Blackedmerica: A Love Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh oh oh oh oh... yes... oh yes..." Meghan moaned as the black man fucked her.

"Look into the camera honey." The voice of Meghan's husband Tanner was heard, as well as his hand brushing her hair to the side, so he could get a better view of her face.

"Oh, he's so good and so big... oh oh oh." Meghan looked straight into the camera whilst she moaned.

Suddenly there was a knock on Thomas's door as his mother opened the door.

"Just going to get the washing bin." Beatrice hurried in to get the washing hamper as she didn't want to disturb her son. Whilst doing so she heard a woman's moans through her son's computer speakers. She knew that her son was watching a sexy video. Feeling a bit curious she quickly glanced over at her son's computer and saw the video of the black man on top of the blonde woman. She then noticed her pantless son trying to awkwardly hide his erection.

"Mom!" Thomas said nervously.

"Oh sorry hon." Beatrice felt a bit bad for embarrassing her son like that. Though she was really glad that her son enjoyed those kinds of videos. Beatrice hurried out of Thomas's room with his washing basket.

Thomas was so embarrassed that he didn't even realize that his mother had taken the washing bin that had his cum filled underwear. Whenever he had come in his boxers, he had made sure to put them into the washing machine when his mother wasn't looking.

As Beatrice put down the hamper in front of the washing machine and picked up her son's underwear, she immediately recognized the smell of cum. They also felt a bit damp in her hand. Beatrice realized that she was holding her son's cum soaked underwear.

Oh... Beatrice smiled to herself. Thomas had probably seen Joana with a black man and it had been too much for him, so he had come in his pants. Which Beatrice found to be so sweet. Her husband Harvey was the same way. He would often come in his pants when he saw her making out with a black man while they were out on the town.

As Beatrice put her son's boxers into the washing machine, it dawned on her that this was probably not the first time that her son had come in his underwear. He had probably done it many times before. He had probably just been hiding them from her and washing them himself since he was embarrassed.

Which made Beatrice feel a bit bad. Her son shouldn't feel embarrassed about something like that. Being a librarian, Beatrice had read a few books that brought up the matter, and she knew that it was very common for white men to ejaculate in their underwear when they saw the woman they love being embraced by a black man.

After having turned on the washing machine, she picked up her son's hamper and walked back to his room. This time however she made sure to knock and wait before walking in.

"Thomas, just dropping off your hamper." Beatrice leaned in and listened a bit whilst she waited outside. She heard the moans of the woman from before, and suddenly a few noises. It sounded like her son was scrambling to cover himself up and hide what he was looking at.

"Okay." Beatrice heard her son. She slowly opened the door, walked in and put the hamper where it belonged.

"Hon, sorry if I embarrassed you before." Beatrice told her son who looked down a bit embarrassingly.

Just before she walked out, Beatrice turned to Thomas.

"Hon. In the future, you don't have to hide your underwear and wash them yourself. I don't mind washing them." Beatrice told Thomas.

Oh god... Thomas looked up and felt so embarrassed when he realized that his mother had seen his cum soaked underwear.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about, your father is the same way." Beatrice wanted her son to know that it really wasn't something he should be embarrassed about.

"And if Joana is anything like me, and I think she is. She finds it to be rather sweet. In fact, most women do." Beatrice said as she was about to close the door.

"R... really?" Thomas asked quietly and nervously as Beatrice got so happy that her son was opening up to her a little.

"Yes." Beatrice smiled compassionately, though she could tell that her son still felt a bit uncomfortable about her finding out about his underwear.

"Well, I'll leave you alone." Beatrice closed her son's door and smiled as she walked over and sat down next to her husband by the television.

"Everything okay?" Harvey saw his wife smiling.

"Yes, everything's fine." Beatrice leaned over and gave her husband a small kiss.

"Has it started?" Beatrice asked looking over at the TV.

"It's just beginning." Harvey looked over as Black Bachelor came on.

Previously on Black Bachelor...

Model Angela, 25 and medical student Lisa, 21, who had been the biggest of rivals since day 1, settled their differences during a night in bed without Black Bachelor Odell.

"I don't think I could have taken Odell's thick black cock up my butt if it hadn't been for Angela." Lisa smiled over at Angela as they sat topless in their bikini bottoms whilst the camera was on them.

"Well, I remembered how overwhelming it was to take a black cock up my butt the first time, so I lubed up Odell's amazing cock in my mouth for a bit, and helped spread Lisa's buttcheeks so Odell could ease it in more gently. Though I have to say, I was really envious of Lisa." Angela smiled as it was clear that both women were aroused just thinking of the night in bed with Odell.

"Luckily Odell took me up my ass as well." Angela smiled whilst the camera zoomed in on the pool, right in between the two women, where another stunning woman was in Odell's arms, riding him, lightly splashing up and down in the water as he held her up.

"Mm." Beatrice had unzipped her husband's pants and was jerking his small penis. She knew that he would explode soon. After which he would go down and eat her pussy.

"Ah ahh." Harvey jerked as small loads of cum spurted out of the tip of his penis.

"Mm." Beatrice smiled when she felt her husband's cum run down her fingers.

"Oh god." Harvey groaned. He loved it when Beatrice jerked him off like that during one of their shows. He also couldn't wait to go down on her.

As the lights went out in the Hansen household and everyone went to sleep, Thomas laid in bed still feeling a bit embarrassed over the fact that his mother had found his underwear. However, thoughts of his date with Joana tomorrow quickly made those embarrassing moments fade away.

To be continued...