Blackedmerica: A Love Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers

"Would you mind if I took a picture of you before you got dressed?" Joana looked over at her scrawny boyfriend.

"Oh." Thomas felt rather flattered that Joana wanted a nude photo of him.

"Sure." Thomas immediately felt a bit nervous. He wanted to look good for Joana, and he didn't know how he looked after just coming out of the water.

"Thanks." Joana smiled as she held up her phone.

Thomas didn't really know how to pose for Joana. He wanted to look cool, but as he heard the photo snap, he ended up looking more awkward than anything else.

"Thanks, Thomas." Joana smiled when she looked at the photo. Thomas looked so handsome in a geeky sort of way. Though when she looked down, she couldn't help but get a small smile on her face. His modest penis looked so cute. Modest, that was something she had decided to call it. Since she was in love with Thomas, she didn't want to think of his manhood as small, even though it was the more accurate description.

To the right of Joana, the math club was getting undressed. Amongst them, there was one guy who stood out. Arthur. He was the only black guy on the math club. Even though he was just as nerdy of a guy and just as embarrassed about getting naked, unlike the rest of them, he was seriously hung. The crotch of his underwear was stuffed to the brinks.

Several women who were walking by, paused when they saw the young black man reveal the thick ten-inch black cock that he had been hiding in his underwear. The women gasped when they saw it hang down to his knees as he bent over to slide his underwear down.

"Oh lord." Matilda held up her camera and zoomed in on Arthur's huge black cock.

"Oh wow." Joana also looked over and gasped when she saw Arthur.

"Are you ready to go...?" Thomas paused when he turned around and noticed Joana staring at something to the side. Looking over, Thomas saw Arthur standing there naked. His hung cock hanging down between his legs.

"Oh, yes, I'm... ready." Joana turned to Thomas, though she kept glancing back at Arthur's black cock.

Thomas and Joana had planned on going to see the Caspar theater performance. Though they had already missed the first half.

"Ehm, we could stay for a bit if you want?" Thomas saw how Joana and the other women close by were lusting for Arthur.

"No, I really want to catch the end of Caspar's Triumph." Joana looked over at Thomas and saw his considerate smile. That's something she had always liked, and now more recently, loved about Thomas. He was so polite and considerate.

"Okay." Thomas smiled as Joana took his hand.

"Let's go." Joana smiled.

"I'll see you guys later." Thomas told his friends whilst he and Joana headed off to the center stage where the theater group was performing Caspar's Triumph.

Though as they hurried off, Joana glanced back at Arthur one last time and sighed.

If only... She smiled to herself before focusing on not jogging into other people as she made her way to the center stage with Thomas.

"Do you think we'll make it before it's over?" Joana asked Thomas.

"I hope so." Thomas told her as he looked passed the crowds in front of him and saw the theater sign.

Folks had gathered in mass around the center stage.

"Let's see if we can get through here." Thomas noticed a small path in between all the people.

Hand in hand Thomas and Joana made their way through the audience. On their way, they heard a woman moaning Caspar's name through the loudspeakers that had been set up. Suddenly they found a clearing amongst the crowd where they could get a good view of the stage.

"Here." Thomas showed Joana. They both panted lightly as they squeezed in between some folks to get to the spot where they finally got a good view of the stage.

"Oh oh oh oh, oh god yes Caspar, take meee!" Heather Seymour, the actress playing the part of Constance Thacker, the wife of a southern plantation owner moaned.

The actress who was in her mid-forties was naked up on the stage. She was bent over a Victorian era bed. Her breasts were flopping back and forth as the handsome and younger black man behind her was slamming his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ah yeah miss Thacker." Curtis Gaines, the talented black actor playing the part of Caspar, groaned as he shoved his thick black cock into the older yet very seductive actress.

"Oh yes, Caspar." The only acting Heather had done the last fifteen minutes was to call Curtis, Caspar. Other than that, it had all been her, just moaning and loving every second Curtis had been inside of her.

Before her stage career, in the mid-nineties, Heather had been quite the television star. She was still known for her role as Sylvia St. Claire the sexy partner to Richard Hard. The police detective who always got his man. The show always ended with a shot of Richard Hard laughing whilst being in bed with the wife of the man he had just put in jail.

The finale of the iconic show, where Richard Hard and Sylvia St. Claire finally go to bed together, is still the highest viewed episode of any nineties show.

On stage, Heather screamed out in orgasm as the left prop door on the stage opened.

"Oh my god Constance, what is going on?" Phillip Bullard, the older actor who played the role of plantation owner John Thacker came in and caught his wife in bed with a black man.

The crowd all booed when he came on stage. Something Phillip Bullard the actor were used to since he played a plantation owner.

"Oh, Phillip." Heather in the role of Constance acted all surprised and covered her breasts with her arms.

"I'll show you..." Phillip in the role of John looked at the black man and reached for his pistol.

Whilst Curtis, playing Caspar, quickly moved over to his co-star, his lengthy black cock plopped out of Heather's pussy.

The crowd all cheered for Caspar as a small struggle broke out between him and the plantation owner. After a short fight, Caspar took his pistol and knocked him out. As Caspar stood victorious over the plantation owner, the crowd cheered even more, as did Thomas and Joana.

"Oh Caspar, I sure am glad that you are alright." Heather playing Constance, came over to Curtis, pressing her naked body against his and passionately kissing him.

Whilst the audience cheered, Curtis picked up Heather and carried her over to the bed. There he plunged his thick black cock into her awaiting pussy and pumped her full of cum. Which the real Caspar had done to the real Constance back in the 1860s.

"Ahh miss Constance." As Curtis groaned up on the stage, Thomas felt Joana lovingly squeeze his hand. For the women in the audience, including Joana, the scene was so powerful and emotional.

Wow... Thomas was once again struck by how beautiful Joana looked. The way she looked up at the embracing couple on stage was so sensual. Thomas felt his penis poke against his underwear as he glanced down at her heaving chest. He looked down her generous cleavage. Her jiggly breasts looked so soft in her dress, as they heaved up and down with each of her breaths.

The way Joana gently squeezed his hand grew too much for Thomas. It felt like she was squeezing his penis.

"Ah ah... ahhh." Thomas lightly groaned, cumming in his underwear.

Joana who heard Thomas's soft groans looked over and saw her boyfriend with his eyes closed. She recognized the look on his face from the contest before when he had come. Joana smiled. Thomas looked so cute. She imagined being in bed with a big and handsome black guy and looking over and seeing that same look on Thomas's face.

Having come, Thomas had a small smile on his face as he exhaled. Though when he opened his eyes, he suddenly felt so embarrassed when he saw that Joana was looking at him. She, however, just gave him a loving smile and looked back at the stage, still holding his hand.

Up on the stage Curtis had pulled out of Heather and stood up, his big cock dripping with cum.

"I must hurry and free the rest of my brothers and sisters." Curtis performed one of Caspar's heroic poses.

"Go, and free them." Heather said her line as she laid exhausted in bed. She kept her legs spread so the audience could see the cum oozing out of her wet pussy.

Joana discreetly glanced over at Thomas, trying to gauge how he might feel about licking her cum filled pussy someday. What she saw in Thomas made her feel so warm inside. Thomas was leaning forward, with his tongue sticking slightly out of his mouth. It looked like he was pretending to be between the woman's thighs, licking her pussy.

Seeing him like that, made Joana fall even more in love with Thomas. She even leaned over and gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek.

Thomas looked over at Joana, feeling a bit surprised by her sudden kiss.

"What was that for?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"Nothing." Joana smiled as she imagined Thomas between her thighs, eating her cum filled pussy.

An hour later, the theater performance came to an end. Curtis in the role of Caspar stood on top of a southern general and spoke his iconic victory line.

"Never again, will we be slaves." He held up the rifle that he had defeated the general with as the crowd went wild and cheered.

Along with the rest of the audience, Joana and Thomas clapped as the actors and actresses all came up on stage. Finally, the black director came up and they all bowed to standing ovations.

The director was none other than Cleveland Williams, the black actor who had played Caspar in the blockbuster movie from 1978.

As the sun began to set on the first exciting day of the Caspar celebration, Thomas and Joana walked hand in hand out to the car. On their way out they passed several cars that were rocking back and forth.

Outside of one of them stood Nicholas Jensen. The twenty-six-year-old office manager was watching his wife Joyce, who was on her back in the backseat of their car. A black guy was on top of her, pounding her hard which made the car rock back and forth. Walking over to the open backseat door, Nicholas held his phone up and took a photo of them, which he then uploaded to his facebook.

Wife is having a great day at the Caspar fair... Nicholas posted the photo of his wife and the black man.

Ever since the husband of local weather girl and celebrity Lauren Holland, posted a photo of her in the backseat of their car, getting fucked by a big black guy during the Caspar celebration two years ago, it had quickly become something younger couples did.

"I had a really great time." Joana looked up at Thomas after he had opened the car door for her.

"Me too." Thomas felt a bit nervous as Joana walked up closer to him.

"Ehm." Thomas looked down at her, not sure if she wanted him to kiss her.

Joana just smiled as she slowly leaned up and kissed him, pressing her soft lips against his. Thomas who was just as nervous as he had been the first time that she had kissed him, didn't really move his lips.

"Thomas." Joana gently pulled back and looked up at Thomas.

"Open your mouth a little." She told him as Thomas gulped and slightly parted his lips.

Joana smiled and leaned up again, this time sliding her tongue between Thomas's lips.

Oh, my god... Thomas closed his eyes. His heart raced when he experienced the sweet sensation that was Joana's tongue. She tasted so sweet. Her breath so warm and amazing.

Suddenly Thomas's eyes flew open when Joana took his hand and laid it on her big soft butt cheek. Though he was much too nervous to actually do anything with his hand, so he just held it there against her curvy behind as he closed his eyes again.

"Mm." Joana leaned back after they had kissed for a little bit. She smiled when she saw Thomas just standing there with his mouth open and eyes closed.

"Thomas?" Joana said smiling.

"Eh, yes?" Thomas slowly opened his eyes and saw Joana smiling at him.

"Shall we go?"

"Oh, yes... sorry... yes." Thomas felt awkward as he must have stood there a bit like a buffoon.

After Joana got into the car and Thomas closed the door, he walked around the car. On the way to the driver's side, he could feel that the crotch area of his underwear was completely damp. He had been so into Joana that he hadn't even noticed that he had cum in his underwear again.

On the way home, Thomas just couldn't get rid of the smile on his face. Today had been the best day of his life.

"Here we are." Thomas nervously smiled as he pulled up to the curb outside of Joana's house. He wanted to ask her out on a date tomorrow.

"Yeah." Joana smiled looking over at Thomas.

"Ehm Joana." Thomas nervously ran his hand over the steering wheel.

"Yes, Thomas." Joana could tell that Thomas wanted to ask her something.

"Would... would you like to go out on a date tomorrow?" Thomas looked down a little before looking up at Joana.

"Yes, I'd love to." Joana smiled happily.

"Oh." Thomas lit up.

"Cool." Thomas almost leaned over to give Joana a small kiss but hesitated as he felt too nervous.

"Well, I guess I should be heading in then." Joana looked over at Thomas who nodded.

"I look forward to tomorrow Thomas." Joana leaned over and gave Thomas a small kiss before she got out of the car and waved back at him.

"See you." Thomas waved back. He had never felt so excited in his entire life. Even though he had just said goodbye to Joana, he couldn't wait to see her again.

Inside the house, Joana leaned back against the front door, whilst letting out a soft breath. She was so happy to finally be going out with Thomas. With a smile on her face, she leaned up and walked towards the stairs. On her way there she passed the kitchen where she heard moaning and grunting.

As she peeked inside, Joana gasped when she witnessed the erotic scene. Her mother Karen was on her knees behind a very hot and naked black man. She had buried her face between his ass cheeks and was tonguing his butthole whilst she had reached around and was stroking his thick black cock.

"Yeah, eat that ass." The black man grunted as he pressed his butt back into Karen's face.

Joana didn't recognize the black man, it must have been someone her mother had just started seeing. Though Joana found him to be very sexy.

"Mmm... you like that." Karen ran her tongue across his entire ass crack a few times, before poking her tongue into his butthole. All the while stroking his big cock. Karen was absolutely dripping wet. She had no idea that she would be so turned on from eating a black man's ass.

"Yeah woman, just like that, bury that sweet tongue up my ass." The black man grunted.

Mmm... that looks so hot... Joana watched her lustful mother tongue the black man.

Joana did however wonder where her father was. She knew that he would never miss something like this. Though as soon as the black guy turned over and shoved his thick black cock into her mother's mouth, the thoughts of her father quickly dwindled.

"Ah ah ah ah." Karen gagged on her black man's big cock.

Joana thought about going in there and joining her mother. Maybe she would try what her mother had just done. Bury her face between the black man's butt cheeks and eat his ass. Thinking about it made Joana more and more wet. Though as she saw the sheer arousal and joy on her mother's face, she decided not to show that she was there. Instead, she snuck up to her room.

Over at the Hansen household, Thomas had just gotten home.

Thomas had hoped that he would have had time to go and change his underwear since they were still rather damp with his cum, before anyone noticed that he was home. No such luck for Thomas as his mother Beatrice came around the corner.

"Oh hon, you're home. Did you have a good time at the fair?" Beatrice asked her son, whom she could tell was in a very good mood.

"Yes, it was great. Joana and I had a great time." Thomas felt so happy that he just had to tell his mom that he was going out with Joana.

"You did?" Beatrice smiled. She felt so happy for her son.

"We're going out on a date tomorrow." Thomas told his mom.

"Oh hon." Beatrice couldn't help herself as she walked over and hugged her son.

"Mom." Thomas felt a bit awkward about his mother hugging him.

"Did you hear Harvey, our son has a date with Joana tomorrow." Beatrice looked over at her husband, who got up from the sofa and came over.

"Congratulations son." Harvey smiled and even shook his son's hand. He was proud of Thomas. Harvey remembered when he went to high school, he could barely muster enough courage to ask a girl out.

"Thanks." Even though the congratulations came from his parents, Thomas still felt proud.

"So, where are you taking her?" Harvey asked his son.

"Harvey, don't be so nosy." Beatrice nudged her husband. Though deep down Beatrice really wanted to know as well.

"Well actually, I was hoping that maybe you could recommend a nice place for me to take her for dinner?" Thomas asked as his parents.

"Oh. Well, there's Robérts." Beatrice felt so excited that her son was asking them for advice.

"Yeah, but if he really wants to impress her, he should take her to Midnights. It's a bit expensive, but it's worth it." Harvey looked over at his wife who lit up.

"Oh yes." Beatrice remembered the last time she and her husband were there. That's when she met Antwone, a very handsome black man who invited her back to his place, where she spent the night with him.

"Oh, I'm not sure if I can affo..." Thomas was interrupted by his father.

"Nonsense, you can borrow my card. Just don't go too crazy with it." Harvey took out his credit card and handed it to Thomas.

"Wow, thanks, dad." Thomas couldn't believe that he was going to take Joana to such a fancy place.

After having talked to his parents a bit more, Thomas headed over to his room and closed the door. He hurried to take his somewhat damp boxer briefs off and threw them in his empty washing bin. Waiting a bit before putting on new boxers, Thomas went over to his computer and logged into Africa America Online, to surf a bit.

Scrolling down, he read some of the news articles.

Black Middleweight contender Augustus Branch celebrates victory with opponent's wife.

Thomas read the article which showed photos of Augustus in the company of a beautiful red haired woman.

Here he is seen in a private booth at the luxurious Corner club, with the stunning Siobhan O'Doherty, wife of known Irish boxer Sean O'Doherty.

In some of the photos, Siobhan was on her knees sucking Augustus's black cock. In others she was on top of him, riding him whilst he had his hands on her bare breasts.

Still horny from his time with Joana, Thomas slowly stroked himself whilst scrolling through the articles.

Black News Network exclusive: BNN has gotten a hold of a homemade video of Olympic beach volleyball medalist Meghan Bowman, shot by her husband Tanner during their honeymoon in the Caribbean.

Thomas clicked on the video preview. It opened up with the slender, twenty-three-year-old blonde haired Meghan sensually dancing naked in front of a thin, yet muscular black man. She moved her tight and firm butt to the Caribbean music. After that, the film cut to an up close shot of Meghan looking into the camera.

"Are you going to film me in bed with that sexy black man?" Meghan was heard smiling into her camera.

"Oh yes." The voice of Meghan's husband Tanner was heard.

The film showed a nude Meghan walk into a bedroom, where the thin and muscular black man from before laid naked in bed. The film then cut to Meghan on her back. The black man was on top of her, moving his hips back and forth. Sliding his big black cock in and out of her tight pussy.

eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers