Black Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned round, spread my legs very wide to lower the point of entry and bent over a stool, my butt high. I arched my back as I felt his hands tentatively rub my sopping twat. Then I felt the tip of his knob enter my cunny lips. He stopped, probably unsure, so I urged him on.

"Push it in Syd, all the way. You'll just love it..."

"I can see your arsehole too," he giggled.

It seemed hilarious to him.

"Yeah! ain't it funny - we've all got one, even girls. Now fuck me OK," I ordered sharply.

He took orders well. He'll make a good chef, but as a student in my college, he made that black sausage partly fill the sweetest pie he will have for some time yet. He thrust and slapped against me and I shunted my buttocks back at him as he fucked me, learning fast. He took longer, but it was only maybe half a minute before Syd started to splutter. I felt him start to pull out and yelled at him.

"Keep it in there Syd. Don't you pull it out. Put all of your stuff in me."

He whined and replied, but did keep fucking.

"BBbbbut...it'll make..bbbaaaa...aaaaarghhhh!"

No more words were formed, just a happy sort of gasping and grunting as I felt the seeds of his youth splatter my love box. He stopped and fell against me and we breathed almost in unison for a while. My legs ached again and I hinted that I needed to move. Syd stepped back, his cock slopped out and I felt the trail of cum running down my inner thighs.

"But it'll make babies won't it?" he asked timidly.

"Hey no. That's OK. I'm big enough to be on the pill. Don't worry, no little blacks going to be running round here Syd," I told him, grinning as I stepped near to him and thrust his head into my heaving tits.

It comforted him again and I hugged him and he hugged me, which was nice. The door bell rang out and we jumped. I wasn't expecting anyone. I don't get casual callers, so I was wary.

I went to the front door and peered through the spy hole. There was a small fat black girl, soaking wet and jiggling on the spot as if she was cold. I got my gown from the bedroom and told Syd to get dressed, then I challenged the girl through the door.

"I'm looking for my brother Syd. His bike is here. Do you know where he is?" she replied.

My boy lover heard as he dragged his trainers on.

"It'll be OK, you can open the door," he told me confidently.

I did and the even younger black kid looked at us both without any suspicion. Syd explained he was drying his clothes and getting his tip, which I found in my handbag for him, a handsome amount too. He told me she was Charmaine, his sister and one of four sisters and two brothers making up the rest of his family. I found this out later, well the next night actually, when Syd delivered my paper personally with a pleasant aura of arrogance and charm, which I liked. He gifted me a sausage too.

Things took a different turn some days later.

I was sure I heard voices, certainly Syd's voice as I eagerly awaited his delivery round. I didn't want to look out of the door for him, his arrival always sparked the flame of excitement and daring that had grown so quickly and naughtily over the last fourteen days. The night was very dark and threatening snow and with no work to do between Christmas and New year I had spent the day preparing for Syd's visit apart from some vegetating, as with the rest of the week.

In the socialising I had done, the gang I go around with had been the usual hilarious mixture of high spending jinks and drunken revellery, but the times I'd spent with Syd had been more looked forward to than the parties. The real downer, after my eager anticipation in getting to the Swiss Alps, was my ski holiday over the New year and after all the millennium hype and excitement and extra costs attached to it, I was now so hot for him on this cold January 4th night. Six nights Sydless was too much, so I do admit to a couple of casual screws in St Moritz. Bigger yes, older yes, Sergio was fiftyfour, rampant, rich and marriageable and I put him on the back burner to see how he would woo me. In the meantime, I was enjoying the most fascinating affair, never imagining I could have ever got into this dangerous but delightful situation.

The paper was pushed slowly through the door flap and I went into the greeting ritual. I thrust my nearly naked cunt against the roll of newspaper as Syd wiggled it about from outside. I heard him mutter something and was sure I heard another remark, but I had the newsprint folds on my clitty now and he was manipulating the Daily Echo as if it were a cock extension. I didn't care about distractions. My joy, my pupil and my evening black sausage had arrived and was making his presence felt in a way we had developed after only six meetings. I sprung a surprise on him, not being able to keep my hands off him any longer. I pulled the door wide, grabbed his collar, but not before his startled expression turned into a quick glance up the path and then the width of his smile shone over my porch. He stumbled in and I clashed the door shut and jammed him against it.

"BBb...but Lis...Lisa," he stammered as I tore at his clothes.

He was like a toy in my hands. I dwarfed and overpowered him easily with my tall frame and strong busty build. He was only a slight, light, five feet tall and I was five ten, 138 lbs.

"No buts Syd. I can't hang around. I want your cock. Christ! What have you got on tonight?" I raged, tearing at his Reebock puffer jacket, his fingerless gloves, his Tommy sweater.

"It's all your stuff," he whined, referring to the Christmas presents I'd lavished on him.

"I really need to speak to you Lisa..." he moaned as I finally got to his jeans and tee shirt. "Anyway its fucking freezing out there...and I need to tell you something," he persisted.

Like the insecure girl I am, my heart suddenly went leaden and I stepped back. He suddenly looked afraid, he'd seen flashes of my temper when he'd told me the day he couldn't visit due to other commitments. One day, the 30th of December when all the Lawrington family visited their mother's grave and I lost my temper and shouldn't have done. It was fifty miles away and they went by bus, then having to walk about two miles they were so poor and I was moaning and shrieking at him, because he couldn't shaft me.

"So you're packing me in then, that it?" I challenged bluntly. "The big heave-ho, just after Christmas and all that gear..."

He stepped forward and with great tenderness for one of such youth, he took my hand and shook his head slowly and deliberately, warming me with his sincere gaze. I felt stupid, blushed and turned away. An adult, successful career girl, going up in this increasingly IT world, was fearful of being dumped by a eighteen year old, desperately poor, black ghetto boy. The stranger before Christmas, was now my lover and he spoke.

"I've got a confession, just a little one, that's all Lisa," Syd told me, following me into the lounge.

There I was, swathed in the negligee he had described for me and I had somehow found in a remote undies shop at the wrong end of town. It was his present to me at my expense. It was sheer, pale blue with gaudy lace trimmings. Under it, I had the stockings, the suspenders, the thong and the bra all matching and I looked pretty damn good apart from the tatty gear which was not my choice. He had spotted it in the seedy shop window down town and told me about it. I like understated underwear.

I gestured he should explain, with a dismissive wave of my hand.

"Well I lied when I first met you," he started. I couldn't contain myself again.

"You're going to tell me you're as old as you said and I'm deep in the shit?" I countered.

Syd shook his head.

"No no, you remember you asked me if I'd seen a cunt and I said no." I nodded then gabbled.

"Oh that's it, I'm not your first, you've seen hundreds of cunts and fucked them all and it's all a big con..." I ranted, getting more exasperated and at the same time feeling foolish.

He shook his head in his own exasperation and waited for me to pause.

"Will you fucking listen you gorgeous honky chick?" he asked.

I nodded, almost tearful and perched on the end of the sofa. I looked at him as he stood in the middle of my designer apartment, his crude compliment striking a minor chord within. The jeans and tee shirt were his old ones, the trainers were mine - you know what I mean. His long fingered hands grasped each other, they formed a sort of basket shape in front of him as the kid in him stood before the adult sex teacher, but knowing he had the presence at this moment.

I had seduced him when he delivered my daily paper, three nights before December 25th. We enjoyed two hours together the next night, and missed the next one, only because I had a business function to go to at that evening. On Christmas Eve and Day - I had to be with my family and guiltily broke away by lunch on Boxing Day to get home and give the lavish gifts to Syd and screw his balls off. He had told his widowed dad, two brothers and four sisters that he was out and that's all that mattered. The family had nearly fallen apart without a mother's influences, he was blossoming though, as the only one who took his education seriously and was aiming to be a chef. I'd actually driven my BMW to the estate where he lived and cruised past, wishing I hadn't dared to enter such a forbidding district and dreading a violent hold up. It was frightful. Run down, scruffy, dirty tower blocks dominated the skyline and old cars were strewn, wheel less, burnt even, windowless about the muddy verges.

"Sorry Syd. Carry on," I told him, clutching the negligee round me defensively.

He came to my side.

"I have seen three other cunts - that's all and I never touched or did anything with them."

I gazed up at him, my eyes indicating he should continue.

"One was Shelle's, my sister Michelle's," he explained quietly.

He had told me all about the family including Michelle his nineteen year sister. She had some depression and mental problems and failed to hold down the jobs she had got. Apparently she was quite a rebel, often truanted from school, bullied the other girls who were older and was forever getting into trouble.

"Two years ago, her and me and my mates were fucking about, like the Mums and Dad's thing.'

I considered that, what? At his age, child's play?

'You know - you show me yours and I'll show you mine. That's all. She and Gloria and Bibby - her mates, showed us their cunts and Col, Courtenay and Ben and me showed them our dicks. Simple as that. We had to give them a smoke each to guarantee their silence..."

"They smoked, you smoked? Shit!" I gasped.

"We all smoked Lisa. It's the street, it's cool," Syd chuckled and continued. "I packed in. Anyway, I saw her...Oh yes the others too. I saw their bare cunts...you know no hai...you know tiny bit of hair and that was that. It's never happened again see?" he gestured openly with his hands.

"So you saw three cunts Syd and you never did anything?" I asked.

"Fuck! Lisa -You could tell I'd never done anything when I met you before Christmas. I can't fake virginity for fucks sake," he spluttered, somewhat angrily.

"Hey! So you're virgin no longer Syd," I smiled forgivingly and reached for him, not sure why I was believing a lad of eighteen telling me all this. But I did, maybe my brain is in my snatch.

He glanced at the door and then spoke.

"She's outside... Shelle's outside. She made me bring her, she made me. Can you talk to her please?"

I glanced at the door, suddenly thinking about the weather and then I ran to it and opened to the snow, the first of the winter in Southern England. Syd ran past me and I shivered as he went down the path. He dived into the shrubs and emerged with Michelle the snowgirl. I bustled them both indoors and faced up to them in the warm lounge. Michelle stared coldly in every sense of the word at me, my lingerie somewhat out of context suddenly. I stared back at this seemingly pathetic, trembling, bulky, shiveringly cold figure, dripping melting snow onto my carpet. It almost mirrored when Syd and I met, except she was frozen to the marrow in her light cheap coat, bare legs littered in goosebumps with the cold and scuffed flat shoes. Her hair was a mass of ice crystals and flakes.

Taking charge, I made her get out of the clothing and dry it, just like Syd had done. Her tiny mini skirt was dry and apart from the thin nylon cardigan with damp shoulders that had seeped through the shoulders of the coat, her tee shirt was dry too. As I wrapped a sheepskin coat round her, I noticed she was much bulkier and taller than her brother, but he was frail and waspy for his age. I noticed how small her breast was. She was not a big girl. Mine had started to blossom at ten. She perched on a stool near the gas log fire as Syd explained his predicament.

"She got it out of me Lisa...these clothes and things. She knew my story of tips from the paper round didn't work."

I gasped and screeched, "You've told her about us?"

Syd's eyes pleaded with me and I sensed something deeper.

"She says she'll tell dad if you don't give her stuff as well."

"Yeah! See how you like that story in the papers," said a suddenly verbal Michelle. 'Old woman and boy...'

I gulped. "Bbu..."

"What you got for me then bitch?" she challenged nastily. She came across terribly hard and I perched opposite her, baffled at this sudden intrusion into what I thought was going to be one hell of a fuckful evening. It was stupid, this fucking, inferior, bolshy black girl was threatening me and I was worried. I glanced at her and saw her eyes feasting on my bulging breasts, held in by the last goosebump to the inside of my cheap bra. There had been a lot of activity since hoisting it round my boobs and it was not the most substantial of garments. I took a bold step.

"What is it you want Michelle?" I queried sweetly, crossing my arms in a classic female command gesture.

My tits rose magnificently, with huge cleavage carving my upper chest nearly up to my chin. She stared back.

"You want this, the bra, you keep staring at it," I challenged, letting my knockers drop.

Syd spluttered as I smoothed my hand over the exposed tit flesh.

"Not much use to you is it? Its a 38E cup, what you got there 30A?" I gibed daringly.

Michelle frowned and glanced down at her chest. Her chubby knees slid apart and I got a glimpse of knicker crotch, inches up the skirt.

"I'll be big as you one day," she snarled.

Little chance stupid fucker I thought. "OK take it," I sniggered and unhooked the cheap bra.

"Lisa, you can't..." squeaked Syd, protesting as I threw his cheap present at her.

She caught it deftly and stared back, sneering at Syd who went dumb again. Her eyes slid from my quivering bosoms, now hotted up to fever pitch in the excitement of the moment, to my crotch and I gambled really big stakes.

"Oh! I get it. Underwear, that what you want. Well here take this too," I said vehemently.

The negligee came off and I stood proud, nipples like chapel hat pegs, dark brown and gathered like walnuts in my higher state, tits wobbling, thong up my crack and suspender belt taut and silk stockings gleaming in the flickering light from the fire. I kicked the filmy garment across the carpet at Michelle. Syd licked his lips as I glanced encouragingly at him, fucking help please in my eyes, but he grimaced fearfully.

"If you want my thong, you'll have to wash it of course, but you're probably used to wearing dirty knickers."

Girl to girl, this was getting dirty in its own way and Michelle glared back.

"There's nothing dirty about me," she glowered back.

"Oh no and why does an older sister blackmail her brother and his friends for smokes in exchange for a peep at her pussy?"

The silence was even more deafening as her lips curled and her gaze slowly settled on Syd. My lover boy cowered away.

"You fucking told him that Sydney?" Michelle said quietly.

"So that'll come out in the papers too eh?" I carried on.

"You know nothing honky," she spat.

But I was primed.

"I know that Syd thinks my pussy is the prettiest he's ever seen and I know he's only seen yours and your daggy friends. And he doesn't have to pay me to see it. I pay him and its worth it. Got some nice new gear haven't you - eh Syd?" I countered, again trying to get her riled.

Syd stayed dumb but it wasn't difficult to wind her up. The low breeding, her mental ability, the street culture, the sheer desperation of the family's plight suddenly burst from Michelle.

"My pussy is the best foxy pussy on the street you honky bitch, and you'd have to pay me to see it, big money," she snarled, standing up, thick pink lips glossed with saliva.

She was a feisty cow, but an idea trickled through me. It would satisfy her and Syd probably and me for curiosity purposes only. I got my handbag and she licked her lips until I put the proposition to her.

"Let's let Syd decide eh," I smiled sweetly, waving a twenty note at her.

I put it on the coffee table and Michelle's eyes glowed with longing until I stepped in front of it and thrust my hands inside my thong and eased it down about an inch.

"Lisaaaaah..." groaned Syd.

I smiled and nodded gently to him and I saw him adjust his cock through his jeans. Was he getting as excited as I was at the possibilities ahead? I hoped so, because I was ready to fuck the porcelain pastry roll I kept as a paper weight on the table next to me.

"You can have that bread if you show me and Syd this foxy pussy you're so proud of," I said calmly. "You can see mine for nothing, well you have nothing to pay with, have you?" I added haughtily.

My taunts cut her, but the prospect of twenty pounds weighed on Michelle's simple mind. She calmly lifted her skirt and thrust down her plain fraying, greying panties down and thrust her rotund black belly forward. Syd squeaked as she stood there, arms akimbo, legs apart, undies perilously straining, thread bare across her dimpled chubby knees. I was surprised at the sudden actions and then took in the minimal bunch of black curly hair covering the top notch of her slit.

"See!" she exclaimed. "That's one hell of a pussy."

"Hmm! I can see you've got one, can you Syd?" I mocked dismissively, feigning a stare.

He was stooping and peering at his sister's crotch with not a little interest - hmmm! and I decided to enter the ring.

"Yes - I s'pose that's a pussy alright, but how does it compare to mine?" I asked, whilst dragging my thong off, flicking it away and putting one foot up on a stool.

Black Sausage Boy drooled, but kept glancing back at Michelle's. Hmm! I guessed it was a novelty to see your sister's cunt. I played the trump card. I reached down and pulled my labia open as Michelle watched. The diamond stud glittered in the fire light and she gasped. She looked suitably stunned then spoke.

"Is that a?.. It it's a st... Shes pissi...fuck look Syd, your girl's pissing herself in embarrassment," she sneered.

For just at that moment, as she caught sight of my labia stud, my juices seeped from my overheated, open gash and ran down my thigh and collected in a wet trail along the top of my silk stockings.

"Piss?" shrieked Syd suddenly. "Course it's fucking not piss Shelle. Lisa is hot, wet and wants me, you stupid bitch."

I welcomed his sudden support and smiled languidly at the black girl daring to test my sexuality with her street bravado.

"So let's have a good luck at your cunt Lisa. Let her see it too and then maybe she'll shut the fuck up and fuck off," he continued.

I stepped to the sofa and sat and then stretched back, lazily spreading my long legs and then pulling my pussy wide open.

"C'mon Shelle take a look. That's a real diamond. You ain't got one of those," Syd mocked proudly, getting down on his knees and stroking my thighs and cooing, almost as if his big sister wasn't there.