Black Star Ch.04: Sinful Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

"Wait, I..." she started as he pushed a couple of times, sliding over her anus and not getting purchase. She was silenced as he took a handful of her hair and pressed her face down into the grass, leaning over her to dominate as he got the angle of his hips just right to press again, his head taking grip in her tightest hole. Holding her legs apart with his feet, he continued to hold her hair as his other hand took grasp of her shoulder to pin her down totally as he let his bodyweight drive down into the Canadian cutie through his hips. He felt her asshole stretch a little but she was so tight that it was going to take some work to get inside her. He didn't mind though, it only turned him on more and he was absolutely rock hard now that she couldn't resist him as he gave little thrusting motions to help work his way into her, feeling her start to give under him. Avril didn't complain, just biting her lip and trying to do her best to let him in, pushing her arse up a little and pushing out slightly to release her muscles, unable to deny that beneath her trepidation at unlubed anal sex she could feel a little fizz of arousal at the thought of the deep, forbidden sensations of having him back in her tightest hole.

Her sphincter held him back for a few moments but he sustained his pressure, and then felt the blissful sensations of her asshole stretching out around his head, pulling tightly down over it as he started to slide into her booty. He kept a steady force on her as she gave way, and then let out a satisfied grunt as his head popped slowly past her ring with a delightful sensation, feeling her clench at him as a little twinge of pain shot through her at the last stretch to take him in, flinching beneath him with hard breaths past her teeth that cut the quiet country air. He gave a couple of very short, slow thrusts, just rocking his hips to test her tightness a bit as she let out a murmuring sound of discomfort, followed by a strained cry as he pushed into her a little.

"I can't, I can't..." she breathed quickly, eyes shut as she turned her head to speak even as his hand still held her long hair.

"Oh, I can't..." she whined in a drawn out protest as she felt him pushing down on her, letting his knees slide out from under him to drive his weight down on the singer and squeeze his stiff cock into her ass. She buckled beneath him, dropping down onto the grass, but it didn't stop him as he inexorably drove himself into her booty, giving a groan of pleasure in contrast to her complaints of pain as he felt her tightness squeezing him every millimetre of the way, stimulating him intently as he arched his back to press his hips hard against her ass in triumph as he made her take it all the way, accentuated by her final cry as she felt it shoot through her stretched asshole.

"Fuck, that's tight," he growled, flexing his erection inside her as he leaned down to kiss her cheek quite softly.

"Yeah, too tight," Avril breathed, still breathing deeply at the powerful sensations as he lifted up to slide his cock back a few inches in her snug hole.

"It's not that bad," he said somewhat dismissively as he pushed himself inside her again to the hilt to make her grunt uncomfortable.

"For you maybe," she gasped, biting her lip again as he started to get going with short, powerful thrusts into her ass.

"You'll be alright," he replied, releasing her to push up onto his hands as he started to work himself in and out of her, pulling back carefully to feel how she responded, not letting her expel him as he enjoyed the squeezing of her muscles and, secretly, the strained sounds she made as he started to slowly thrust his manhood in and out of her. She was so tight that it almost hurt at points, and she gave a whimper as he gave a slightly harder push to break her in a bit more, stretching her dry arse open round his shaft. He pulled back so he nearly slipped out of her, feeling her trying to control herself, and then plunged himself back into her full depth quite hard, pushing against her lovely rear and making her cry out again, her nails digging into the ground as she lay beneath him.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed as he gave her a shorter, harder thrust, jolting pain through her as she struggled to take him, grabbing her long blonde hair and pulling it into her mouth to bite down, hiding herself from him as he plundered her delicious body. She could feel every move of him in her ass, his thick cock sliding stiffly in and out of her in the most illicit manner as he took her, and not to her liking either. He gave her good anal, but right now this was just not what she wanted, but strangely she didn't tell him to stop. She didn't want to protest too much or finish it, as she wanted him to enjoy himself and live up to everything he could want from her as his perfect little sexual playmate, so she intended to get through it. Hiding in her soft hair, she let out groans and grunts with every one of his now steady thrusts into her ass, feeling how hot he was for her, his thick manhood splitting her booty perfectly now. She pushed up to him a little to signify her willingness to him despite him hurting her, pushing out to him to let him thrust into her as he wanted.

Her little grunts and moans with every thrust of his cock into her ass only spurred him on as he started to ride her, leaning over her and pushing down against her booty with every rock of his hips, relishing the fantastically tight sensations of her muscles squeezing at him, trying to resist the plunging thrusts of his cock as he pushed her down onto the grass beneath them. Avril stayed buried in her hair as she took what he gave her, evidently trying to enjoy it as she pushed back at him a little and hadn't closed her legs even though he was no longer pinning them wide with his feet. She was loosening up though and he was getting better, longer thrusts into her now, continuing to go balls deep in the luscious Canadian but now drawing back to almost the full length of his cock, more often than not feeling the back of his head pulling teasingly at her sphincter, ever so close to popping back out before he delved deep inside her again.

She was turned on by his intense breaths behind her ear as he leaned over her, pumping down into her tight rear, and now it was starting to feel different for her. Her ass was loosening up now, she was able to relax and despite the lack of lube he was now sliding quite easily in and out of her, which she could feel was spurring him to speed up a bit more now, feeling the pleasure that her tight sphincter was bringing him. Taking a deep breath, she went for it and squeezed her ass on him as he pulled back, giving a definitive pressure on his sensitive head as he drew back out of her, making him shudder with a peak of pleasure even as it sent an uncomfortable twinge of pain through her again, and a bit more as it encouraged him to start pumping into her harder now, grinding down deeply against her booty as she invited him to ravage her.

Once that little wave of pain had dissipated into her body however, she was left with the deep, satisfying sensations that anal sex could bring, feeling him gliding over nerve endings deep within her as he squeezed himself into her tightest hole, leaving her snug pussy unused and very wet now. Despite the pain she was turned on, massively, and was starting to want something a little more to bring her the kind of pleasure he was getting from this intense fuck. As she released for him he only pumped harder and faster, getting towards a good hard, fast pace on her that both buried himself deeply inside her and stroked a decent length in and out of her, surprising Avril that she was able to take him so much more easily now without anything to lube her up. She was aching a little though, a reminder that it'd taken time for him to loosen her sufficiently to allow this growing speed, which made her idly wonder whether Beth did this for him, and how well she could handle it.

She rocked her hips a little and found that matching his rhythm improved things, and gave a little shiver as she felt his cock start sliding into her ass better. Under her control, pushing onto him as he thrust, she felt a stretching, accommodating tingle of pleasure spread through her that only made her want more of him, starting to find it incredibly hot that he was squeezing himself into her ass so thoroughly and she was just taking it dry, pleasing her man to the utmost. She pulled her knees up under her a little so her pelvis was elevated, stretching her arm out to grab a handful of the grass as her other one immediately reached back to snake underneath her with a very particular target in mind. She let her long fingernail catch in her smooth ring, giving a little tug and then twisting it slightly as the tip of her digit settled in it, just allowing the sensations to spread through her in a light shiver, making sure not to squeeze her ass and mingle it with pain. She wasn't quite ready to rub her clit directly yet, knowing it would all be too much too quickly as she felt the building, dominating sensations of their deep, intense anal sex.

He had no such convictions however, and could feel her responding more positively beneath him as he pumped the length of his manhood inside her, only making him pursue the pleasure her body could bring him more vigorously. Shortening his thrusts, he started to thump against her booty more firmly, pushing his hips into the petite singer as he ground himself down more, chasing the delightful sensations of pleasure that her tight sphincter brought to his cock. He pulled back so his head just started to slip out of her, letting her tight muscles squeeze him out before he drove himself back down into her, feeling the back ridge of his bulging head pop out and then into her again in the most perfect manner that sent a wave of intense pleasure through him, and reminded him how perfect the situation was he was in right then. After doing it a couple of more times to slow things down again momentarily, he pushed deeply back into her ass, rocking his hips against her firm booty as he leaned over her

"Fuck that feels good," he breathed, just letting the tight sensations of her muscles on his incredibly stiff manhood sink in before he started to thrust again, quicker now, plunging himself powerfully inside her, plundering the cute Canadian as he wished with strong strokes inside her.

"Yeah it does," Avril breathed lustfully in response, sending a shiver of excitement through him to hear she was enjoying herself, and then feel her arching tense of pleasure as she let her fingers roll round her clit directly, under her pierced hood. She felt ready to take it now, pushing her ass up towards him as she let the intense sensations course through her and force her eyes to squeeze shut, letting out a ragged gasp as her finger accelerated of its own volition on her most private point. Her finger turned to two, rubbing over and around, before giving a push to make her captive ball the centre of attention, driving the polished titanium against her soft flesh, making her shudder again underneath him as the almost unbearable sensations rippled through her. His strokes were short and fast now, increasing in momentum as he felt her relishing the combining sensations of her own work and his thick cock plunging into her ass.

"Fucking love this don't you," he breathed, leaning down closer to her tangled mop of hair as she gasped into the grass.

"Yeah, when you..." she managed with a strained tone, not finishing and instead giving a primal growl as he jammed himself deep inside her and gave a roll of his hips, before continuing his fast, hard pace, starting to pump himself strongly against her booty now. Avril's fingers simply danced on her pierced hood, her naughty little secret, which was now twisting and grinding onto her clitoris to bring immense stimulation to her, combining with the deep, hard thrusts of her lover into her anally, that she was now taking just fine. Her pre-orgasmic quivers made her sphincter squeeze and clamp on him, but it didn't hurt her now, only allowing her to feel the thick, hot shaft of his cock inside her, spurring her to push up into the harder thrusts it encouraged from him. She was absolutely bubbling now, on the brink of boiling over as he picked up the pace further, riding hard against her petite, tight ass now, feeling his own climax building powerfully as he slammed himself against the delicious singer.

Avril overloaded and went into orgasmic meltdown as he continued to smash her, her body rising into a muscle-wrenching arch as she climaxed, letting out a whining, ascending cry of ecstasy, followed by a shuddering inhale of breath as her fingernails dug into the grass, pushing up on her toes hard. He used her position to enjoy pumping himself deeply into the shaking beauty, burying his cock inside her as hard as he could now, his hips slapping into her booty as she shook through her climax, letting out groans and grunts as she continued to orgasm under him and her trembling fingers. He couldn't hold on now though, knowing he was going to finish imminently and taking charge, grabbing hold of her waist and yanking her back up onto her knees more doggy style, yanking back against her sexy hips and slamming himself against her.

She let out a cry as her climax faded, her clit too delicate to touch now, letting her hand drop and help her trembling body brace on the warm ground as he set about destroying her it seemed. He gripped her tightly, breathing hard as he fucked her as hard and fast as possible, hammering himself into her tightest hole with short, rapid thrusts, feeling ready to pop and holding himself back as long as he could. He took in the wonderful feel of her warm, soft body in his hands, the flare of her hips, her tight ass on his cock, the perfect situation as he felt the point of no return. In a flash he grabbed her long hair, twisting up a big handful of the dirty blonde locks and yanking her head back hard, eliciting a yell from her at the sudden, dominating move, but she loved it deep down, feeling another tingle spread through her as she breathed hard, feeling him harden within her and the sun on her face again as he pulled her taut, holding her in place as he thumped into her as hard and fast as he'd even done her in the ass, right up until the point he burst powerfully inside her.

He let out a loud, guttural groan of release as his cock jumped powerfully in her ass, his hips jammed against her as he emptied his load into her petite body, causing Avril to a moan of satisfaction as he came inside her. She absolutely loved the sensation, and had to admit particularly so anally, giving a little shudder under his strong grasp as he revelled in his climax, brought on by her tight, squeezing asshole. His shaking arm released the tension on her hair a bit, only making her gasp as he reasserted it with a yank to grind his pelvis into her with his pulsing ejaculation, not pulling out at all but only seeking to bury himself more completely inside her as his hard cock stiffened intently with every spasm. The Canadian star just braced herself as he leaned on her, having built tension to an intense climax that lasted, pushing back with the heels of her hands on the grass to offer her body to him as he gave the last few, clenches to squeeze every drop of his load into her booty. With a final throb inside her and push against her firm ass, he sank back on his knees with a sigh, his hand releasing her hip and just resting on her lower back, letting her hair slowly but sensually slip through his fingers as she patiently dropped her head.

Only their heavy breathing broke the calm air, Avril's heart pumping hard in her chest, the satisfaction of the pleasure spreading through her like the dampening of a rainstorm, getting into her faster as she let it overwhelm her soul. She couldn't stay up, wobbling a little and letting her knees slide back out from under her once more, just slowly lowering down to the ground with him, dropping to lie with him on her back, still inside her, his heavy breathing behind her ear. He took just a moment to pull her hair aside kiss her gently on the cheek, adding a tender touch to such a primal encounter, before he lifted himself off her and rolled onto the grass beside on his back. Inhaling deeply, he looked up into the blue skies above them, taking in the sound of birds and the river, and the delicious musician's post-orgasmic breaths along side. Avril remained face down for a couple of minutes, just resting on her arm with her eyes closed, sated but aching a little from the intense fuck she'd just been given.

He couldn't deny the cravings he was feeling now, despite wanting to just lay back and rest in the warmth of the field. Pulling himself up, he stepped just far enough to grab his jacket from the bike, fishing in the pocket for his pack of cigarettes and lighter, stepping back and lying back down beside Avril, still face down in the grass, overwhelmed. Sliding a Marlboro from the pack, he put it in his mouth and then let his hand rest on her tight ass, giving a gentle squeeze to her as they lay nonchalantly in the open, with him taking a quick glance in case anybody was standing watching them. But they were alone, in their own little world where it was just about perfect.

Avril turned her head to him with a lazy smile as she heard the click of the lighter, half asleep now, but making the effort to shuffle over to him as he lit the cigarette, leaning in for a soft kiss as he exhaled the smoke, pulling just away to let him blow back into her mouth before finishing the kiss. She breathed out gently as she draped herself over him, pulling her fishnet-encased leg over his with a twinge of pain, wincing a touch as she rested her head down on his chest, holding herself protectively close to him. He let his arm slide round her shoulders, taking in the smooth softness of her back with his fingers, just relaxing to enjoy the warmth of her. It was like when Beth snuggled up to him, only this was Avril, his Avril.

He took another slow drag from the cigarette, then lowered it to her as she lay on him, putting it to her soft lips where she took a drag herself, just slowly inhaling the flavour of it and then resting her head back down with a contended snuggle, blowing the smoke out carefully so it flowed across his body and down onto the grass beyond. He just took another pull from it and closed his eyes, carefully lowering it back down to Avril to do the same, feeling her pout bump his fingers and then give a little kiss to his hand once she was done, moments later feeling it breathed out hotly across his body. The relaxing sensations of it spread through them both in the after-sex glow, completing them after their intense session as they basked on the grass. A couple more puffs from both of them saw it nearly to the end, where he offered it down to her again.

"Last one," he said quietly, not wanting to interrupt the mood as she plucked it neatly from his fingers.

"You can share if you come and get it," she replied, closing her lips on it to draw the last of its relaxing smoke into her lungs. As she drew it away from her mouth, his hands grasped around her slender ribcage, just under her arms, and pulled her strongly up to him, sliding her easily on top of him.

"Or bring it to me," he murmured as she leaned down beside his head, quickly stubbing out the cigarette end on the ground, hovering over him with a slight, sly smile, just making him wait a moment before she swooped slowly down to him, nuzzling her nose against his and then breathing the smoke out intimately into his waiting mouth, hearing his inhale in contrast to her exhale as he drew it in. Spent, she leant over to nuzzle down the side of his face, just brushing her nose and lips gently over his skin, under his jaw line, feeling his slight, manly stubble and taking in his scent as he held his breath, and her body, his hands caressing and stroking her gently as she lay atop him.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers