it lacking. She wanted more. She wanted him to take a more commanding presence.

Opening up the porn site, Anne quickly narrowed down her search to Amateur BDSM; her go-to category. She didn't want anything too extreme, a hot guy and a "real" looking girl getting tied down and spanked, that would do just fine.

Anne wasn'tthat freaky. She barely considered herself particularly into BDSM. She just wanted to be cuffed and handled a bit roughly, maybe even blindfolded. She wasn't into the more risky practices, for example she didn't want Adam to be a full time Dom and control her out of the bedroom, nor did she see any appeal in being overly degraded or used. That could be fun to watch sometimes, but it wasn't for her. Anne just needed him to be assertive with his desires and kinks and let her know what he wanted from her. That would be enough.

It didn't take her long to find the right scene. It looked a bit more extreme than she would usually go for but Anne thought the girl involved looked enough like her that it won her favour.

Long brown hair, green eyes, thin but not very busty. The ring gag in her mouth distorted her facial features enough to hide any distinctive differences to Anne's own features. She was also roughly the same height although it was hard to tell while she was on her knees. Unfortunately, the girl had her belly button and nipples pierced which brought Anne out of it slightly, since she had none of those pierced and would never get the latter done in a million years.

Anne didn't know why she liked it when the amateur girls looked like her, she just did. She figured it was probably because it made it easier to imagine herself in the girl's place, getting fucked and dominated, but a lot of the time the scene was more intense than she wanted to personally experience. In the end it didn't really matter. She liked what she liked.

Quality of camerawork was never as good in amateur porn but some cases were worse than others. The video she had found tonight was on the good end of the spectrum. The couple owned a decent camera and mounted it on a tri-pod, saving Anne the pain of having to potentially sit through 20 minutes of shaky close-ups and a blurry picture.

The video started as a man backed away from the camera, having just pressed the record button. He was tall, maybe as tall as Adam but definitely better looking. Anne immediately felt guilty for thinking that. She shouldn't be comparing Adam to other men, despite his faults. The man WAS better looking though, with muscles bulging under his shirt and perfectly kept stubble. Anne hoped he didn't stay dressed for the full video; he was too hot for that.

On the other hand, the girl started off completely naked. She was on her knees a few meters back from the camera with her hands behind her back, patiently waiting for her Dom to finish with the set up. It would be nice to see the guy take off his clothes but the clear power dynamic of him being dressed while she was exposed was sexy in its own way.

The guy in the video unzipped his fly at the same time Anne stuck her hand down her shorts. The man unbuttoned his boxers and pulled out a monster of a cock. Anne's mouth opened slightly as if she were mentally picturing the huge thing going into her own mouth. She started to slowly rub her clit.

Her lookalike was more sure of what she wanted, wasting no time in devouring her Dom's dick and taking it deep into her throat.

Anne was impressed. Deep throating was an impossible feat for her, her gag reflex was too strong. Fortunately Adam was not impressively endowed enough to make it a necessity. This guy on the other hand was fucking her throat with more cock to spare.

The guy let her do all the work to please him for a minute, just looking down at her and spurring her on with names.

"Faster, Slut!"

"Show me what a filthy whore you are."

"You're such a little, cum-craving bitch aren't you?"

That combined with the gagging sounds made her glad she had headphones. No wall was thick enough to risk Brad or Liza hearing THAT.

Anne wondered what they would think of her if they did come to know the kind of thing she was watching. How would they react?

Would they think she was a horny slut? Would Liza think she was sick in the head? Would Brad tease her? Laugh at her? Expose her interests to all of his friends?

She lifted her shirt so her free hand could play with her nipples and started rubbing her pussy faster.

Maybe he would try to coerce her into fucking him to keep her secret, then after he was finished using her he would toss her to the side and tell everyone anyway. Yeah, that seemed more likely...

The Dom on the screen had given up on letting his sub try to impress him and was now grabbing her hair tight and fucking her throat with the full length of his cock.

It was becoming apparent that the girl wasn't just keeping her hands behind her back because she was told to; they were bound behind her with something. As she was flailing about for breath her arms naturally tried to come to her defence and push away the invading dick. Her shoulders were noticeably struggling but were unable to move to her aid. She couldn't even bite down on his penis if things got too out of control because of the ring gag keeping her mouth constantly available. Anne began to worry for the girl. How long had she gone without breathing?

Just as Anne thought the girl was in serious danger the man pulled away and she fell to the floor gasping. Anne breathed a sigh of relief but she couldn't have been half as scared as the girl seemed to be. Every breath was a desperate one, the sub gulped in as much air as she could and almost choked on it. A small part of her must have thought she was about to die. Drool and pre-cum leaked from her gasping mouth forming a small puddle on the floor. She was a mess.

Her Dom leaned down and unstrapped her ring gag, letting it fall to the floor next to her saliva. He then stood up and waited for her to recover.

Even 30 seconds later she was still panting heavily but she managed to find her voice at least.

"T-Thank you Master f-for using your slut's throat."

Anne laughed. If it were her on the floor she'd be verbally tearing off his balls for that shit! Not thanking him.

"You're welcome, slave. Now before I put this blindfold on you I want you to take a look at the floor for me and see the mess you've made."

She nodded. "I'm sorry Master I shouldn't have dribbled on your floor. Please forgive me."

"Not that." He pointed in-between her legs. "That!"

The slave-girl looked down between her knees and blushed. "I'm sorry, Master."

"What for?"

"For making this mess."

"Do you know what that mess is, Slut?"

The slave nodded, ashamed.

"What is it?"

Anne kept rubbing her clit as the scene unfolded, god she needed Adam to make her blush like this.

"I-It's..."

He slapped her right breast pretty hard. She yelped from the sharp pain and jumped, making her breasts swing around as her body panicked. Her nipple rings looked hypnotic when she flailed like that.

"Don't stutter bitch. What is it?"

"It's the wetness from my pussy that's soaked into the carpet, Master." She couldn't meet his eyes.

Her Master was firm with what he wanted. "So what are you sorry for?"

"I-I'm sorry for being such a slut and having my pussy leak on your floor."

Anne was pretty damn soaked too though she had at least been playing with herself. The Master in the video knelt down next to his slave and whispered something commanding in her ear. The look in her eyes was that of complete submission.

The slave turned to face the camera, to face Anne, directly. "I enjoyed sucking my Master's cock so much I made a puddle on the floor without even being touched." Her face was bright red. Her Master was smiling.

"Good whore. Would you like to clean it up for me?"

She hesitated. "If you want me to, Master."

"Well we're about to add to the mess so let's be economic and make you clean it all up afterwards." And with that he bent down and pulled a blindfold over her eyes.

Anne wasn't sure how she felt about blindfolds. Cutting off sight was meant to heighten the other senses and make everything feel a bit better but she needed to know what was going on. Too many trust issues for blindfolds to work for her she supposed.