Black Woman Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,935 Followers

"We're going to shoot you in various stages of undress in the schoolgirl outfit and then do the same for the sexy, street look. We'll save the nude shots and do them all together, finishing with the negligee shot. Okay?"

"Sure what do you want me to do first? " She's like a student on the first day of school, all wide-eyed and eager but extremely nervous.

"Just stand between the bed and the dresser and let me get some shots of you fully dressed. Just smile and strike some poses. I'll shoot and give you direction, as needed." She's wearing a plain white top tucked into a pleated brown skirt, socks and saddle shoes. I can't believe how much like a high school girl she looks. Even without make up her face is beautiful and she's giving me one of her most dazzling smiles. I take a few shots, as she turns left then right, standing as she thinks a model would. I help her pose, moving her chin up, adjusting the position of her arms, just touching her a lot so she feels it's a natural part of the photo shoot.

"Okay, now turn around, bend over, lift up your skirt and show me your panties." I'm starting to think about how slowly I'm going to undress her. Katrina turns around and lifts up the back of her skirt showing me her schoolgirl cotton briefs. "Okay, look back at me over your shoulder and smile." Even with sexless schoolgirl panties, her ass is perfect. I study her shapely thighs as I shoot a few pictures. Her milk chocolate coloring gradually becomes darker brown up towards her ass. I can't wait to see her dark, round cheeks when she removes her panties.

"You're doing great! Now, let's lose the blouse." Katrina takes her blouse off and I pose her for a few shots then have her remove her skirt. She's standing before me in her plain white bra and panties, trying to figure out what to do with her arms and looking very nervous. My cock is starting to push against the zipper of my shorts as I walk over to pose her. Close up I can see the hint of her dark bush under the white cotton panties and notice how dark brown her skin is from her naval down into her panties. I take a variety of shots of her standing, bending over and lying down on the bed before asking her to remove her bra.

My cock comes to full attention with the first sight of her gorgeous tits. Her black nipples and areolas stand out in stark contrast to the light chocolate color of the rest of her skin. I go for a closer look under the guise of helping her pose, the bulge in my pants couldn't be more obvious.

"They're perfect," I tell her. "Now, just hold them up with your hands like you're offering them to me." She reaches her hands under her breasts, lifts her tits, squeezing them slightly and pushing the nipples out toward me. I adjust her hold on her breasts so she isn't squeezing them so tightly. I replace her hand with mine to show her how I want her to hold her beautiful tits. My cock is so hard now that I can probably cum in my pants without even touching it. I'm doing my best to maintain an air of professionalism, while I'm slowly undressing and touching this lovely black goddess.

"Good, now smile." I tell her as I snap some more pictures. I again shoot a variety of poses, front and side views, bending forward on the bed with her tits hanging down and lying on the bed with her legs spread. "Okay, now, slip your hand inside your panties and put an 'oh that feels so good' expression on your face." She laughs nervously as she slides her hand down in her panties and tries for a dreamy look, but can't hold it without cracking up.

"I'm sorry," she says, still laughing, "It's just kind of a weird pose. I mean I guess I can see why someone might want it, but it's just seems funny to me."

"It's okay." I reassure her." You're not the first model who's had trouble holding character during specific poses." I sit next to her on the bed and adjust the position of her legs, then straighten her panties over her hand. "What if you actually put your finger inside your vagina." I say, thinking vagina sounds more professional than pussy. "That might help you imagine what the client is looking at when he sees you in this pose." She blushes from her neck all the to her forehead, but I see her hand move around inside her panties and she lifts her knees slightly, pushing her finger inside her pussy. "What do you think? I ask, "Can you hold that for a couple of pictures?" Her face is flushed with embarrassment but she nods her head and I go back to the camera with my cock about to bust out of my shorts.

Next, I pose her kneeling on the bed, her panties down just enough to show her thick, black triangle of hair. Lastly, I turn her around and shoot her from the back with her panties just below her beautiful black ass cheeks. "Okay, wardrobe change. It's time for your sexy street outfit. How are you doing, Kat? Do you need a break? Something to drink?"

"No, I'm fine." She says, getting off the bed and heading for the guest bathroom. She doesn't bother closing the door, since she's been practically naked for the last twenty minutes.

"I wonder what it'll feel like seeing you at work tomorrow when I know you've seen me naked like this." She says loudly, leaning out the bathroom door as she puts on her black lace bra. "Do you think it'll be weird? Would you feel weird if you knew I'd seen you naked?"

This might be just the opportunity I've been waiting for. Thinking on my feet, I say, "It's funny, a couple of my models insist that I'm naked when I'm photographing them. They say they like to see my physical reaction to their poses. I think they just want to even things out."

"I didn't know that was an option." Katrina says from the bathroom. "I think that's a great idea. Will you do it?" She asks.

"What? Get naked for this next shoot?" I ask, watching her pull her tank top over her lace bra and zip up her skirt.

"Yes. I think I'd like that." She says, smiling at me as she walks back into the bedroom. Her sexy street outfit looks like a sailor's wet dream. Her shiny gold tank top is clinging to her stomach while the scoop neck stretches tightly across her tits leaving an ample amount of cleavage. Her tight black skirt outlines her perfect ass, stopping just below her cheeks to expose most of her black nylon covered legs.

"Okay." I say, taking my shirt off. "Just be warned that you are exposing yourself to my natural reaction to your beautiful body."

"Looks more like you're the one exposing yourself." She laughs, watching me remove my shorts and boxers, leaving me completely naked, my 8" cock, sticking straight out in front of me. "Don't say I didn't warn you." I laugh.

Katrina laughs again and says, "Be careful where you swing that thing, Chris, you could get hurt." Either the sexy outfit or the fact that I'm exposing my hard cock is having a positive affect on Katrina. The nervousness is gone and she actually seems playful.

I walk her through all the same poses that we did with the schoolgirl outfit. I continue to help her pose, touching her as much as I can. I'm pleased to see that she spends a great deal of the shoot staring at my cock, unless I specifically ask her to look at the camera. When she gets down to just her thong my cock is throbbing. I have her bending over, smiling over her shoulder at the camera and I put my hand on the inside of her thigh, telling her to spread her legs a little wider. I brush an imaginary speck off her ass and adjust her thong. Her dark brown, almost black, ass checks are about 3" from the end of my rigid cock and I fantasize sliding it inside her hot, young pussy.

"Hey, keep that thing away from me." She teases, "It looks dangerous."

"You should talk." I answer, "Your sexy ass looks dangerous to me!" I laugh and am tempted to smack her playfully on the ass, but resist, biding my time. "Let me get this shot, then we can take a break before the nude shots."

We finish the shot and I direct her to one of the soft chairs along the far wall. "Have a seat and I'll get us something to drink." I bring lemonade and pastries from the kitchen and set them on the table between the chairs and sit opposite her.

"What do you think, so far, Kat? Is it what you expected?" I ask her, taking a drink of lemonade and studying her bare flesh while she takes a bite of pastry. I'm enamored with the subtle changes in her skin color across her stomach and thighs and her dark, almost black nipples perched on the front of her breasts. The hardness in my cock hasn't receded one bit and it's sticking straight up, almost pointing at her as we talk.

"It's kind of like I expected, I guess. It still seems kind of unreal, sitting here talking normally, like we would if we were at work except that we're naked."

"Well, technically you aren't exactly naked, you still have your thong on." I laugh. "But we'll fix that in a minute."

"What does your wife think about you doing this type of photography?" She asks, her eyes focused on my aroused cock. "Doesn't she get jealous?"

"Well, my wife is in the same situation as your father when it comes to my photography. She doesn't know about this. She's out of town right now." She smiles and just sits there drinking her lemonade.

"Chris, do you think I can see some of the other pictures you've taken sometime, you know, of the other models?" She shifts in her chair turning towards me and I watch the gentle motion of her breasts as she moves.

"That's not really a good idea, Kat. You wouldn't want me showing your pictures to them would you?" I ask.

"No. I guess not. " She answers, then asks another question, "What about you, Chris? Do you ever go back and look at the pictures you've taken? You know, later on maybe when your wife's out of town?" She's looking at me with a mischievous smile on her lips, her eyes dropping to my lap where my cock is pointing at her.

"Would it bother you if I wanted to look at your pictures, Kat?" I ask, smiling at her. "It's no secret that I'm turned on by looking at your beautiful body." I laugh, looking down at my fully erect cock then back at her face.

She laughs too and says, "I think I might actually find that flattering." She's again starring at my cock. She's finished her lemonade and I tell her it's time to resume our session.

I have her remove the thong and I get my first real look at her young pussy. I pose her lying on the bed on her side with her elbow down and her hand supporting her head. With her left leg bent exposing her pussy to the camera, I make quite a production out of posing her and getting everything just right. I even run a comb through her triangular patch of velvet, black pubic hair.

I take the camera from the tri-pod and hand hold it for some close-up shots. Her thick black lips are closed creating a thin slit down the length of her pussy. I take a couple of shots, and then with my fingers, I spread them apart about a half an inch exposing the pink entrance to her pussy. Her lips are wet with juice and hot to the touch. Katrina gasps when she feels my hand touch her pussy lips and let's out a little audible, "ohhhh." She doesn't say anything else so I'm ready to move this to the next level.

"Okay, now I need some shots of your fully erect nipples. Some of my models use ice cubes to make their nipples hard, some pinch and twist them between their fingers and a few prefer a more natural approach, asking me to make their nipples hard for them. What's your preference, young lady?" I ask as if it's the most innocent question in the world.

"Hmmm," she says, "definitely no ice cubes." I watch her glance at her tits and then up at me with my hard cock pointing right at her. She lifts her breasts with her hands offering them to me exactly like she did in the earlier pose. "You do it," She says, smiling seductively.

This is what I've been waiting for all morning. I'm going to suck those, thick, black nipples and caress her soft, round tits. I move onto the bed, lean my head down and suck her right nipple inside my mouth. I wrap my hand around as much of her breast as I can, squeezing it gently while I suck her nipple. I nibble on it and lick around the 2" black areola then take the nipple between my teeth and flick my tongue across the tip. She lets out a low moan and lays her head back on the bed, clearly enjoying the sensations. I suck and bite and nibble until her nipple is rock hard and sticking out about half an inch from her tit. I switch to her left nipple and do the same thing. I'm using both hands now, continuing to massage her right tit as I minister to her left nipple. When both of her nipples are fully erect, I lean up on my knees and grab the camera.

"Mmmmm, that was nice." She says through half-closed eyes, as I shoot close-up pictures of her tits with their hard, black nipples sticking straight up in the air. "Much better than ice cubes, I'm sure." She says, smiling.

"Glad to be of service." I answer, "You have very lovely tits and I thoroughly enjoyed making your nipples hard."

"Funny, I thought they were already pretty hard before you started." She laughs, "But I guess I underestimated your capabilities."

"Just don't let it happen again." I tease. "Which brings me to our next project." I tell her smiling, "I need to shoot your pussy when it's fully aroused, just before an orgasm."

"Let me guess, you are again offering your services to help get me fully aroused?" She seems amused. "This is a hell of a job you've got here Chris. Not only do you get to gawk at naked women all day, you give them a choice of letting you watch them play with themselves or allowing you to do it for them. My only question is why do you only do it part time?" she's laughing when she says this, but rolls onto her back and spreads her legs. "I'm certainly not going to masturbate in front of you, so I guess you're stuck with the chore of getting me aroused."

I look at her lying spread eagle on the bed, her pussy lips glistening from her juices indicating that she is already pretty aroused. Her taut nipples are pointing straight up at the ceiling. She's staring at me as I move my head between her sexy, dark colored thighs and lick one long stroke up the inside of her puffy black pussy lips. I repeat the stroke a couple more times before burying my tongue deep inside her wet, hot pussy.

"Oh, my god." She moans, "No one has ever used their tongue on me before." She's lifting her ass off the bed and pushing her pussy into my face, pulling my tongue deeper into her hole.

"You're kidding, right? You don't know what you've been missing." I tell her as I take a breath, and attack her pussy more vigorously than before. I'm eating her delicious pussy, lapping up her sweet syrup while she's bucking her hips up off the bed, crushing my face into her thick velvety pussy hair. Her scent is intoxicating and I'm getting high on the taste of her. I could eat her all day, but I want to stop just before she cums to take pictures. She's bucking wildly now, jerking her hips against my face and sucking my tongue into her hot, steamy hole. I lift my head and look at her face. She's staring at me bewildered.

"What? Why did you stop?" She moans. "I was just about to...." Her voice trails off as she sees me getting the camera. "You stopped to take pictures? I'm about to have this wonderful orgasm and you stop to take frickin' pictures?" She is panting and I'm enjoying the rise and fall of her beautiful breasts with their fully erect nipples. I move the camera between her legs and start snapping pictures of her sopping, wet cunt. I move her pussy lips around, like I'm posing them and she lets out another series of moans, then expletives about what I can do with the camera.

"The pictures are why we're here, right?" I ask her, knowing that we're really past all that now. She doesn't answer me.

"Want to know what the next shot is?" I ask, teasingly. "I think you might like it."

"What, Chris? What is the next shot?" She is clearly irritated that I stopped eating her before she came.

"The next shot is a close-up of your pussy after your orgasm." I say smiling at her from between her legs. "Shall we continue?" I ask.

"Please, yes, continue." She pleads, stretching her legs wide apart, her juices seeping out of her pink crevasse. This time I put my arms behind her knees and lift her legs off the bed, giving me unfettered access to her generous, black pussy lips. I push them open and suck one thick, puffy lip into my mouth nibbling on it before I move on to the other one. I am fascinated by the contrast between the pink center and the black outside of her lips. I suck on them for a few minutes before slipping my tongue deep inside her pussy, tongue fucking her with fast, deep strokes.

"Oh, Fuck, Chris!" She yells, bucking her hips up off the bed and shoving her pussy in my face. "That feels so fucking good! Ohhhh God!"

I move my tongue up to her clit and lick across it a couple of times before sucking it into my mouth. I flick my tongue across her long hard knob, as I gently suck on it. She goes wild.

"Oh my God! That is fucking amazing!" She is out of control slamming her hip up into my face, twisting her body back and forth and pulling my face tightly against her pussy. I push two fingers up inside her sopping wet pussy and start finger fucking her while sucking her clit and flicking my tongue against it. This puts her over the top.

"I'm cumming! Don't stop! That's perfect! Oh Chris! Just keep doing that! Oh Fuck!" Katrina is like a mad woman, humping my face, wrapping her fingers through my hair so I can't pull away. I feel her pussy clamp down on my fingers, and her juices gush around them, running down my arm. I move my mouth from her clit down to her pussy, lapping up her delicious thick cream. Her chest is heaving and she's working to catch her breath as I lick all around her pussy savoring the taste of her sweet nectar.

"Wow" she breathes. "I can't believe no one has ever done that to me before! All the guys I know think it's nasty tasting. Of course, they're quick to want their black cocks shoved in my mouth. They don't think that's nasty!" she says, sarcastically.

"There's nothing nasty about the way you taste, Kat." I say as I slide my fingers out of her pussy and ease her legs gently down on the bed. "I could eat you for hours."

To keep up the photographic charade, I reach for my camera and start shooting pictures of her thick cream oozing out of her slick, wet pussy lips. She raises her head and looks at me, still catching her breath.

"Chris. Please put down the camera." She says, quietly. "You've been pointing that thing at me all morning. Right now, I'm more interested in that other thing you're pointing at me." She's starring right at my rigid cock. "Do something useful with it, will you? You've made me so hot, baby. I promise we can take more pictures later. Right now I just need your hard cock inside my pussy. It's burning up, Chris. I need you to put out the fire! I need you to fuck me!"

Yes! My fantasy is reality and I don't hesitate. I move up between her legs and press my cock against her pussy lips. She is so wet that I easily slip the full length of my cock inside her in one stroke. Her hot, tight pussy encases my cock like a glove and I take long slow strokes as I settle my body on hers. Her hard nipples feel fantastic as I crush her large tits against my chest. I leave a trail of kisses from her neck up to her lips. She opens her mouth and eagerly welcomes my pussy soaked tongue. Our tongues mingle together inside her mouth as we pick up the rhythm of our fucking.

"Mmmm. I've never tasted myself before." She says, licking her lips and gasping for air. "It's an interesting taste." She raises her ass up to meet my pounding cock and it's getting harder to make conversation as I slam into her tight, young pussy.

"Yeah, I can't get enough of it!" I manage to say, between breaths, "I love your taste!" I push my tongue back in her mouth and start pumping in and out of her like a jackhammer. Katrina is moaning into my mouth, clawing at my back and humping her hot pussy against my cock with a vigorous urgency that signals her readiness for release. I feel her long legs wrap around my ass and her pussy muscles clench my cock in a vice-like grip as she reaches her thunderous orgasm. Her throbbing pussy walls tightening around my hard cock puts me over the top and I erupt inside of her, spewing load after load of hot cum deep inside her pulsating pussy.

samslam
samslam
12,935 Followers