All Comments on 'Black Time Traveller-Vikings Ch. 02'

by eriksweden

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
summerssssummersssalmost 9 years ago
nice

cool fantasy erotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

hope you keep going with the story, would love to read about those viking women giving birth to those kids

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quality erotica

Excellently written, and highly erotic.

I especially love the somewhat comical tone assumed when mention the omniscient camcorder :)

Can't wait for part 3!

elcapullo6elcapullo6over 8 years ago
waiting for the next chapter

come on man, update already! i'm impatient to read about more queen cuckolding, birthing of mixed children, black babies sucking on big white tits and more white breeding!

elcapullo6elcapullo6over 8 years ago
what about poligamy?

you could make each black guy own 2 or 3 families, letting the men live to work the lands as slaves while the black guys keep fucking the women everyday and breeding them. when are you going to publish a new chapter? so far it's damn good, you should keep with the story.

erikswedenerikswedenover 8 years agoAuthor
More chapters comming...

Thanks all for the positive feedback and sorry for not publishing more parts. There is a part 3 and 4 that will be uploaded assoon as I get the time and get it proof read. English, not being my first language,makes things a little more difficult. But thanks again for your patience.

elcapullo6: yes I have ideas along the line you described, black men owning 2-3 white familes, making the white men work the fields while the girls and women are being fucked and bred by the black men. Also there is the sci-fi aspect of time travell, that the concept of real time doesent aply to the black men, They can easily travell 10-20 years forward in time and always find new fresh white Nordic female flesh to prey upon.

And yes, there are going to be descriptions of black/mixed babies suckling on huge milk filled breasts of tall, blonde and blue eyed Viking girls. One thing I would like to write, but I dont think Literotica will allow that, is a description on how milk from white women goes first to all the black babies, in lac of black babies the milk is wasted,leaving the white babies to starve. But i think that will be to toght for Literotica.

Anonymous: yes, I liked the idea of the camcorder and thought some humor would lighten things up. Also it would add more feeling when it came to the the enormous differnce in technology.

So, more chapters will follow and again, sorry for the delay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
comment

If literotica is refusing to publish your new chapters, maybe you could upload them somewhere else? There's a site called "darkwanderer" that hosts "cuckolding stories" , but these also contain multiple more HARDCORE stories about white extinction etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
put title here

"One thing I would like to write, but I dont think Literotica will allow that, is a description on how milk from white women goes first to all the black babies, in lac of black babies the milk is wasted,leaving the white babies to starve. But i think that will be to toght for Literotica."

Like it was mentioned, you should upload your stories somewhere else. Somewhere where parts of your story won't be censored, especially beautiful ones with a beautiful concept like the the one you described.

erikswedenerikswedenover 7 years agoAuthor

Perhaps I will look for other sites to upload my stories. Literoticas system seems a bit complicated and the mods aproval of new stories is somewhat mystifying to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Can't wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Come on pal, upload it on another webpage and keep writing, its a good history with many posibilities.

erikswedenerikswedenover 7 years agoAuthor
uploading to new webpage

I have started to upload to a new webpage: http://darkwanderer.net/

since posting here is not user friendly. I will continue the series there

(but will try and post chapters here too)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Really nice, is there more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed both the story and the premise. One question though, wouldn't it also be required for the professor (or someone like him) to also travel to African nations to also seed the gene pool to eliminate racism?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous