Blackedmerica: A Love Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,575 Followers

The woman's husband then eagerly took photos with his camera phone. Behind him, the women in line all sighed. They couldn't wait for their turn.

"Joana, would you like to have your picture taken with him." Thomas thoughtfully looked over at Joana.

"Oh, I would love to." Joana looked over at the handsome Caspar impersonator, but then she noticed the long line.

"But the line is so long." Joana felt a bit disappointed.

"Oh, yeah, it is pretty long." Thomas looked back, there were more than twenty people standing in line.

"But there are probably more Caspar impersonators. I can keep my eyes open." Thomas looked over at Joana who then smiled up at him.

"You're so considerate." Joana looked at her sweet boyfriend as he gave her a small nervous smile.

"No way." Joana looked to the side of Thomas.

"What?" Thomas saw Joana looking at something as he turned around.

"That's... I think that's Erin Dunn." Joana looked over at the brunette woman wearing a cap.

"Who?" Thomas didn't really know the name.

"How can you not know who Erin Dunn is? She almost won Big Black Brother last year." Joana looked over at Thomas.

The show where eight women and eight black men spent almost three months together in a house was one of Joana's favorite shows. Last year Erin Dunn had been a fan favorite. The episode when Erin was in bed with Dewayne and her husband Austin came for a surprise visit was voted the number #1 moment of the season.

"Oh." Thomas had never really watched that many reality shows on television.

"Do you... think she would mind if I went over there and said hi?" Joana asked Thomas as she was a bit nervous about meeting someone whom she looked up to and had watched on television for almost three months.

"I don't think so," Thomas told her, hoping that Erin wasn't one of those uptight celebrities.

"Come with me?" Joana looked over at Thomas in such a sweet way.

"Of course." Thomas smiled as Joana then took his hand.

The woman in the cap had a slender build. Her long brunette hair was tied in a knot and hung down her back. She wore a pair of snug light gray pants that clung to her tight butt, and a matching tube top that showed off her busty chest.

When Joana and Thomas came up to her, she was looking over a few bracelets that a vendor sold.

"Ms. Dunn?" Joana asked carefully as the woman in the cap turned around.

"Wow, it is you." Joana gushed with excitement as she saw that it indeed was Erin Dunn.

"Hi." Like her perfect smile, Erin was absolutely stunning. Her long beautiful golden brown hair was tied behind her head, where it flowed down on her back. It was also clear just from looking at Erin that she worked out, as her body was tight. Her snug light gray pants clung to her firm butt, and her matching tube top made little effort to hide her busty chest.

The twenty-five-year-old former office assistant turned model, had been on quite a few magazine covers after her success on Big Black Brother. She had been on the cover of King Black magazine, where she posed in lingerie next to famous black actor Richard Singleton, who had just been voted hottest actor of the year.

"I can't believe I'm actually talking to Erin Dunn." Joana felt so excited.

"Well, you are." Erin smiled.

"Do you mind if, maybe my boyfriend took a photo of us?" Joana asked Erin.

Wow... she just called me her boyfriend...Thomas felt so big and warm inside.

"No, I don't mind," Erin told Joana.

As Joana moved over to Erin, Thomas took out his phone and took a picture of them together.

"Thank you so much." Joana smiled at Erin.

"You're welcome..." Erin paused as she didn't know their names.

"Oh, I'm Joana, and this is my boyfriend Thomas." Again Thomas felt so proud when Joana called him her boyfriend.

"Nice to meet you, Joana." Erin shook Joana's hand.

"And you as well Thomas." Erin looked over at the cute and nerdy looking young man. He reminded her of her husband Austin back in college when they had just started dating.

"Hun." A guy in glasses came up behind Erin waving a bit.

Joana recognized Erin's husband Austin from his brief time on Big Black Brother, when he had visited Erin.

"I signed up for the contest." Austin held a ticket with the number #14 in his hand.

Austin who was a year older than Erin wore a white shirt and a pair of beige pants shorts. With his scruffy brown hair and glasses, he had a somewhat cute look going for him.

"Cool honey." Erin smiled at her husband who looked over curiously at the young couple who he had seen his wife talking with.

"Honey, this is Joana and her boyfriend Thomas." Erin introduced the young couple to her husband.

"Oh hi, I'm Austin, Erin's husband." Austin shook Joana's and Thomas's hands.

"Joana here is a big fan of Big Black Brother," Erin told her husband.

"Oh, nice. I'm quite the fan of the show myself, even before Erin got picked to be a part of it." Austin looked over at Joana.

"Yeah, Austin's the one who really encourage me to sign up for it," Erin told Joana and Thomas as she looked over at her husband and smiled.

Joana took Thomas's hand when she saw the tender look in Austin's eyes when he looked at Erin. It was the same sweet look she had gotten from Thomas when he looked at her.

"I hope you don't mind me saying so." Joana looked over at Austin.

"But the way you held Erin's hand, and the way you looked at her when she was in bed with Dewayne, it was so romantic," Joana told Austin.

"Oh." Austin blushed a little.

"I had missed her so much when I was invited to come and visit see her at the house." Austin looked over at Erin who smiled back at him.

"And I had missed my sweet husband as well." Erin leaned over and gave Austin a small kiss on his cheek.

"I'm not sure if they ever showed it, but Austin cooked Dewayne and me a real nice dinner while he was at the house. He's quite the chef." Erin complemented her husband.

"Well, I wouldn't call myself a chef, but I like cooking for my wife and her black boyfriends." Austin blushed a little.

"Oh, we should probably get..." Austin motioned his wife when he realized the time.

"Oh the contest." Erin nodded.

"Well it was really nice meeting you Joana." Erin leaned over and gave Joana a hug.

"And... wait, why don't you two come with. Thomas, you can sign up for the contest as well," Erin said.

"What do you say, Thomas?" Joana was excited over the prospect of spending more time with Erin.

"Ehm, what kind of contest is it?" Thomas asked.

"Cuck Magazine is hosting a contest over on the smaller stage. The winner and runner-up wins a trip for two to the Black Rooster resort. I think that there was also a chance for the winners to get featured in the magazine as well," Erin told Thomas.

"Oh, sure, I could be up for that." Thomas usually read his father's copy of Cuck Magazine, though he knew that once he started college, he would have to start subscribing so he would get his own issue.

"We should probably hurry then, the contest starts at one, so they're probably closing the sign ups pretty soon." Austin said as they all started walking through the buzzing crowds.

As they walked passed the stands, they came up to a more open area where hundreds of people had gathered in front of a stage, where some music was playing.

"You sign up over here." Austin pointed towards a desk over by the side.

Erin and Joana waited as Austin showed Thomas over to the desk. Though there didn't seem to be anyone at the desk as they got there.

"Oh, maybe they've already closed," Austin said as he and Thomas then heard some rambling over by the plywood wall that separated the stage area from the stands.

One of the plywoods boards had been pried open. From the other side, a blonde woman wearing a skimpy bikini came out giggling. Her left tit hung out from her top as she looked back and smiled at the black man who walked out behind her. The man's hefty black cock dangled out from his pants, which he then pulled back into his pants.

"Mm, I really needed that." The woman in her early twenties leaned over and gave the black man a kiss.

Both Austin and Thomas felt their penises push against the inside of their underwear as they watched the two of them.

"Oh sorry." the woman noticed Austin and Thomas standing by her desk. She pulled her bikini top over her breast as the black man gave her bottom a slap.

"Oh." She looked back at him with such desire and watched him leave for the stage.

"Did you want to sign up?" She then came over to the desk.

"I did." Thomas glanced down at her bikini top. Her top appeared to be several sizes too small as her soft breasts hung out on all sides.

"I've already signed up." Austin held up his number #14 ticket.

"Oh okay." The blonde sat down at her desk and picked up a sign-up paper and a pencil.

"What's your name?" She looked up at Thomas.

"Thomas Hansen." Thomas tried not to look at her chest.

"How old are you Thomas?" The woman smiled to herself as she saw Thomas looking down at her breasts.

"Ehm seventeen, almost eighteen," Thomas told her.

"Oh, you're a senior in high school. Mm, I remember those days." She smiled again as she wrote down Thomas's age.

"Well, you're probably not married then, do you have a girlfriend?" The woman looked back up at Thomas.

"Yes, she's over there, Joana." Thomas proudly looked over at Joana.

My girlfriend...Thomas felt so exhilarated to call Joana, his girlfriend.

"Okay, that's all I need Thomas, here's your number." The woman gave Thomas a ticket with the number #17.

"You should probably hurry, though, the contest is about to start, just go behind there." The woman showed Thomas and Austin an area to the side of the stage.

"Okay, thanks," Thomas and Austin told her.

Before heading over to the stage area, they hurried over to Erin and Joana and told them that they were heading over to the stage.

"Good luck." Joana leaned over and gave Thomas a small kiss on the cheek, as did Erin with Austin.

To be continued...

eeric
eeric
1,575 Followers
12