All Comments on 'Black Velvet Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyabout 7 years ago
Nice sorta crossover!

I wish you many puppy points and Major Crimes episodes in gratitude for your writing.

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeabout 7 years ago
A mystery yet to be solved but a long awaited reunion done

So let me get this straight, Greg Towson's wife, I mean ex-wife was prostituting her son? Seriously? Geez that makes her an even more scum-bitch. From having an affair, kidnapping her son out of his fathers embrace and selling her son to prostitution, WW I hope you'll tell us of her fate in future chapters and it could just be a brief one cause we all want to know that justice has been served to her. I hope you can shed more light on mother-son situation.

Now fellow readers, the wait for the storm has come to and end. It is finally here, black and white militants will finally go to war. Or will the Iron Crowbar stop it? And will Katherine Woodburn get her comeuppance for her role with the Michael Burkes murder though good riddance if you ask me. (Gibbs smacked on the head painfully for said comment) I mean *cough* will we see her and the fellow conspirators get taken a peg and justice will be served to them? Will someone kill Priya already? The Crowbar should've let the CIA done that.

Err, I digress, the storm arrived, a war to be waged, profits and benefits of war to be made, a serial killer on the loose, two personal murders to be solved. What are the methods the Iron Crowbar will use in solving them. In the next tale of totally-weird-sex, intrigue, mystery for the unnamed chapter that WW will put in his biography, will we know fellow readers.

PS: I hope you're alright with my humourous commentary in this somewhat serious long comment WifeWatchman. I don't mean any offense with them

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
Comments

tranzmany - glad someone noticed. There's yet another Easter egg in there, though. :o)

Vincent - I love your commentaries. Some of it may be right, some of it may be wrong, but it's always fun to read, so keep it up. :o)

drkhonestydrkhonestyabout 7 years ago
Addicted

WW I am addicted to your stories and anxiously await every chapter. The former law enforcement officer in me loves the inner workings of the department.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Conclusion ?

There is nö ending of the case ...

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 5 years ago
Only you...

My testosterone may not be as high as I once thought. You manage to bring me to tears of joy (usually) all too often. Thank you!

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
EVEN IF YOU DESTROY THE SPIDERS WEB

the wind has taken the remains and propped it up again, waiting for a spider. TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Well no conclusion re the Burke murders so guessing they have something to do with Melina. Nice that the kid was found and returned to his father.

chytownchytown11 months ago

*****On to another exciting chapter. Thanks for sharing.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

Got one right about IX trip to LA. What will the next series be about. Valentina killer or bloodlines or both?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES