Black Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksnowy
uksnowy
192 Followers

I wished she wasn't. I needed black sausage in my pie so badly. I glanced at Michelle, who bit her lip, studied her brother's extraordinary behaviour and then she decided. She wound her panties way down and off and approached us with a swagger. She really was a great lummock of a girl, ungraceful, slovenly and even more so in the tasteless way she left her pussy pelmet of a skirt round her hips. Her thick thighs flexed but I had to admit to a slight flicker of interest within me as I saw the black girl's naked crotch. I don't get to see that many close up - if any.

Yes she was nineteen only, yes poor and not pretty, but I'd never ever been in a lesbian relationship, not that this was, but to be near naked next to another female and showing off our fannies was strangely exciting. Shelle nudged her brother with her knee and he allowed her to slide onto the sofa, albeit at the far end away from bodily contact with me.

"Take a close look at this, you stupid cunt," she snarled at him. Was she trying to tempt or even seduce him?

She spread her legs wide and exposed her minge and I too leaned over to check it out. She had a really big mound, fatty tissue probably, but it made her slit look long and accessible. Her pubes didn't cover her slit and I saw the fine lines of her labia, disappearing down into her crack.

"Well open it up then," breathed Syd, disturbingly keen to see what she had to offer. Was I worried? ...Hmmm!...No.

She glanced sharply at him, hating every minute I reckon, compared to me who was loving the challenge and knowing the winner.

"You gonna pay me?" she spat at me.

I hoisted my boobs out of the way and leaned further. This was proving interesting.

"Oh for fucks sake Michelle. Yes take the measly money and get on with it. Come on, 'cos I can't wait for Syd to decide and then fuck the arse off me after you fuck off," I spat back with equal venom.

She grinned slyly and reached into her crotch. She spread her cunt lips wide and it was my turn to gasp. It was really lovely. The coal black skin contrasting against pink red membranes was truly stunning. Her urethra was very prominent, the piss hole nestling nicely in the plump upper folds within her sex portals. Her clit was peeping out of it's hood, a different shade of pink again. Only a few sparse curly hairs fronded round the bulges of her pubic pouch, held back by her stubby nail bitten fingers. Syd cooed again and I kicked him reproachfully and he grimaced in revolt.

"Hey! Come on Lisa. Its OK yeah?"

"But she's dry for fucks sake Syd," I argued, hurt at his incestual interest.

"Yeah, but you get wet, Don't you?" he looked hopefully at Michelle.

She nodded and grinned - for the first time a sign of pleasure.

"Especially wet when I'm fucking," she snickered and continued. "Really really wet Sydney," she said slowly and quietly.

"Who the fuck shags you?" I asked mocking. 'Old men at the community centre?' That made Syd giggle.

"And he shouldn't be fucking a honky white woman old enough to be his mother," she shrieked. "Come on Syd. Who's got the best cunt then?" she demanded cockily as he twiddled at his jeans, probably sorting out his cock and balls which would be bursting by now.

"It's difficult sis. Can I feel?"

I objected. "Syd, stop pissing about..."

Michelle interrupted me and raised her butt, wiggling her bulky ass, still holding her cunt open, as I was. I let mine fold shut as she spoke.

"Course you can bro. Feel me up, go on, get your foxy fingers on it and find out why us blacks can beat white trash any time."

I squealed indignantly and jumped at Syd, tearing at his jeans and shirt. He was naked within seconds and his cock stood magnificently erect. I tried to grab it to pull him towards me.

"Come on Syd darling, stuff it in to me and forget her, she'll fuck off when she sees how good I am."

But Syd already had his fingers in her cunt and growled sternly as my finger nails scratched his black sausage. I mewed pathetically and studied the scene as she spoke.

"Wanna fuck me little bro?" she asked, an evil glint in her eye aimed at me.

"But you can't, it's your brother...!" I started.

Syd was nodding and grinning stupidly as she countered.

"He can fuck me if he wants, its a family decision," she chuckled.

"Cool!" simpered immature, brainy, studious - and yes - fucking cock happy Syd cockily and already getting up onto the sofa where she'd blatantly laid back. His dick waggled stiffly below him as my boy lover prepared to enter his own sister's twat and I could only watch, stunned, silenced and fascinated. She held his cock almost lovingly caressing it until he budged his glowing wet knob into her. She was still dry, there had been no foreplay, yet she urged him on.

"Stick it up hard Syd. That's the way I like it," she cooed.

I wondered if she really was a street slag when she murmured those words and shifted my position and Michelle glanced triumphantly at my gobsmacked face as Syd thrust. Her head lurched, her eyes winced and her big lips fell open with the sudden sharp pain I know comes from a dry pussy and then with the next smack between their incestual bodies came the familiar squelch of a lubricating snatch.

"Syyyydddd?" I whimpered.

He grinned at me, his pugnacious face beaming pleasure as he worked into a steady rhythm. I found myself pinching my nipples and hefting my tits, needing some sort of contribution to this sexy scene. Michelle was gasping at the sheer exuberance of his fuck motion and I thrilled knowing he was well taught. Her mouth hung open, her eyes closed, her tee shirt caught tight round her chest, her skirt still rolled round her waist. I took control again. I'd show her what a good pussy was like. I tore her tee shirt off, revealing small lumps of tits, quivering with the action, no bra and no nipples to speak of, apart from a dark circle of areolae. She had no buds, no teats and I slung my heavy bazongers with their huge swollen and aching teats over her and swung them, scraping over her measly black paps.

Her surprise turned to eagerness to lick and I lowered with a smirk and let her suckle like the sex mother I was. God! it was so good to at last get some sex action, regardless of how ugly the evening had started. Syd grinned happily, his face sweating, as he saw my reconciling manner. I felt Michelle's hands filter under my crotch and I shifted to kneel and let her search for the pleasure of holding my sopping superior cunt. It was awkward, so to make life simpler I straddled her face and lowered onto her. Her tongue eagerly roamed and lapped at my secretions, which I knew would fill her foul mouth. Her hands wrapped over my silk clad thighs, pulling me down, so I lowered even further deciding to queen her, let her suffer and seek breath as well as my sweet juices.

She was good.

Syd lowered his face into my tits and I held them up like two massive cushions for him to bury in to as he rocked towards his cumming. I rocked on his sister's face, hearing her mumble and splutter and I grabbed her little boobies and squeezed them, trying to make the buds pop out. She wriggled and I hoped it was with pain. My delicate pale white skin contrasted bizarrely with the two Lawrington blacks and as we worked towards a mutual climax, the whole weird situation of threesome sex screamed across my mind and I ignored it, revelling in the illicit nature of incest and how utterly delightful this evening was turning out to be. Michelle was either one hell of a mean cunt sucker or it was just that I was forcing her to learn fast, but which ever it was it was superb. My boy's signs were showing that he was ready to cum.

"Sister fucker," I taunted him.

Michelle mumbled and chewed on my clitty as I ground my mott down on her. I made a point of rubbing my sweaty arse hole over her face too, emphasising my dominance.

"Dirty slut sister fucker," I snarled at Syd, smacking his face with my inflamed and sore tits.

"Lisaaaah," he wailed, not liking my words but he was lost.

His face curled, he spluttered. His cute arse was ramming at Michelle's crotch in a blur as he spent his youthful jism up her hole. He shouted as his body spasmed and I saw the familiar wracking shivers searing through him, knowing she had lots of strong creamy sperm swimming up her vagina. The repercussions hit me and I pondered on her baby and forgot it. Not my problem and equally I was on the verge of cumming. I eased my butt up and heard Michelle cry and gasp for air then stutter words as I nipped her tits relentlessly.

"Syd - my clit, frig it hard...," she whined.

He was wasted, leaning against the back of the sofa, soaked with sweat, panting and useless. I pushed him off and laid down on the ghetto girl's chunky body. My tits squashed grotesquely either side as I dipped my head into the mire of her crotch. There was a musky odour. Now she was wet, my sofa was suffering, but I didn't care as I licked, sucked and drank at the fountain of her uncouth youth. Michelle started a long drawn out wail as I tongued her clitty, just a little red button, nothing spectacular to look at - was I an expert suddenly? but it certainly brought her to a massive orgasm.

God! She stank. Her discharges were strong and tainted with Syd's cum, but her arse odours seeped up at me, but I ignored them. I rubbed my cunt at her as Michelle levered hers at me and the two least likely sisters came together. Syd's eyes glazed open as we screeched and moaned and finally the waves of ecstasy subsided and we fell in an untidy heap.

The evening progressed as you would expect it to, but with obviously more respect between Michelle and I. For me it was an incredible experience to try the lesbian feelings that emerged and be screwed solidly by Syd, have Michelle's hands exploring my crotch while the boy rested after again fucking her. She sucked him of, he sucked me, we all mutually sucked and finally broke and they left together as happy family members, with me already in deep yearning for the next time. The grasping bitch still took the twenty note and my underwear and as I relaxed in a welcome foam bath,

I realised my precious diamond stud had gone too.

END

uksnowy
uksnowy
192 Followers