All Comments on 'Blacked: I Never Saw It Coming Ch. 02'

by StyxVenom

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ah!

Ahhhh, to be young.... to be gay.... to be a... human urinal??? Sorry pal, you had me interested up until then. Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it!!! More PLEASE!!!

I love the way that my top most fantasies are found in your stories. Please continue this story so we can see what a slut the guy becomes.

honeyslut@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sexy

My fantasy exactly. Sucking three beautiful, black cocks, then drinking their piss. A delicious, sexy scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Where can I find these black guys?

I would love to service 3 black studs like that and open my mouth for them to piss into afterwards!

tomwantmoretomwantmoreover 17 years ago
Love to do exactly what you did

Ok, got me as hard as a rock and wishing I could be used by those black guys, making me suck their cocks and then open my mouth for them to pee in.

justwantmorejustwantmoreover 16 years ago
Keep reading over and over again

Gosh how I love this story I keep reading and fantasizing. How I'd love to be that white slave, just once. Thank you for sharing this story!

Many times I wonder if I could get up the nerve to visit a bath house and find the fellow who will do these things to me and make me do those things to his cock and balls. Whew!

Justwantmore1

wannabeAliwannabeAliover 16 years ago
Why not me

I only can wish that I could have such a wonderful experience. I've been looking real hard to find something like this. I'd be in heaven if I could just experience this once or more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Mistake

The 1st line reads - I woke up this morning fresh and ready to relax poolside, knowing that it had been two weeks since I had been blacked by Ray.

But in part one his name is Randy ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Who Cares

Niggers and queers, nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes

Can't wait for chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This will be my life's goal

I cannot think of anything more thrilling than being used by three superior black guys. Since I am married I hope they will fuck my wife first. I would be their slut and stop fucking my wife as a way of honoring them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
black cum

i never had a black cock bud been looking for years to find theme with out success. I am so turned on to read this iam submissive and would give anything to be ised by blacks aussy boy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
She was first , I was second

Iknew my wife had a black lover ,but had never persued it, one day while at the house on a day off, he showed up and well ,you guessed it; he now has two "bitches". I can't believe it, he flashed me with the biggest dick I had ever seen, walk straight up to me , pushed me to my kneesand face fucked me, I was helpless, dont understand, I was a push-over, and yes, he also rearanged my plumbing, loved that also, dont know what it is , but I am putty in his presence, wife actually laughs at me and call me a black cock lover, and like she, I am.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pure Crap

This is just nasty and not in a good way

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i agree fucking nasty rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i love sucking blacck cock too

One very hot sex scene. The writer is just like me. Im a white guy mostly straight. Butt somthing about a hot sexy looking big black cock stirss a passion in me that is unexplanable.but its there andd real! I too crave to be made to suck four to eight black ccocks all at one two to thrrree hour session. I ache for a bunch of black guys tto pump huge loads of cum in my mouth and swallow it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i love to swallow cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lucky

you are a luck fella you get to serve your master

obidient4uobidient4ualmost 10 years ago
White fag in Sardinia OH travels radius of 50 miles for Black Cock..

Please use me for Your cocksucker and take my tight ass..I will serve as cumdump for You and Your friends..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Black Cock Worship

When I am around a Black Man I am so intimidated and feel I am not a real man but just his boi.I want to do whatever he tells me to do and please him. Funny how a white man will keep his little bitch a secret but the Black Men will tell their friends. If you do a good job the Black Man will have you service all of his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
submissive

i have enjoyed the power black males have over married white sissies like me. I do enjoy orally pleasing them anyway they wish and always feel like my reward is a mouth full of hot cum or piss. Funny the white guys i suck never piss on me or in my mouth, it's only the black guys.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Blacked

I too love black cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bbc lover

Big black cocks have a power over us white guys that is amazing. I don't even have to be told to suck a black studs cock I just know I'm supposed to. I grew up sucking my neighbors big black cock and he was old enough to be my Grandpa but I sure loved sucking his cock and really loved it when he had his family over. He taught me how to deep throat a black cock as a young boy and then let me turn that into a skill that I continued to get better at daily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A reallly good story

Just what a White Cocksucker would want. A forceful black man to demean and use him; call him names and empty his cock in the faggot's mouth.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 6 years ago
Natural white submission to black cock

Awesome story. Love stories about black men fucking white guys and using them in the most degrading ways imaginable. All white men should willingly serve as cumdumps and urinals for any black man. It is obvious that this guy is a sex slave for blacks, who will be dropping by at all hours to put his white mouth and ass to good use. If his girlfriend from the first chapter wasn't in on it, she will soon find out, but my guess is that like so many white women nowadays she is already a white slut for black men. Actually, black men should be able to go to any white household and fuck and white meat (male or female) on the premises. It is pretty apparent the no straight black man would get caught dead sucking a white dick, but practically every white guy is sucking black cock, or would do so if there was an opportunity. Anyway hope the author writes more stories along these lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More piss!

I can't get enough of the black man's piss. Tonguing their shitholes is a delight. I love being a toilet for black men and live for their derision and abuse.

Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More black cock please

Please keep this story going I love it. I love to hear of white guys being sissified by superior black men. There is no way a a white boy could ever turn down the worship of a big black cock and all that cum. We belong serving black cock and their intoxicating cum turns us more feminine at every taste

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sucking Cock

I started sucking a little bit of cock on the side when I was married, because my wife wouldn't suck my cock. I had gone to a video store to get my cock sucked and I did get it sucked but I also sucked my first cock while I was there. I didn't plan to suck it but once I'd shot my load I decided I wanted to taste a cock. I did and surprisingly I liked it.

Over a period of time, we got divorced and I remarried and then got tired of her running around and kicked her out.

Then I went back to sucking cocks and one day a black guy was sitting in a booth, with door open while he watched a video. He was slowly jacking his cock and looked up at me and said come on in. I did and he closed the door.

He said suck my cock and I went down to my knees and ran my hands up and down his cock and then leaned over his cock and he put his hand on the back of my head and pushed me down on it. As my head went down, I could smell and taste the head cheese as I was going up and down. I didn't like the taste of it but it was intoxicating and I keep going.

From that point on, if there was a choice, I'd go for a black cock. Then I moved 200 miles away and after a few months came across a white guy with a fat 8 inch cock, uncircumcised, divorced and horny...... So I was on a diet of fat white cock for about 3 years when he decided to move to Ft Lauderdale. I couldn't go because my mother

went into a nursing home and I had her health care POA so I had to be within an hour of the hospital in case of emergency. 2 years before my Mother died, my big white cock had died and was taken back to New Jersey to be buried.

Anyhow, after that I didn't do anything for awhile but now I've gone back to sucking cocks when I come across one, or two. And now the only thing I want is Big Black Cocks.

I don't get them as often as I'd like but when I do, it's usually a 3some. Me sucking one while the other fucks me, and they swap places several times. Yes I suck a cock straight from my ass but I've cleaned myself very well before I went to their house.

Besides, I figure there's a lot less danger from my ass than there would be from someone else's ass.

Getting about time to make another trip for some black cock...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would love to read more of this story maybe move him out side and make him be nude in public also maybe Mark him as a slave to all blacks and he must be naked at all times in home and he can never lock his door any blacks both men and women can have him do for them !

firedogg81firedogg818 months ago

I hope the story could continue someday

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would love to have a nice black cock to suck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous