Black Woman Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,935 Followers

Katrina is the first to break the silence, "Oh Chris," She whispers, "What have you done to me? That was incredible. I feel so... so... mmmmmm." She hugs me tightly, pressing her whole body up against mine. My spent cock is still buried deep in her teenage pussy and my head is still reeling from the culmination of my fantasy. I am in awe that I've actually just eaten and fucked this breathtaking young black woman.

"Do all your photo shoots end like this?" She says, running her hands up and down my back and smiling at me.

"Never." I tell her. Looking into her beautiful brown eyes, I feel my cock stirring already and I start gently rocking on top of her.

"I don't believe you!" She says, "Now I know I have to see the pictures of these other models. If you did to them what you did to me..."

I cut her off, "There are no other models, Katrina. There's just you."

"What?" she says, staring at me incredulously.

"It was all a ruse. I've never photographed anyone before. I got infatuated with you, seeing you every day at work, fantasizing about you, I had to have you. This was the only way I could think of to try and make it happen and I wasn't even sure it would work." I figure I have nothing to lose at this point by telling her the truth.

She's just starring at me and then starts laughing, "You did all of this just so you could fuck me? Why didn't you just ask me out?

"We aren't allowed to date employees." I say straight-faced.

She laughs, shaking both of our bodies with her laughter, "That's good. No dating, but you can shoot nude photographs, eat their pussy and fuck their brains out, huh? That's okay?"

"So I take it you're not mad?" Our bodies are still gently rocking together and I feel my cock recovering.

"Mad? No, Chris I'm flattered. The guys I date think that pizza and a movie should get them laid and they'd rather skip the movie. You did all of this, invented these clients and put on this elaborate charade, not to mention given me the best sex I've ever had, how could I be mad?"

"You'll still get the money." I tell her, "That wasn't part of the ruse. I planned all along to give you the check no matter how this turned out."

"No, keep your money, Chris. I'd feel like a whore taking your money after all this. Besides there are other ways you can pay me. What time does Mrs. C get home?" she asks, smiling coyly.

"Saturday, "I say, with a big grin on my face. My cock is hard again inside her tight, young pussy as we continue rocking together.

"Oooo Mr C, you are going to be so tired by Saturday." She says, rolling us over and sitting up on top of me. As she starts bouncing up and down and riding my cock, I bask in the vision of my black woman fantasy coming true.

The End

samslam
samslam
12,935 Followers