Black Screen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

15

She was running out of time, she needed to decide now. She couldn't let him publish that website! What would it mean to be a slave? Anne thought back to the video she just watched. The brunette getting used by her master.

11

10

9

What could this guy do to her if he didn't show up in person? Surely it couldn't be that bad.

8

7

But she'd be cheating on Adam... could she bring herself to do that?

6

5

Fuck she'd run out of time! She still hadn't decided what she was going to do!

4

Shit! Quick as lightning Anne tore off her top and shorts. 2 seconds left! She kicked away the chair and fell to her knees. Oh god, what did she have to say!

"Please take me as a slave!"

The number froze on 1. She waited, seeing if it would suddenly drop to 0. When 5 seconds passed and it hadn't she allowed herself to breathe again. She had made it. Anne sighed in relief.

She hadn't even realised she had come to a decision; she just couldn't let herself miss the countdown.

Suddenly the reality of her situation hit her. She had stripped naked, gotten on her knees and begged a stranger to take her as his slave. Her face went bright red.

He was probably eating up her naked body with his eyes right now, just letting her stew in embarrassment.

Anne quickly wrapped herself up in her arms, cutting off his view.What am I doing? One arm covered her breasts, the other between her legs which she clamped together tightly. She looked down in shame, but had to look up again to read his message.

Why would I take you as a slave when you can't even keep yourself exposed to me?

Anne grimaced. "I don't want to be your slave. I don't want to have anything to do with you. I did as you asked so you wouldn't post that website, I'd be happy if I didn't have to pretend to be your slave."

She could almost imagine him laughing as he heard that.

Pretend? This is not an act, slut. This is an audition. The choices were pornstar or slave and you chose slave. But why would I take a slave who wasn't good enough?

You better start trying to make me accept you, or you'll fail your audition and all that courage you built up to strip down and beg like you did will have been for nothing. So put your hands behind your head and spread those knees. Now!

It was surprising how quickly her resistance had evaporated when he dangled Percy over her head. Why did she have to cheat for those exams? She was happy as an average girl with average marks she didn't have to do anything to prove herself to her parents. But she had tried to prove herself anyway and now she had trapped herself as an online slave.Oh god what have I done.

Anne clasped her hands behind her head. That was the easy part, even though it pushed out her breasts provocatively. Spreading her legs was a little harder; it was as if they were frozen. She knew she had to do it but her body wouldn't obey her. She looked up at the screen and imagined him typing a message.Do it now or I leave he would say. Anne had to do it anyway she knew she did, if she made him ask twice it would just piss him off.

She spread her knees.

Anne waited there for what felt like an eternity feeling the weight of the webcams eye all over her body. Never in her life had she felt so exposed. He presumably was in no rush to respond; rather he was taking his time to drink in her curves. He must have seen them 1000 times before from the videos, why bother with this? The thought made her more uncomfortable.

Finally text appeared.

I'm going to have to make you shave that jungle down there

She flushed bright red. Anne trimmed it every week and she had trimmed it last earlier today, it was a far stretch from a jungle.

Still soaked I see, aren't you a slut.

"I was wet from before."

Oh I know. I was watching that too remember? But I'm surprised your arousal has stayed at this level this whole time. Do you enjoy exposing yourself like this?

She scoffed. "You're a sick man."

Slap yourself.

That took her aback. "What?"

Slap your face, now.

"I don't understand."

Are you fucking thick? Slap your slut face before you regret hesitating for so long.

It was clear she shouldn't push him any further. Anne slapped herself. She had intended for it to be quite hard but instinct took over and made her pull back at the last second, resulting in more of a tap to the face than a slap.

He was not pleased.

You have failed your audition. You are not good enough for slavery. The website will go up in 10, I'll send you the link in 15. Goodbye.

Panic overcame her. "No! No wait!"

She looked around her room frantically like there was something there that could save her. It was irrational but she wasn't thinking rationally.

"Please don't! Come back! I'll do it! I'll slap myself!"

He was ignoring her again.

Or he was busy putting up her videos on a porn site.

"PLEASE!"

Anne slapped herself.

Hard.

It stung like hell but she didn't care anymore, this was life or death.

No response.

She slapped herself again.

And again.

And again.

Still nothing.

She did it again. Her face must be getting bright pink.

"Please don't do this! I'll do what you say I promise!

She slapped her poor, burning cheek one last time, harder than any blow that came before. Hoping... Praying... that it would be enough.

She almost burst into tears when he replied, her emotions were a storm.

You have one last chance to prove yourself. If I get even a whiff of disobedience you will have come this far for nothing. Understand?

She nodded, fiercely. "Yes, I understand. I am sorry, I'll do as you say just please don't publish those videos."

Call me Sir.

Anne couldn't explain it, but it was as if a hole appeared in her stomach the second she read... that word. Saying it was one of the hardest things she had ever had to do in her life.

"... Sir..."

Always reply verbally to my messages and never let me catch you forgetting to call me Sir.

Talking like this felt so surreal, but she had no other option. "Okay... Sir."

Again.

"Okay Sir." She tried to sound more confident than she was.

Again.

"Okay Sir."

Better. Do you know why you slapped yourself, slave?

She shook her head before catch herself. Always reply verbally. "No... Sir."

Sorry?

"No Sir." It still made her skin crawl to call him that.

Well ask me to tell you.

"Can..." She exhaled. "Can you tell me Sir?"

You were disrespectful. You might be angry, you might think you don't deserve this, but this is the path you have chosen and I am not someone to be fucked with. You are nothing to me, give me more trouble than you're worth and I'll cut you off. Understood?

Was she truly worthless to him? No, he must be bluffing. "I understand Sir."

Sit back on the chair.

Anne nodded. Getting up was much harder than getting down, which was significant considering the weight that getting on her knees for him had carried. However, giving in to this blackmail, giving up her freedom, it made all the exhaustion of the day catch up to her with a vengeance. All Anne wanted now was her bed; it was her only aim left. Get through this and go to bed, nothing else.

She perched her bare ass back into the chair she was masturbating in just 10 minutes ago, only now she was naked for his pleasure. The screen was still black, the webcam looked like an eye now.

I will now ask you several questions. The text read. You will answer immediately, and completely honestly. Make sure you include the question in your answer. Do you know what that means?

She shook her head but she thought she understood.

If I ask for your name you do not say "Anne Surname", you say "My name is Anne Surname". So let's practice, what is your name?

"My name is Annabel Adams."

Good slut. Say it again, include any middle names and your age.

She was trying hard not to let herself hesitate, Anne didn't want to anger him over nothing.

"My name is Annabel Jessica Adams. I am 18 years old."

Say it again, this time shake your tits as you do.

"What?"

She regretted that immediately.

Slap your face 5 times.

Anne swallowed, her cheek was still burning from earlier.

SLAP.

SLAP.

SLAP.

SLAP.

She doubled over in pain, tears in her eyes. That was 4 she needed another one. She couldn't wait, she had to do it now.

SLAP.

A tear rolled down her cheek as she tried to choke back a sob. When would this nightmare just end.

Name and age, shake those puppies.

Oh god this was so degrading.

She shook her breasts.

"My name is Annabel Jessica Adams. I am 18 years old."

She stopped shaking her shoulders to get her boobs bouncing around and resisted the urge to cover herself. It was a strong urge but the pain in her cheek was stronger.

What do you study in school Anne Jessica Surname?

What followed was a series of very random and very personal questions. What she studied, her favourite subjects, her career aspirations, who her friends were, how she met them, everything. In the next 10 minutes he made her tell her life story to him, all while she sat there naked, occasionally being forced to bounce her tits, pinch her nipples, or rub her thighs together. The latter had the exact effect that her blackmailer wanted, providing just enough of a tease to keep her horny throughout the questioning but nothing more. The nipple pinching didn't help either. Anne was now feeling completely humiliated and more vulnerable than ever.

How tall are you?

"I am 5 ft 6 inches tall."

Tell me how big your tits are. But use the word "funbags".

Answering all these questions had moved her to autopilot, but she still hesitated for a split second when he asked such vile things. "My funbags are size 30 C." Her face flushed.

Too small. But at least they're firm. Stand up slave.

Too small? Most girls would consider C's to be perfect. Anne pulled her body out of her seat and stood exposed in front of the webcam.

30 Jumping Jacks. Go.

This fucking asshole!

She couldn't hesitate, he had seen worse. Just get it over and done with.

About 10 jumping jacks in and she decided that he had not, in fact, seen anything worse. She would rather masturbate 100 times than do this ever again.

With every jump her boobs flailed about in ways she didn't even know they could, and her body heaved and sweated to put on this display, this humiliating display.

Her face was red and glistening, her breath desperate. 20 in, 10 more to go. Her boobs were still bouncing around, up and down, up and down.

Please kill me!

The camera stared into her soul, capturing every degrading second, and she didn't even know who was making her do this horrible act.

29... 30.

She slumped back into her chair and wrapped her arms around her chest, no longer able to resist covering herself. It was too much, far too much.

What was she doing? How could she let herself fall this far? She was Annabel Adams! A school idol that was going to get accepted into Oxford or Cambridge and do great things! And now here she was, bouncing around her room for some pervert who she couldn't even see.

Anne looked to the screen expecting to find him yelling at her and instead found instructions to open her legs.

From now on whenever you sit in that chair you will spread your thighs as far as you can slave.

This time she didn't comply so easily.

"How long is this going to go on for?"

Anne waited for the response.

Do not ask dumb questions.

"It's not a dumb question..." She muttered.

Suddenly the screen jumped to life, she didn't recognise the porn site that appeared, but she noticed that it was logged in as a user named "AnneTheSlut". When the mouse hovered over the "upload a video" option she panicked.

"Sorry! I'm sorry!" She spread her legs wide. "Look I'm complying I won't ask anymore dumb questions I promise! Please don't!"

The mouse didn't move. After 3 seconds the screen went black again and new white text appeared.

You agreed to 1 month as a slave. 30 days, that is how long this will last, unless you want to give up and then these videos will last forever. Now stand up and show me the ass you're offering me to keep my end of the deal and enslave you.

Her legs snapped shut quickly, happy to hide her wetness. She was slower to stand up and turn around. Anne was proud of her ass as she felt it made up for her worse qualities, although Adam always insisted that every inch of her body was perfect. But just because she liked it didn't mean she wanted to show it to this perverted fuck head. That wasn't an option though, and she turned and reared her butt to him.

Anne had to crane her neck to see his response.

Not bad. Some exercise will improve it. I'll have to put you on a strict regime until you look the part of cam whore. A 5km run each morning should make that a tight little body.

Her mouth fell. Each morning! How long would this go on for? She had to find a way out of this... she had to do something!

Spread your legs, bend forward and spank your whore ass.

The idea of dirty talk always appealed to her but how had she gotten to this point? She was a firm feminist why would let someone order her around in such a hideous way? Anne gritted her teeth, moved her feet half a meter wider and bent forward, holding on to the back of the chair.

Spanking had always been a hot fantasy as well, but she'd never done it before, and certainly never considered doing it to herself. Anne brought her hand down for a quick swat on her left ass cheek.

I said spank not pat. Again, harder.

Anne swatted again, this time making a satisfying slap sound. She craned her neck to see if that had appeased him.

Harder.

She swallowed, this wasn't going to end until she hit herself as hard as she could. Anne raised her hand and let it hang, trying to build the nerve to go full swing. It took a few seconds before she was ready.

SLAP

The blow stung more than she had anticipated, even though it was done by her own hand Anne still jumped slightly with shock.

What surprised her more was the little twitch her pussy made as the spank hit. What was happening to her? No it wasn't her fault, she was already aroused and spanking had been on her mind long before this coercion. Anne looked back at the screen.

Good girl, now again and this time say you're a dirty whore.

Oh god this is all recording! Every second she gave him more power over her, if what she was doing now ever got out...

SLAP

"I'm a dirty whore."

Oh god.

Again, look back at the webcam as you say it.

Anne craned her neck and did it again, resigned to her task.

SLAP

"I'm a dirty whore."

Her cheeks must be as red as her ass cheek which was beginning to feel numb. Anne was nervous the volume of the slap would wake up Brad but she couldn't risk going easy. He probably was too preoccupied with Liza, she hoped. Or at least in a deep sleep.

Again. Purr the words, say them like a slut.

How could she do that? Anne didn't have a clue how to speak like a slut. Should she moan? Say it with a smirk?

SLAP

"Ooh I'm such a dirty whore."

She tried to say it like it was a punchline to a joke, it seemed to work. It was shocking how genuine and horny she sounded.

Her pussy twitched again.

Good whore. Now sit back down I'm going to give you some instructions.

Anne sighed with gratitude. The spanking was getting sore, louder and making her body react more than it had any right to. She could feel the spot she had struck was a little uncomfortable as she sat down.

Legs wide. Rub your pussy slowly for me.

Spreading her legs had gotten a lot easier since they had started but masturbating for him was another matter. He may have seen it 20 times, 100 times even, but she had never done it for him knowingly. Her fingers moved awkwardly in a circle, not really hitting the right spots. Fortunately or unfortunately her clit was extremely sensitive and the clumsy action still sent shocks through her body.

The fact she was masturbating for a stranger began to leave her...

Thank me properly for letting you spank your ass.

Anne grimaced and managed a weak "Thank you".

His response was immediate.

Thank you SIR. I see you need a lot more training than the average idiot. Pinch your nipple. HARD.

Fuck. She had hoped he had forgotten about that rule. Taking her right nipple between her thumb and her index finger of her free hand she gave it a firm squeeze.

Harder.

Anne did it harder and sharply inhaled. Whether it was pain or pleasure she could not tell.

HARDER.

She complied. This time her gasp was definitely from pain as she pulled at her poor nipple like a vice. Her mind begged her hand to stop but she forced herself to wait. Just a little more...

Stop.

She released it and fell back, nipple aching, breaths rapid and desperate.

Thank me properly.

"Thank you Sir." The word still made her sick.

Much better. I've left a box on your doorstep. Go retrieve it and do not open it until you are sitting in front of me again. Don't even think about putting on clothes. You have 3 minutes.

She had to read that message twice, then a third time. He was just here! She ran over to her window and peered out, careful to hide her nakedness in case anyone tried to look up. No one was on her street. She'd missed him. But he knew where she lived...

Oh fuck I hope he doesn't punish me for trying to catch him.

Anne didn't have time to regret the action she was already running out of time. Just 3 minutes. Having no better choice she went to her door and readied herself.

Prying open her door only a few inches, Anne peeked out into the corridor. It was dark, no light came shining from under Brad's door meaning he was probably asleep. "Probably" wasn't a good enough assurance to risk wondering the house naked. If he caught her...

She didn't want to think about that, she needed to be quick and quiet and be back in less than 3 minutes.

Hand on the cold metal handle she opened her door fully, stepping out of her room naked for the first time in her life.

A memory replayed in her mind of a shower she had taken not too long ago. Her usual towel had mysteriously gone missing and the only one she could find was a tiny one that barely covered the bottom of her ass cheeks. She had tried to sneak out of the shower like she was sneaking out her room now only it hadn't gone so well. The moment she entered the corridor Brad and 3 of his friends reached the top of the stairs. Panicked, she had sprinted past them while they jeered and whistled. She prayed that the towel kept below her ass as she ran desperately for her door. The last thing she had heard before she dived into her room "look at those cheeks" and then the slamming of her door behind her. Before today it had been the most embarrassing moment of her life.

Thinking back, the montage her blackmailer had showed her earlier had included a scene from that day, she definitely saw herself furiously masturbating with that short towel unwrapped around her. She hadn't even remembered that she had done that...

Anne closed the door behind her, shutting the light of her room off and leaving her naked in the dark. The house was silent, not even a squeak could be heard from downstairs, the bathroom was definitely empty, and there was no way her parents would return tonight and certainly not in this moment.