All Comments on 'Black Transsexual Nation'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I love my stories!

Howdy folks, Brother Sam here! Well, 525 stories down, only 475 more to go to reach my goal of 1000 by the end of 2008! I see I have some competition out there in BOSTONFICTIONWRITER at 326 stories but he will never catch me! You know, it ain't easy writing all these hot, erotic stories! You must be very creative and that my friends I am.

I would like to thank everyone for their support! I really love all the emails you send me through my biography and yes there will be more to come! I got a lot of requests on continuing the 'RAM IT UP HER FAT ASS' storyline and yes, it will be continued. I am working on 'RAM IT UP HER BIG BLACK ASS' followed by 'RAM IT UP HER BIG WHITE ASS'. Even though my creative juices are at an all time high, I'm really taking the time with this one to make it really hot!

As always, thanks for the encouraging words! You all take care!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Terrible!

Your stories are terrible, nobody likes or reads them but you don't care. You are so far from being a good writer they should not let you post. Really bad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Something's Wrong...

Normally a big fan of this type of story... but all the political rheoteric at the beginning stopped me from reading further. I don't come to Literotica for politics. Please don't include such rants in your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fencing!

Please give us more mentions of the fencing teams of Division 2 colleges. Also, has anybody ever seen BFW and SamX in the same place at the same time? Didn't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I want to be next.

Would you and your man like to spend an evening with an older white male. I could use an evening of getting pounded by two big black dicks. Fill me up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it; I often wondered what transsexual life is like. Your story made it quite interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...