All Comments on 'Black Slave Auction Ch. 07'

by subwryter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jenellesljenelleslover 9 years ago
What can you say?

This entire series is class all the way. The writing is top notch. You can feel her confusion, mainly about herself and her feelings. I'm a romantic at heart and this ending worked for me. Thanks.

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1about 9 years ago
I'm late to this series, but...

I absolutely loved it! The writing is simple and brilliant- just perfect.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 8 years ago
Continuation and a Beginning!

Two Lovers and Their Yet Unknowing slave! Waiting for More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AWESOME.

Not very often does one come across an erotic short story series that is both sexually arousing and truly entertaining, but you have done it to perfection! It reminds me of Boogie Nights, when Jack said he wanted the audience to sit in their joy juice until the end of the film bc they just HAD to know how it turned out? I came four stories ago, and my pussy is dripping wet for round two as I head off to find Costa. Brilliant! You handled the interracial aspect of D/s raceplay beautifully, with just enough humiliation thrown in to make it feel slightly raw but still sexy... Just... Wow. Well done.

(And please pardon my fangirling, but it's incredibly difficult to find this subject matter written well!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubwryter@subwryter
I'm back! I have had quite a journey. This little submissive has gone full switch and it is influencing some new work. I'm so excited to share. I am always open to friends. Any primals out there I'm growling with you!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES