Blackhawk Hall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,282 Followers

The dirt either blinded the creature or distracted it, because the momentary flinch gave Sharon an opening. The serving woman kicked the thing hard enough between its legs that it dropped its club and let out a sharp, girlish shriek. Sharon quickly dropped her tray and picked up the club instead, whipping it into an offensive posture that indicated that she knew how to use it.

Between the soldiers, and Ashtar's spells, the creatures on the fringes of the courtyard fell as wheat before the scythe. Seeing that the other two women were still surrounded by four creatures, not counting the two struggling to rise, Christi charged in that direction.

Ari breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the Duchess approaching. The three wood trolls facing her had a much different reaction. Two of the monsters turned toward the obviously dangerous woman and yipped a challenge.

Christi cut down the first wood troll before it could raise even the slightest defense. The second monster attacked, but she easily caught the weapon on her sword and spun it out wide, putting the wood troll off balance.

Arilee heard a sickening thud behind her, but couldn’t risk any distraction because of the third troll, which was still threatening her. It suddenly charged and stabbed with the fire-hardened wood spear that it carried. Again, Ari's instruction jumped forward in her mind, and she nudged Sharon. She prayed that the other woman would understand the signal and be prepared to dodge, because there was no way she could block even that crude weapon with only a dagger.

Out of the corner of her eye, Christi saw Sharon smash the head of one standing wood troll, and saw it go down in a heap. She lashed out and stabbed the remaining wood troll facing her in the chest just as the monster facing Arilee lunged forward.

Ari sidestepped, gasping with relief when Sharon dodged the opposite way in response to Ari’s nudge. The wood troll stumbled between the two women, and Ari slashed the creature’s forearm with her dagger as it passed. The monster dropped its spear and continued to stumble past for a pair of steps before falling to the ground.

Sharon first lashed out at the creature that had stumbled between her and Arilee, grunting in approving surprise that Arilee had known to warn her about the spear-wielder in the proper way. That single bit of knowledge allowed both women to be in perfect position to attack and defend. The creature collapsed to the blood-soaked ground and barely moved, so Sharon quickly turned on the two rousing creatures already on the ground. Two carefully aimed blows discouraged the monsters from rising.

The Duchess and the soldiers all reached the two women in the middle of the courtyard at the same time. Ashtar's magic took down a final goblin appearing at the edge of the courtyard just as Christi reached the other two women. The soldiers quickly stabbed the creatures that still lived, and then all was quiet.

Ari collapsed to her rump, choking off a sob of relief. Christi walked up in front of her and said, "You did well."

"I barely touched any of them. All I did was manage to keep from getting killed," Ari said with a sniffle.

Sharon laughed. "You got that one off me and kept me from getting stabbed in the back is what you did. Thank you."

"She gave you the signal," Christi guessed, nodding her head in approval.

"Yep — like she had been doing it all her life. She's got a good memory, and better reflexes."

Arilee blushed. "I still don't think I helped much."

Ashtar appeared in a flash of light. "There are being some injured in the Hall. Goblins there were appearing also, and many wood trolls."

"All the servants carry daggers from now on, and I want them to all have weapons by their beds as well. Double the guard in the Hall, and in town. I have no doubt that the same thing was happening out there."

"Screw a dagger — I'll be carrying a sword," Sharon said with a snort.

Christi smiled and chuckled. "Any who know how to use one can have one from the armory. Swords, maces — whatever they think they can use effectively. Let's go get you a belt and sheathe for that dagger, Ari."

"Most odd this is being. Still not a great danger were these, despite the numbers. Still thinking I am being this is a distraction."

"But for what? You haven't found anything magical besides the obvious. The thieves in the city don't notice any unusual activity. The soldiers have found nothing..."


"The real purpose these attacks are not. Wary should we be being at all of the times."

"As if we can watch for anything else when damn trolls and goblins are popping out of thin air everywhere," Christi said and stomped her foot hard on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

The pair simply relaxed in the bath — Christi too worked up and angry to feel aroused, and Ari too frightened and hurting. They spoke of the battle, Christi asking Ari to explain everything that happened from her perspective.

When she had finished, Christi smiled and said, "You remember what you're told, and your body reacts on those memories when it needs to. Sharon was right, and so was I. You did well."

"Are you ever scared?"

"On occasion. The key to surviving is mastering your fear, turning it into another weapon. Get mad at your fears, shove them aside, and do what has to be done."

"I still don't feel like I did anything."

Christi splashed water at Ari, "Oh, I swear you're impossible sometimes!"

Arilee wiped water out of her eyes, knowing from the tone in Christi's voice she was only teasing, "I just feel like I'm in the way."

"Then keep learning — you have the knack. If you feel like you're in the way, then change it. That's how you get ahead in this life. Take what you don't like and make it better."

Christi stood, nude and dripping, and walked over to the balcony window to watch the detail that was hard at work burying the numerous bodies of the goblins and wood trolls that had attacked the Hall and the town.

"Well, we're doing some place a service — depopulating the area of vermin. We'll have to start burning them before long, because we'll be out of ground to bury them in."

Though Arilee was still too frightened and in pain for her passions to rise earlier, seeing the Duchess' backside in the fading sunlight changed that quickly. She didn't even realize she was staring until Christi spanked her own bottom while turning to look over her shoulder. "And just what are you looking at?"

"You just look so beautiful, there in the light of the sunset."

Christi walked back over to Ari, kissed her, and then teasingly said, "Are you trying to woo me? I'm to be a married woman you know?"

Ari's face turned bright red and she started to speak, but Christi silenced her with a finger over her lips.

"It's okay, Arilee. How long has it been since you were with anyone else?"

"I don't know — a year? Two?"

"You've been neglected, and you're catching up. We need to get you hooked up with a man. We can have a lot of fun together, but I'm missing some vital equipment for some things."

"It's just so hard for me to speak to a man. My insides get all knotted up."

"You're in the right place. There are any number of charmers who will sweep you off your feet around here, and I can tell you which ones are just out to bed you for a notch on their bedpost." She graced Arilee with a crooked grin. "I've seen you looking at Cerebus, you know. He makes you wet, doesn't he?"

Ari simply blushed, but when Christi raised an eyebrow, still smiling that crooked, knowing smile, she finally answered, "Yes, he's just so... The way he takes you..."

Christi shivered and then leaned down to passionately kiss Arilee. "No fair making me want him when he's gone." She then leaned down close and whispered in Ari's ear, "Would you like to have him buried deep inside you, Ari?"

Now it was Arilee's turn to shiver, and Christi moaned softly before she continued, "I would love to watch him take you — make you scream. Would you like his big cock inside you while I lick you, Ari?"

"Yes," Arilee breathlessly replied.

"Mmm — as soon as he gets home," Christi said and slid back into the bath. Ari turned to face her and they moved into an embrace, kissing with their tongues wrangling.

Christi's fingers found their way between Ari's folds beneath the water as they kissed. An instant later, she felt Arilee's fingers penetrate her as well.

"His big cock feels so good inside you — hitting you so deep. It feels like he's going to split you in half, but it feels so good that you don't care," Christi said in a throaty whisper as her fingers danced and probed Ari's wet heat. Ari curved three fingers up into Christi's depths and started rocking her hand, stroking the fingers into the woman's depths.

"He can be so gentle when he wants, but I love it when he fucks me hard. I love to feel his balls slapping off of me, hear our bodies crashing together, feel him slamming into me like a crossbow bolt — over and over again."

Both women increased the pace of their rubbing, probing fingers as Christi talked, their bodies climbing the mountain of release together at a rapid pace.

"I loved it when you were watching him fuck me. I want to watch him fuck you, and lick his cum off you when he explodes all over you."

Both women breathed heavily, starting to lose control of their fingers, but managing to maintain just enough to keep the pressure building within each other.

"Tell me you want it, Ari."

Arilee gasped, "I want his cock inside me."

"Oh gods — yes!" Christi screamed as she came. Ari reached her peak simultaneously, and both women dropped to their knees in the water, quivering with their fingers buried inside each other for several minutes.

When at last they were able to rise, the two women kissed, and Christi said, "Speaking of Cerebus, I was supposed to have Ashtar call him. Let's get dressed and I'll send for Ashtar."

The pair dried, dressed, and then went to the sitting room of Christi’s suite. Kronk went to fetch Ashtar, and he arrived a minute later. He cast his spell after a quick nod of greeting.

Mindblind's image appeared in the disk of shimmering light that Ashtar had summoned. He spun and started to draw his sword, before realizing what was happening. "Damn me, Ashtar, but can't you make those things appear in front of me."

Ashtar smiled and shrugged. "Most unlucky with you I am. With none other am I having such egregious fortune."

"So, what's up, Babe — another attack?"

"Goblins and wood trolls this time — and lots of them. We had a few people get hurt this time, but the clerics have set them right. Have you heard anything about this happening along the way?"

"No, but I don't like this one damned bit. The closer we get to Darius, the more spooked the locals are. This stinks of Drax."

"Maybe that is why they're trying to distract us here — to keep you from calling on our self-appointed governor."

"Quite possible this is being, if nefarious plotting in Darius is commencing."

Cerebus snorted. "Well, if it is — they fucked up. I'm getting as pissed as the people are spooked with every mile. I think I may hang this guy up by his sack in the town square and let folk poke him with sticks for a few days. We're going to keep moving through the night."

"Be careful, Cerebus. I love you."

"You too, Babe."

Ashtar dismissed the glowing disk. "The wards I have been strengthening yet again. Alarm spells I will be placing, that we may be being warned of more monsters coming. More difficult to break quickly those will be."

"Thank you, Ashtar. Don't stay up too late doing it. The last thing we need is you exhausted. We may need your magic."

"Prepared I will be if beasts again are roaming the Hall."

Christi turned to the blonde at her side and said, "Let's go to bed, Ari. Keep that dagger close."

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

For a week, nothing happened. The business of the Duchy went on as normal and no monsters popped out of nowhere to attack the residents of the Hall. Conversations with Cerebus turned disturbing on the second day as he and his escort drew near to Darius. The citizens were taking up arms and opposing the Duke.

Unwilling to utilize even the necessary force to pass against his own subjects, Cerebus had camped outside the area where the armed militias waited, trying to decide what to do.

Each night, Christi and Arilee shared each other, often to the point of physical exhaustion. Many mornings, the two women awoke and had to proceed immediately to the bath to wash the dried evidence of their lovemaking from their bodies before doing anything else.

Each afternoon, Christi and Arilee went to the courtyard to practice. Ari caught on quickly, and by the end of the week, the two women were actually sparring with swords. Christi could still deflect Ari’s every strike with ease, but the Duchess was a well-trained and practiced warrior. Arilee still had much to learn, but she could wield both sword and dagger well enough to hold her own against the likes of the goblins and wood trolls that had attacked the Hall so far.

Sharon, impressed with the progress Arilee was making, asked if she could spar with the blonde under the protection of Christi's magic — citing the desire to see if her middle-aged body would still serve her in a fight if she needed to. Ari felt a little hesitant at first — and even more so when Sharon took up her sword. The weapon looked as if it were a living part of the older woman as she swung it through a few test strokes, checking its balance.

Once Christi told them to begin, Sharon easily took the advantage of two points, and gloated a little. The taunt was not lost on the young blonde, and she grew angry despite her normally gentle disposition.

When the Duchess signaled the beginning of the third round, an angry Ari attacked ferociously. Sharon was forced on the defensive, continuing to offer slight taunts as she defended. Ari snarled and launched a double-handed sweeping cut with her sword. The design of the sword meant it was primarily a stabbing weapon, with an edge that would be all but useless against a foe in any type of armor, and Sharon was not prepared for it.

Sharon managed to deflect the blow, but not stop it. Ari pulled against the momentum of the swing and reversed it, stabbing low, and scoring a hit.

"Point!" Christi declared, and then clapped in approval.

Ari was still fuming, and immediately marched back to her starting position to set her feet for the next round.

Sharon smiled at Christi as she walked toward Arilee with her weapon lowered. "You know, I think it worked."

Christi laughed and walked over to the two women. "Yes, I believe it did."

Arilee looked at them both, confusion evident even through the still obvious signs of anger in her face. Christi smiled and laid a hand on Ari’s shoulder. Sharon’s hand then rested on the other.

Sharon winked. "You needed to tap into some raw emotion dear. I teased you on purpose to make you mad. Now, some people will just get sloppy when they're mad, but you seem to have muscle memory that keeps doing things right. All getting you mad did was make you dangerous. I wasn't expecting that slash, and you got me fair and square. I really didn't expect you to score a hit — just put me on the defensive for a bit."

The anger in the blonde's face drained away. “So, it was a test?"

Christi took both women's swords. "Not a test, really. More of a way to show you what you actually had inside you. How did you feel when you were fighting that last round?"

"Mad. Well, I was determined to at least show her that I wasn't a kitten, like she kept calling me."

"Determination, Dear — that's what got you past my guard. Turn your emotion into determination, strength, and stamina. You just saw what anger can do, and you can turn your fear into a weapon as well."

"So, I really did well?"

Sharon laughed and clapped her on the shoulder. "We'll damn sure not have to waste any thought about defending you against the likes of wood trolls and goblins again. You were doing well enough before. I wouldn't want to be one of them popping out in front of you now, if you have a sword in your hand."

"Let's go take a bath. It's even stickier out here today than usual. I feel like my clothes are gummed to me." Christi plucked at her blouse, which was indeed clinging to her skin from the sweat saturating it.

As the three walked inside, a handsome young man turned to admire Christi and Arilee in their sweat soaked, clinging clothing. He offered a twitch of his eyebrows and a wink before proceeding on down the hall.

Sharon chuckled. "That one doesn't know he just made a pass at the Duchess. He's in for some trouble if he doesn't watch it."

Arilee watched him walk down the hall and asked, "Who is that?"

The tone in Ari's voice betrayed interest in more than the young man's name. Christi chuckled. "That's Gregory, a new guard. He's been putting notches in his bunk for the last week. From what I've heard, he's a charmer, good in bed, and about as likely to remember your name the next morning as he is to be struck by lightning."

Ari pursed her lips in disappointment, and Christi's curled into a crooked smile at the same time.

Sharon laughed. "Oh gods — I know that look. I'm going to my bath, your Grace. I'll have no part of this."

Christi made a shooing motion at Sharon, and then crooked a finger to Ari before heading toward the stairs. Arilee shook her head in confusion and followed the Duchess.

When the two reached the top of the stairs and started toward the bath, Christi asked, "Did Gregory make you tingle down below?"

Ari giggled. "Yes, but if he's a cad..."

"Then he needs to be taught a lesson. Perhaps it's time to turn the tables on him. He needs to learn a lesson. You need a hard cock inside you. It seems to me to be the perfect combination. Like I said, the rumor is that he's good in bed."

"I don't want to get a reputation as — you know."

Christi turned and smiled as she opened the door to the baths. "Nobody is going to know except you, me, and him. Once we're done with him, he's not going to be bragging much, so that takes care of that problem."

The pair entered the bath room and Arilee said, "I don't know. I mean, he's handsome and he makes me wet, and it has been so long..."

Christi turned and kissed Ari, pulling their bodies together tight. When they broke from the kiss, she traced kisses across the other woman's face to her ear and whispered, "You want a cock inside you, don't you? We'll just borrow his for tonight and get even for all those poor girls who've had their hearts broke by him."

Christi tenderly rubbed Ari's nether lips through her panties as she whispered. Arilee’s breathing quickened, as she indeed ached to be filled by more than just fingers.

Looking into the other woman's face, Christi could see the desire growing there. She let out a sensual little growl. "Let's get cleaned up."

With that, the Duchess shed her clothes as quickly as possible. Arilee did the same, and the two stepped into the tub together. Both women were deeply aroused, and it was almost inevitable that they would have to sate that need immediately. Christi moved in close until she was face to face with Arilee, and the two masturbated each other, coming to a near simultaneous orgasm while looking into each other's eyes.

After recovering from their orgasms, Christi and Arilee washed and dressed quickly, both feeling their passions growing hot again. Christi mischievously smiled as she went to a cedar chest and opened it. She removed a protective cloth covered in wormwood, revealing clothing scattered with rose petals below.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,282 Followers