Black Star Ch.04: Sinful Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," Avril rasped throatily, her toes curling as he started to ravage her, taking all the arousal he had from watching her with Beth and unleashing it upon her as he thumped his big cock deeply into her, grinding his hips into hers as he pinned her heavily to the bed and indulged in the sweet, tight, succulent pleasure of her pussy wrapped around his cock. Even as she pointed her toes from the intensity, she wrapped her legs around the back of his and pulled her arms around his back, pulling him close to her and encouraging him to keep doing what he was doing. It was intense, almost overwhelming as he took her so hard and fast but she loved it, loved having him on top of her enjoying her body, and she knew it would ease in a minute or so to leave her with nothing but the pleasure of his hot, stiff cock deep within her, where it belonged. Beth had moved round to the side of the bed to watch, her fingers just curling slightly to tease at her thighs past her harness, staring intently as she watched him take Avril so lustfully. She felt a little twinge of jealousy but pushed it away, knowing he would take her exactly like this once this was done, and she was just letting him indulge with Avril, who was not a threat, even though she was looking at him in a certain way that said he was more than just a bit of fun to her.

Avril closed her eyes and bit her lip as she rocked her hips against him, working to feel every movement of him as his bulbous head and shaft stroked at her velvet walls. Pulling him in closer to her with her legs she made him thrust shorter, which only encouraged him to make up for it by going harder, jamming himself as deep as he'd ever been in her delicious depths to push raw, primal grunts from her, turning him on and making him keep it going as he took in the guttural noises from Avril Lavigne beneath his efforts. He relished the sweet feel of her unprotected pussy around him; the delightful softness of her slippery walls and the way she squeezed them down on him, the sensation as his tip bumped at her cervix and how she seemed to fit him so perfectly. Pulling his hands through her long, soft, dirty-blonde hair, he stared intimately into her eyes as she opened them, losing themselves in one another as he continued to squeeze himself into her, before they locked lips for a soulful but passionate kiss, their tongues entwining sensually as they joined together in ecstasy.

Watching the display before her, Beth was absolutely dripping wet; the sight of her boyfriend, the man she absolutely adored and connected with so thoroughly, screwing the brains out of a world famous musician in front of her and with her permission was absolutely incredible, and the way they were going at it was so hot that she was turned on beyond belief. It was too much for her to bear, and she knew she had to get back into the action with them to get another taste of Avril for herself. Stepping forwards, her legs felt heavy and her heart fluttered, approaching the bed and catching the Canadian's peripheral vision, making her glance across, which in turn caught his attention and snapped them both out of their moment. Leaning up from Avril, he turned to look at Beth, catching her gaze, which lingered for a moment before she smiled and reached down to gently bounce the strap on dildo, giving a glance to Avril and a little flick of her eyebrows. He felt a little surge inside him as he smiled back at her, knowing what was coming.

He'd never shared a girl with Beth before, not properly and not since they'd been dating. It was a thought exciting enough to stiffen his cock even more inside Avril, something she felt along with some more energy from his thrusts, groaning her approval deeply as he pounded on her intently for a few seconds, giving her another enveloping kiss before he broke away with a gasp. Avril was glistening in the flickering candlelight with a sheen of sweat, looking up to him with complete faith as he pumped into her, before he suddenly dove down to kiss her again, pushing his arm under her neck and reaching back to hook her leg under the knee where it was pulled close to his own. With a sharp, swift pull he rolled over with her, pulling her with him and holding her on his cock, not letting it slip from her sweet pussy as she dropped down on top of him, his hand sliding up her thigh to give a good squeeze of her tight ass as he planted more kisses on her soft lips. Pushing up from the bed, Avril swept her long hair back out the way with a smile, loving how he had so cheekily rolled her over to be on top, though she hadn't quite clicked why yet. Staying flat to his body, she slid up and down his throbbing shaft with rolls of her slim hips as she smiled before engaging him in more kisses, making her motions slow and loving. Avril jumped a little as she felt a hand on her ass, pulling up and looking back at Beth in the minimal light, learning everything she needed to from her smile.

"Oh," Avril mumbled a little unsurely, a surge of adrenaline coursing through her at the prospect of being taken by Beth at the same time. She'd never been double penetrated before, so to do her first one with one guy and one girl sporting a strap on was somewhat surreal, though she did think it might help as Beth would understand it from her point of view. Not that she knew whether the brunette had ever tried double penetration, but she was assuming she had given what else she knew about her. There were a few long seconds as Avril stayed silent, holding Beth's gaze as the prospect of what she wanted hung in the air. With her heart pounding in her chest and hips still rocking steadily on him, she reached back, gave a little cock of her head and then a couple of pats on her ass to invite her lesbian lover to mount her. Focusing on him once more, she brushed her hand down his face and kissed him softly as she started working her pussy on his stiff cock just a little bit harder even as she felt Beth slide onto the bed behind her. He felt it too as Beth's smooth leg slipped over his on her way to Avril, sliding her hands over the firm ass of the singer to take a hold of her undulating hips as she shuffled up close to her.

Avril trembled a little with anticipation as Beth took a firmer hold on her with one hand and pulled in close, letting the rubber toy slide up over her ass in readiness. Beth took a grasp on it and then pushed it down towards her target, lining it up neatly with Avril's tight asshole as she leant forwards onto it, getting ready to thrust it deep inside her. The singer was acutely aware of every little thing Beth did as she continued to ride him slowly, feeling Beth's hands on her body and her legs brushing her own, the reality of the situation driving her heart rate into overdrive. He calmed her by reaching up to stroke her face and pull her down for a kiss, taking her mind off what Beth was doing behind her, helped further as his hands found her perky breasts and gave them a good grope, his thumbs stroking over her nipples. Beth pushed the firm strap on down to Avril, positioning herself and then giving a good drive of her hips to work the toy inside the Canadian cutie, pressing firmly at her asshole. Avril slowed on top of him and pushed back a bit, but with her nerves she was so tense that her muscles just wouldn't relax to help Beth out, sphincter tight and unyielding to the attempted intrusion. Beth pressed the toy a little harder as Avril resisted, and then felt her give way, pushing slowly into her tight body and then a little firmer to get properly inside her as Avril pushed up on her arms with a cry and hard, gasping breaths as he gave a murmur beneath her.

"Oh fuck, fuck," she hissed, rocking her hips unsure quite of what to do between them.

"Beth, baby," he interjected, looking round Avril at his girlfriend. Beth looked down and leaned back a bit, and then realised her mistake. With Avril tensing so much she'd slid from her ass and managed to push down into her pussy on top of him, stretching the singer to new limits and giving him a sensation he'd never experienced before. Holding still for a moment, she contemplated things and then used her hands to encourage Avril to start rocking again as she gave gentle thrusts of her own, which only helped to bring him into the rhythm too.

"How does that feel, Avril?" Beth purred, deciding to just go with it and give Avril something else knew to remember. The singer breathed deeply and let herself slide back and forward on the two shafts inside her, with his hot, aching cock now pressed hard against her G-spot as the firm rubber counterpart stretched her on top towards her ass. It wasn't painful, just different and knew, the stretch an odd sensation for her pussy though there was a hint of pleasure to things too.

"Different," she replied as they started to work her between them, seeming to get into a good rhythm together in working Avril smoothly up and down, rocking her little body to smooth stroke both of them in and out of her, letting her get a good feel of it.

"But good, right?" Beth probed, wanting this to be a positive experience.

"Yeah," Avril breathed as she relaxed a little more, starting to rock between them more easily now, testing the limits of things somewhat.

"Just so intense isn't it?" Beth asked with a smile as they all started moving together to work in and out of Avril's sweet pussy.

"I remember when I did it. It was just so overwhelming but it felt great, and once I got going..." she trailed off, thinking back to the time when she'd let two guys have at her, stretching her pussy out and taking her towards a powerful orgasm at the end of it. He didn't say anything, choosing to put the thought of his Beth with other guys from his mind. He was comfortable with her past, but he didn't intend to ask her about some parts of it, and this was definitely one of them. His hands went back to working firmly at Avril's chest, teasing and pinching at her nipples in the process as he kissed her again, helping her to just go with things. She was starting to get into it though and was pushing back carefully to meet them, taking in the unique sensations of having her tight pussy stretched so much, the different feeling of his cock to her strap on and how they pressured different areas inside her. It was an odd feeling for him too to have the firm rubber of the toy on top of his cock, but it did give a distinctly direct stimulation as he slipped into Avril alongside it and he laid back to enjoy it, helping up the pace slightly with his girlfriend as they stuffed the Canadian's sweet pussy.

After a minute or so of them loosening Avril up and drawing some very pleasurable moans from her, they were going quite well, delving deeply into her tight body. As she pulled back, Beth tried for a slightly longer stroke and slipped out, causing the singer to gasp and drop down on him as Beth rode over her ass. It didn't slow her though as they felt the loss of the toy replaced by her silky walls wrapped completely around his cock once more, even if she was a little looser than she had been before. More comfortable, Avril started to ride deeper again to take him all the way inside her as they both groaned in pleasure. Beth decided not to squeeze her way back in alongside him again and this time go for her ass as she'd intended to, moving back in close and lining herself up, but without letting Avril get a clear idea of what she was doing. With her hand on Avril's hip, she thrust the strap on forward intently, straight against her tight asshole and then inside, the singer being caught off guard, her body unable to react in time to stop the firm rubber dildo stretching her out and sliding in, Beth pushing well over half inside as Avril gave a cry and tensed up.

"Shh baby, I thought it was better this way," Beth purred, reaching up to stroke Avril's back soothingly even as she started to slowly thrust the toy in and out, tracing her tramp stamp design with her fingertips. His girlfriends sudden breaking in of Avril's backdoor had a certain pleasure to him as it made her give the tightest clench of pelvic muscles he'd felt from her all night, a distinctly perfect pleasure on his cock, even as he felt bad at how he'd got it, looking up at Avril's contorted expression of pain in the moment it happened, breathing hard and continuing to wince even as she relaxed into things. Avril braced herself on her knees now as they took her, with him thrusting up into her succulent vagina, his hands holding her hips just at her thighs, and Beth on top of her, her hands pulling back firmly into the pinch of her waist now as she built up to carefully use the full length of the strap on. It left the musician to revel in the combination of sensations from taking her first double penetration, taking a few seconds to focus on the feel of his thick, throbbing, familiar erection in her loosened pussy and then on the stiff rubber cock sliding smoothly in and out of her ass as its owner pulled back on her hips, clearly relishing the dominant position.

He kissed up Avril's slender neck as she gave a low moan of pleasure, the conflicting sensations driving a very full, complete satisfaction in her soul. The full, sating sensation of anal sex was abound now the initial pain had faded, which combined with the usual enjoyment of a stiff cock thrusting thoroughly in and out of her velvet tunnel meant she was getting the best of both worlds. She closed her eyes to soak up the sensations, starting to roll her hips a little to maximise things as her two lovers pumped into her, considering for just a moment what she was doing as she was taken by two people at once, one them another girl. It was certainly something she had never imagined she would ever do, as was being with another girl at all, but here she was in the middle of her first double penetration, and she had to admit she was enjoying it. It was a lot to take and very intense, her heart was going hard and fast, but it felt damn good.

Beth was enjoying herself as well; it had been far too long since she'd worn her strap on and she was loving her dominating position over Avril, even more so since her boyfriend was beneath her pounding his cock into her sweet pussy. She had contemplated what it would be like to double team another girl with him and they'd even had a fairly serious discussion about it, but nothing beyond that, with her electing not to pursue it just yet and save him for herself rather than bring another girl into their bedroom for a thrill. She was enjoying it now though, getting her hands and more on Avril Lavigne with her boyfriend, which she knew he was absolutely loving, able to feel the tension in his muscles where her legs touched his own. They pushed Avril for a couple of minutes before Beth slowed down till she was barely inside her, reaching down to give him a tap. Looking down, he saw her give a motion that suggested they should swap, that she wanted her pussy again as she made Avril grunt when the head of the strap on popped out of her asshole.

Taking the chance, he pulled Avril down onto him to bury every possible inch of his cock into her perfect pussy for a moment, holding her down as he kissed her for a few moments, enjoying the simple touch of her soft lips before she pulled away from him with a smile. Allowing her to lift her hips, he pushed her up and off him to let his cock spring out of her, making her look down a little questioningly. He gave a little flick of his eyebrows and a cheeky smile as he seized hold of her to manhandle her petite figure, rolling her over in his arms as she playfully fought him, having a fair idea of what they intended to do already. She giggled as he pulled her back on top of his hot body on her back, biting teasingly at her neck before he drowned in her long blonde hair, reaching up to pull it aside as his other arm pulled strongly round her tummy to position her on top of him. Avril pushed herself down a little to rub her juicy pussy at his cock, the thick shaft and bulbous head pushing up above her smoothly shaven vulva as she wiggled on top of him.

"It needs somewhere to go," she murmured with a smile as he kissed more softly at the back and side of her neck, making her shiver and melt a little. She'd always loved that, and he certainly seemed to know it, making her writhe aroused and so comfortable on top of him in front of his girlfriend. Beth just watched with a smile, quite enjoying how much Avril was having fun as he reached down to rub his head at her clit for a few seconds, grinding her captive ball onto her clit and making her shudder, gasping in pleasure before he pulled his cock down, sliding out from under her a little to line himself up with his favourite place; her tight asshole. The luscious Canadian pushed her dainty little feet down into the bed to raise her hips, helping to guide herself onto the tip of his erection as he sought her forbidden hole. In unison with him she found the right place easily, then pushed herself down firmly onto him, not too fast but with just the right pressure to match his defined push upwards, both of them feeling her tight sphincter yielding comfortably to them, stretching the tight muscle out so it squeezed and then popped delightfully over his head, the only lube her pussy juice from moments before, same as it had been with Beth. They both grunted and groaned throatily as he popped inside and then sank a few inches into her, Avril giving a good squeeze of her muscles round him to make him surge inside her.

"Now me," Beth interjected with a smile, eager to get herself back inside Avril. Frankly she wasn't listening however, and was far too busy rolling her hips and getting thoroughly into a deep, satisfying anal rhythm with him, his hands tucked into her waist to guide her motions perfectly. Slipping between the singers splayed legs easily, Beth lined up the contoured head in the minimal light of the candles, gliding the tip up and down Avril's practically dripping pussy. Taking a second to enjoy the sight of his thick cock sliding easily in and out of her backdoor, she then pushed forward to effortlessly slip the strap on inside her, finding her so slick and relenting that she found no barriers to sliding the toy all the way inside her with a single stroke. Expecting Avril to complain a bit at the complete intrusion made her slightly more surprised when she gave a deep noise of pleasure at the stimulation of the firm strap on dildo gliding inside her to the hilt. Beth capitalised to press to the hilt and grind the harness against her pierced clit, making Avril grit her teeth with a near-growl of satisfaction as she was dominated in the most perfect manner.

"Fucking love that don't you," Beth teased, taking hold of Avril by overlapping and then interlocking her fingers with his at the singer's waist. There was a pause as the beautiful musician swayed between them before she opened her eyes to look up at Beth.

"Uh huh," she breathed with a dreamy smile, absolutely loving their double teaming of her now, especially with him burying himself deep into her ass. Beth smiled back devilishly as she looked down into Avril's eyes and started to pump her hips, her fingers tightening her grip on the singer's waist with him. Instead of getting straight into long, steady thrusting, she opted to slowly pull the strap on back to half depth and then jam it sharply into her, driving into her pelvis as she did, making Avril gasp intensely but also lustfully smirk for more. Beth obliged, pulling back to do the same again, and again, and again, taking her time to deliver deep, hard drives of the dildo into Avril's welcoming pussy. Thumping her full weight against the singer made her grunt, Beth leaning over her, tempting Avril to push up from her position atop him to give her a quick, lustful kiss before dropping away with a grin. It was an invitation that Beth didn't need; a girl tempting and teasing her to fuck was always a huge and irresistible turn on for the brunette, and when it was Avril Lavigne with her boyfriend's cock drilling into her ass she was absolutely insatiable.