Blackedmerica: A Love Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess Beate who stood on the President's left side looked stunningly beautiful. Her luscious and wavy blonde hair matched the iconic view of a Norwegian woman. Her slender body covered by a white summer dress.

President Nkeme then walked up to the podium.

"It has been a great pleasure to have visited your fine country," President Nkeme said as the crowd cheered.

"I also want to thank the Crown Prince for inviting me to his home." Crown Prince Jens nodded and smiled as President Nkeme turned to him for a brief second.

"I look forward to getting to know the Crown Prince, and his lovely wife, Princess Beate better during the next couple of days." President Nkeme looked over at the Princess who looked up at President Nkeme with an innocent, yet lustful smile.

"Thank you," President Nkeme said as the three of them waved one last time to the crowd.

The BNN camera then slightly zoomed in on the President as he put his hand around Princess Beate's waist. President Nkeme then walked alongside Princess Beate alongside the castle towards the open doors. Crown Prince Jens walked a small distance behind his wife and the President. When they approached the entrance to the castle, the BNN camera once again zoomed in just as President Nkeme moved his hand down to Princess Beate's butt and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Well, I wouldn't mind being in her shoes." Erika Riley smiled into the camera.

"You and me both." The camera showed gorgeous sports reporter Raelynn Barrett standing to the side of Erika smiling, as the two women softly laughed.

"So what do you have for us in sports today Raelynn?" Wayne Banks asked as the camera panned to Raelynn.

"It's football, Wayne. Earlier today I interviewed our very own Panthers about their recent win." The broadcast cut to the video.

Harvey and Thomas both gulped as they knew what these interviews usually entailed.

"This is Raelynn Barrett reporting from the Hatwell stadium where the Panthers just won a huge game against the cowboys. I'm standing outside the showers here in the locker room to see if I can get a few words from the players." The camera panned out and showed a completely naked Raelynn. The brunette reporter was in great shape. She had a fit body, big firm double D sized breasts with nipples that pointed slightly upwards.

As Raelynn turned around and walked towards showers, the cameraman panned down to her long smooth legs and up to her big bubble butt.

As the viewers were taken into the steamy showers, the cameraman panned to the left where three big black football players were getting their cocks sucked by members from the Panthers cheerleading squad.

"Oh oh oh oh." The cameraman panned a little to the right where a blonde cheerleader was being taken from behind by another huge black player. The cheerleader's big tits bounced back and forth as the black football player fucked her hard.

Thomas sat there watching the TV, his penis pushing against the fabric of his underwear.

"Ehm, dad, I just remembered, I still have some... homework I need to do," Thomas told his father trying to be as subtle as possible.

"Okay son." Harvey pretended not to know why his son was going back to his room. Though Harvey knew that he would have told his own father the same thing as his son had just told him.

As he watched his son disappear into his room, Harvey unzipped his pants. He then reached inside and started stroking his four-inch penis, whilst watching the TV.

Thomas quickly pulled down his pants and underwear as he turned on the Television.

"As you can all see, there are some celebrations going on." Raelynn turned and faced the camera, whilst licking her lips looking over at all the naked black football players.

"Ehm, why don't we see if we can get a word from Dante Mack." Raelynn walked over to the muscular running back.

"Dante, Raelynn Barrett from BNN news, what do you feel was the reason for your so dominant victory today?" Raelynn couldn't hide her lust from the camera as she looked over the black football player's hot body and down at his huge cock.

"Well Raelynn." Dante ran his hands over his strong and soaped chest, as he looked at the busty reporter.

"We were just much harder than they were." Dante told Raelynn as she lustfully looked down at his thickening cock.

"Yeah, you are... I mean, you all certainly were." Raelynn tried her best to remain semi-professional.

"Hi, Ms. Barrett." The panther's youngest recruit came up behind Raelynn and grabbed her big tits from behind.

"Oh hey Edwin." Raelynn softly moaned to his touch. She had done an interview with the young Edwin when he had just come up to the city from the countryside.

"So... mmm, Edwin, how do you feel winning your first game as a... mmm, Panther?" Raelynn asked as Edwin fondled her breasts.

"Why don't I show you." Edwin smiled as he gently motioned Raelynn to bend over, which she did without any hesitation.

The cameraman then panned and showed Edwin grabbing his throbbing cock, and then shoving it into Raelynn pussy.

"Oh yess." Raelynn moaned out as the cameraman stepped back a bit to get a full shot of Edwin fucking Raelynn hard from behind.

"Ah ah ah ah." The cameraman slightly zoomed in on Edwin's big balls as they rocked back and forth. Edwin slammed up against Raelynn's big butt burying his thick cock deep inside her pussy.

The cameraman panned out and showed how Raelynn tried her best to hold onto her microphone, as Dante then came over and plunged the tip of his cock into her mouth.

Suddenly the broadcast cut back to the studio where Erika Riley had leaned over and was sucking Anchorman Wayne Banks's thick black cock.

"Ahh." Harvey closed his eyes as he came in his pants.

"Oh Joana." Thomas was in his room running his penis against Joana's bra. He knew that he shouldn't, but he was so close to climaxing that he couldn't help himself.

"Ohh Joanna." Thomas jerked his penis as he came. His small squirts landed on Joana's cups.

As he exhaled and opened his eyes, he looked down and saw his cum on Joana's bra.

"Oh no." Thomas quickly and nervously looked around for something to wipe it off with. He knew that he had to clean it quickly and when he couldn't find anything, Thomas panicked and raised the bra up to his mouth. Trying not to look, Thomas started licking and sucking his slimy cum from Joana's cups. As he then swallowed his own semen, he opened his eyes and looked at the bra. There were still wet spots on it.

"Oh no." Thomas knew that he had to wash it, he couldn't give it back like this.

Not knowing how to wash a bra, Thomas nervously decided to call his sister, she would know how to. With the bra in his hand, Thomas went over to his computer and called his sister on skype. As the call went through, Thomas got a full view of his sister's and her husband's bedroom.

"Oh god you're so deep, oh yes oh yes, oh godd." Melany was flat down on her belly, her head resting on a pillow. The heavyset black man Thomas had seen his sister with before was on top of her, absolutely smashing her pussy with his huge cock.

Next to the bed, Thomas saw John, who was also completely naked, he was slightly leaning over the bed. Thomas could tell that John was stroking his penis with one hand whilst holding a camera with the other.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." In his slightly panicked state, Thomas had forgotten that he had seen his sister walk towards her bedroom, hand in hand with a black man. Thomas seemed to recall his name being Lamar.

It took Melany, Lamar and John a few moments to hear Thomas through Melany's loud moans.

Melany had the most blissful and dreamy look on her face when she turned her head and saw her little brother on the screen. Lamar kept his thick cock half buried in Melany's pussy as he also looked over. John looked flushed as he panted from having watched his wife and Lamar in bed.

"Thomas?" A heavily breathing Melany saw her little brother on the screen.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to bother you like this, I should." Thomas felt so rude for disturbing them like he had.

"Ehm." Melany looked up at Lamar who also breathed heavily.

"Lamar, would you mind if I talked to my little brother?"

"Nah it's okay, I could use something to drink anyway," Lamar told her as he pulled out of her.

"Oh, I could get you something." John was quick to ask.

"What would you like, beer, water?" John put his camera down as he looked over at Lamar who laid down on his back.

"A cold one," Lamar told him as John nodded. John's small penis slightly jutted up and down as he walked out of the room.

"Thank you." Melany slipped her smooth and shapely leg over Lamar's big thigh, as she leaned over him. Melany then ran her hand up over Lamar's big pot belly and gave him a wet and passionate kiss. With her leg over Lamar's thigh, Melany's firm butt cheeks were spread enough for Thomas to see his sister's pussy, which made him slightly look to the side of his screen.

Thomas then sat there patiently as his sister thanked Lamar for several more minutes.

Melany then got up from the bed, her big natural breasts slightly bounced as she did.

"Is something wrong Thomas?" Melany looked a bit concerned since they just talked half an hour ago.

"Ehm." Thomas awkwardly looked down at Joana's bra that he held in his hand. At the wet spots.

"Well." Thomas adjusted his glasses.

"Thomas, you know you can tell me anything." Melany that her brother felt a bit nervous whenever he fixed his glasses like that.

Thomas then took a deep breath.

"Well... Earlier today, after I had walked Joana home, I usually carry her books." Thomas looked at his sister.

"Uh huh." Melany smiled. It came as no surprise to her to hear that her brother had been carrying Joana's books. He had always been so nice and polite. She knew that her brother would make such a good boyfriend and husband for some lucky girl in the future.

"Well... I was also carrying her, bra."

"You were carrying her bra?" Melany got a curious smile.

"Yeah... ehm. Joana met this black guy on the bus ride home, and when she got off, she was carrying her bra." Thomas looked up at her sister as he saw John walk back into the bedroom.

"Here's your beer Lamar." John walked over to the bed and handed Lamar the bottle.

"I got you a bottle of spring water as well honey." John came over to Melany.

"Thanks, hon, I sure could use it." Melany took a sip and then looked lustfully over at Lamar who laid there naked in bed.

"Oh sorry Thomas." Melany looked back at the screen.

"No, I should... get to the point." Thomas still felt really bad for interrupting them.

"It's okay Thomas." Melany reassured her brother that he wasn't bothering them.

"Well, the thing is, Joana told me to keep her bra and to give it back to her tomorrow," Thomas told his sister.

"And you didn't know if she liked you." Melany smiled as Thomas looked up at his sister.

"I was wondering why she..." Thomas said.

"I think it's safe to say that she wants you to ask her out." Melany smiled as her brother lit up.

"Oh wow." Thomas felt so happy that he almost forgot about the bra until he felt the soft material in his hand.

"Well, her bra, I..." Thomas held up Joana's huge bra so his sister could see it.

"Wow, she's really busty." Melany smiled as she saw the size of the bra.

"Oh... yeah." Thomas gathered his nerves.

"I... need some advice on how to... wash it." Thomas nervously showed his sister the cum stains on one of the cups.

"Thomas, Is that?" Melany could tell by the look on her brother's face, that it was what she thought it was.

Thomas felt so embarrassed.

"I... didn't mean to. It was just that I was... I was... watching this female reporter on BNN. She was interviewing a football team in their locker room. When I saw her... pleasuring two of the black football players, I imagined Joana in her place, and I..." Thomas looked down feeling so apologetic for his mishap.

"You... came on her bra." Melany looked compassionately at her brother.

"Y... yes." Thomas looked at his sister, hoping that she could help him.

"Well, luckily your sister has washed a lot of cum from her lingerie over the years." Melany smiled.

"You're going to need to hand wash it, fill a bowl with lukewarm water and add a pinch of soft detergent." Thomas wrote down everything that his sister told him.

"Thank you so much, Mel, I really owe you." Thomas felt so grateful to his sister.

"You're very welcome goofy." Melany smiled at her brother.

"And I really am sorry to have bothered you sir," Thomas spoke out a bit as he apologized to Lamar.

Lamar just nodded as Melany stood up and turned around.

"I hope you will allow me to make it up to you," Melany said in the most seductive way possible.

"I'll... leave you all then." Thomas ended the skype call just as he witnessed his sister sexily crawl over to Lamar on the bed.

Thomas then took the note where he had written down how to wash Joana's bra, and stood up. That's when he realized that he wasn't wearing any underwear. He had gotten a bit panicky before, so he had forgotten to put his underwear back on before he called his sister.

After putting his pants back on he walked out to see if he could find a bowl or something to wash Joana's bra in.

"Hahaha." Thomas heard laughter coming from the living room.

Out in the living room Harvey still sat in his sofa chair, whilst Beatrice and Darnell who had come down from upstairs sat on the couch. Beatrice sat there naked, snuggled up against Darnell. Her soft breasts gently pressed against his side, as she slowly ran her hand up and down his black muscular chest. Darnell had put on a pair of underwear, though the tip of his lengthy black cock pointed out from the left leg of his underwear. He had his arm around Beatrice as they all watched the TV.

"Haha, look at this fool." Darnell laughed as he pointed at the television.

"Oh hey hon, we're watching Clumsy Martin." Beatrice saw her son.

"Oh." Thomas realized that he had forgotten about his favorite show, and walked over.

The television showed Clumsy Martin, who had raised a ladder up to a window on the side of a house, where he suspected his wife Jessica was in bed with a big black man. Though halfway up the ladder, Clumsy Martin's belt had gotten caught on something, and Martin was now flipped over, his pants and underwear pulled down, his penis hanging out.

"Aww shucks." Clumsy Martin looked into the camera smiling awkwardly as people walked passed the house, laughing up at him as he tried to fumble his way free.

The camera then panned up to the window where Clumsy Martin had raised his ladder. In the window, his wife Jessica moaned as she looked down at her clumsy husband. She was completely naked. Her breasts were being groped by the big handsome black man who was fucking her hard from behind.

"Mmm." The camera zoomed in closer as Jessica leaned up into the strong arms of the sexy black man. The black man then buried his cock deep inside her pussy, whilst he leaned in and passionately kissed Jessica's sweet lips.

The show then came back to Clumsy Martin who gave his ending signature,

"Aww shucks."

"Hahaha hahaha." Harvey, Beatrice, Darnell and Thomas all laughed as the show ended.

To be continued...

12