Black Star Ch.04: Sinful Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth held her breath just outside the room, her hands screwed tightly up in the cloth of her bathrobe, wishing it was her right there, feeling his hard cock jumping and stiffening inside her as he climaxed, emptying his thick load deep into her womb as she heard his intense gasps of release with every burst, countered by Avril's satisfied moans as she enjoyed everything he gave her. Risking a last glance, she saw Avril looking up tenderly to him, reaching up to stroke his face as he held himself over her, legs still holding him deep within as she broke him from his climactic daze. A sheen of sweat covered both of them, exhausted and thoroughly sated as Avril smiled tiredly up at him, just able to see him return it as she encouraged him down to kiss her softly in the aftermath, neither of them the slightest bit aware of her watching. As they melted into deep, loving kisses with one another, Beth broke away and stepped back from the door, hearing them breathing heavily as they made out in the wake of their intimate morning encounter while she went back to the bathroom, carefully stealing inside and silently closing the door.

She gathered her thoughts together, giving them a couple of minutes to recover. Though she was a little jealous, unable to hold that feeling down completely despite her open minded nature to relationships and the blank cheque she'd given him to sleep with Avril, she was also happy that she brought him so much pleasure. She wanted him to be happy, she loved him, and to see him so thoroughly satisfied with Avril brought her a smile, knowing that she had helped him achieve that and indulge in one of his ultimate fantasies, not just having Avril Lavigne again but also with her participating. Though that wasn't entirely for his benefit, as she'd very much looked forward to and enjoyed getting her hands on Avril again, and she thought of their encounters the previous day as she just let her fingers stray momentarily under her robe to stroke up her smooth labia with a sigh. Deciding they'd had enough time, she loudly snapped the handle down and opened the bathroom door, making sure they'd hear it as she headed back into the hallway, hearing them fumble a little as she stepped back over to the bedroom, finding him in his robe and Avril under the sheets picking up the remains of her coffee as she showed herself.

"Morning," she said to Avril with a little smile, nearly letting on that she knew what they'd been up to, but if it did there was no mention of it.

"Hey," Avril replied, holding her gaze a moment and then looking away.

"I'm gonna jump in the shower," he said and nipped out of the room, Beth gazing back over her shoulder as he left, hearing the door of the bathroom and shortly after the shower running.

"Sleep well?" Beth asked with a playful smirk, recalling how they'd fucked her out the night before.

"Very," Avril replied with a pause, smiling herself as she finished her coffee.

"So when do you need to get going?" Beth inquired.

"Very soon actually, commitments to meet and all that," she said, glancing at the clock.

"Yeah, busy life I'd imagine," Beth said, going to her drawers and wardrobes to seek out some clothes. Electing for a pair of tight jeans and simple red vest top, she then picked out a sexy sheer black underwear set, consisting of a pair of completely sheer little black panties and a matching bra with just a hint of satin around the cups. Turning back to Avril, who was watching her, she abruptly opened her gown and let it drop to the floor, giving the singer a great view of her gorgeous body with its beautiful curves and matching smoothness.

"Very busy, it's difficult to get time away to...have fun," she said, never taking her eyes off Beth's luscious body. Beth gave a smile as she stepped into her panties, sliding them up to her hips, though they didn't conceal anything from Avril's prying eyes. Their conversation died as the singer simply watched her raven-haired lover slip into her bra and enticingly stick her chest out as she reached behind herself to clasp it. She pulled on her tight jeans, wiggling her curvy hips into them and then stretched on her top, smoothly it out so it hugged and accentuated her body completely, flicking out her long, silky mane.

"Well you've had plenty of fun this weekend," Beth said, striking things back up with a smile.

"Definitely," she replied, smiling as they heard the bathroom door, with him appearing moments later in a towel. Beth just smiled and popped out of the room with a quick kiss to his cheek, leaving them alone again.

"Nice shower?" Avril teased, snuggling back into the bed a little.

"Yeah," he smiled, finding his own clothes. Avril took him in, as she had Beth, while he got dressed, wasting no time in sliding on some shorts, jeans and a shirt, giving her a last look at him.

"I should get up really," Avril murmured, giving a stretch. He took the invitation to watch as she pulled back the covers and gave him another view of her stunning tattooed body, taking in her petite feminine form as she slipped from the bed and gave a showy stretch beside it. She was just picking up her jeans as Beth came back, immediately smiling at the show being offered. Avril felt very exposed as they watched her, but carried on, playing up to things as she stepped into her jeans to go commando. After all, she was leaving her sexy little corset-backed, crotchless thong for him, and Beth had stolen her sexy balconette bra. Even though she had more underwear in her bag, she played along and slid into her snug jeans without any panties on, slipping them up slowly to give them one last look at her perfectly smooth pussy and titanium hood ring. Finding a top from her bag, she slid into that as she pulled it tight over her chest, letting her stiff nipples poke through the fabric as she did so.

"I'll go freshen up," she said, heading to the bathroom and leaving them together in the bedroom. She was busy for a couple of minutes, before returning to find them kissing, breaking their mood as she walked back in.

"Couldn't even wait for me to leave," she giggled, sitting down to pull her knee-length leather boots back on, zipping them up and then pausing to gather up her things, stuffing them into her bag. Rummaging, she found something from the bottom of her bag and then picked up her sexy sheer thong, turning to him.

"These are for you," she said, handing over the sexy under, which was entirely expected, and a little memory card box. He gave a smile, as did Beth, as given what was on the one she'd gifted him he would be in for a treat.

"What's on this?" he asked, knowing full well what it was.

"Much more than last time," she replied with a smile, knowing it would make him anxious to watch it, and that there was plenty on it to encourage him to pleasure himself with her panties like she wanted.

"Sounds good," he replied, putting them aside.

"Send me pictures," she said with a smile and playful wink.

"Don't worry, we will," Beth said, giving a grin as she intended on him enjoying her panties and pictures to be fun for both of them.

"Sorry, I don't have anything for you," Avril said to Beth, looking a bit embarrassed.

"No problem, but I do have something for you," she said, making Avril look quizzical as she turned away to get it. She turned back holding the strap on they'd used the night before, which in proper daylight turned out to be a pale blue colour.

"Your strap on?" Avril asked, reaching out to take it from her.

"I want you to have it. You can use it for your future girlfriends," Beth said with a smile.

"If I have any," she said, investigating it a little.

"You will. And when you use that on them, think of me," Beth said with a little flick of her tongue as she smiled.

"Thanks," Avril said a little shyly, tucking it into her bag, imagining momentarily what it would be like to use it on another girl, or be with another one besides Beth come to that.

After finishing with her bag, Avril made a call to an assistant to get a ride back to her hotel and back to reality, away from the surreal fun of hooking up with him and his girlfriend. Only a few minutes later the door buzzed, and she answered it to tell her driver she'd be down in a few moments. She picked up her sexy biker style jacket and slid into it, giving them a last glimpse of her unsupported breasts through the thin fabric of her top, flicking her blonde hair back out from under it as he took her in with particular fascination.

"Well, I've gotta go," she said, looking up to them as they stood in the hallway.

"It's been really great seeing you again," Beth said with a smile.

"Yeah just amazing," he said, looking into her eyes with a knowing smile.

"No shit," she said with a laugh, since they'd all had a lot of fun while she'd been there, making both of them laugh in return.

"I hope we can see you can again," Beth said, then moved forward to kiss Avril intently and quite caringly, holding her and letting the singer respond, their tongues just meeting softly in the middle as they made out for a final time as he watched. As they broke apart, he saw a little bond between them, likely due to Beth being Avril's first female lover. The sexy Canadian turned to him, giving a big smile that let on a little more than she might have intended to the watching Beth as she slid forward into his arms.

"Let us know when you're back in town, I hope it won't be too long," he said, looking down at her pretty face, into her mesmerising eyes.

"Maybe I'll make sure it isn't," she whispered, before pushing up onto her toes to lock lips with him. Their kiss started quite softly, just relishing the moment and entwining their tongues, wanting to savour their last kiss. It quickly got more heated though, becoming more hungry and passionate, turning into a raw, visceral kiss as their tongues battled and they nipped at one another's lips, Avril pulling back to practically hang on his bottom lip before delving in once more. Beth watched wide eyed at probably the most intense kiss she'd ever seen, besides any she'd been involved in. She'd had similarly hungry kisses with him, but it was just something else to watch. They broke apart with a gasp for breath, pausing before he let her slide down onto her heels again.

"Until next time," she murmured with a cute bite of her lip, gazing deeply into his eyes before turning and opening the door, stepping into the hallway. She gave a little wave and they watched as she walked down the stairs, taking one last look up at them and blowing a kiss before she was gone, out of sight and out the door to the car park. Closing the door to his apartment, he walked through to the kitchen and looked out, Beth following and sneaking under his arm to do the same, seeing a big black car waiting in the sunny car park for her. Avril walked over without looking up towards the windows and hopped neatly into the back, her shock of blonde hair disappearing before the car eased away, pulling to the exit and then out onto the street, gone in an instant, carrying away his gorgeous Avril. He turned away from the window, straight into Beth's arms, with his stunning brunette wrapping herself around him and pressing her lips hungrily against him as she drew him in.

"You're all mine again now," she purred, pushing herself against him, pulling her thigh up the side of his. She'd been waiting to have him all to herself for a couple of weeks now, what with the challenge she'd set for him, and now she finally could. After enjoying their kisses for a minute or so, he pushed her away.

"Get your helmet," he said simply, stepping past her into the hall.

"What?" she asked, confused that he wasn't just taking her there and then like she might have expected.

"Your bike gear, get it," he said authoritatively as he grabbed his boots from their place in the hall, shoving his feet into them. Beth quickly got the idea and set about finding her gear as he grabbed the keys for the bike and slipped into his jacket, pulling his helmet on easily as she hurried after him, carrying hers. He ushered her out of the apartment, locking the door and following her down to the car park and his waiting Triumph motorcycle. He started it up to get it warming as Beth finished with her jacket and get her helmet on, tucking her hair up, feeling quite excited at him taking her for a spontaneous ride, clearly with something in mind. He got onto the bike and stood it up from its stand, revving it a little and settling in as Beth hopped on behind, pulling her feet up onto the pegs and pulling her arms around his waist. Kicking it into gear, he smoothly glided away from the space to the exit of the car park, looking out at the traffic.

Pulling away, he navigated them out through the traffic and junctions till they made it to a road out of the city, turning through the last traffic light to see it opening out ahead of them with no traffic in sight. Resting her head on his back, Beth gave him a pat on the thigh, and in an instant he opened the throttle, the bike surging under his perfect control, engine wailing to redline and then jumping as he kicked into another gear, the machine throbbing beneath them as they raced toward the countryside in the crisp sunshine.

Beth smiled to herself, holding him closely; he was hers again, all hers.

_________

The End

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback by clicking the link. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

1...67891011