Blackhawk Hall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,279 Followers

Once Ari finished dressing in the rose scented clothing, Christi unbuttoned a couple of buttons on Arilee's blouse. "I'm going to have him called up here for some meaningless task. You just tease him a bit, and he'll take the bait. I've heard enough to know that. Can I cast a spell on you?"

"What kind of spell?"

"It's a spell that's sort of been circulating amongst our little group of friends. I just learned it. It lets me know if a woman is in a part of her cycle where she can get pregnant."

Christi could see in Ari's face that she understood the implications of what she had just explained, and asked "Have you ever felt that before?"

Arilee shook her head in the negative and Christi moaned. "I've been lucky, because I've lost control and let it happen before. It feels so good."

"Cast it," Arilee said in a breathless whisper.

Christi cast the spell and moaned in anticipation when she saw the cool blue glow between her hand and Ari's body. She cast the spell a second time and found the same result when the magic was directed at her.

"Neither of us can get pregnant right now, and I'm so hot I can't stand it. I'm going to owe Cerebus two indulgences now, but it's worth it. He usually uses them when we find someone who doesn't want to play with me, anyhow — and I still get to watch."

"He won't be angry? You said he didn't mind if he knew in advance, but..."

"No, he'll be fine. He has a few flings still here and there, and they tend to seek him out when he's around. The indulgences give him a chance to let off some pressure when he's away from me. I'm going to have to fight hard to keep from going one match down the next time we spar, though."

Ari looked down at her well-revealed breasts and drank in the scent of the rose petals — and her own arousal. For just a moment more, that need held her in its grip and encouraged her to go forward. Despite her arousal, the reality of what she was about to do hit home. "I don't think I can do it. I want it — and I need it more badly than I had ever considered — but I don't think I can do this."

Christi smiled. "It's okay — I understand. I shouldn't have tried to push you so hard. I was being selfish. How about going down to one of the better taverns in the city and seeing if anyone interesting catches your eye?"

Arilee blushed. "I guess that would be okay. I just don't know if I can do something that mean to someone — no matter how much I want it, or how much they deserve it."

Christi kissed her. "You're a good girl. We could probably use some of that influence around here. Not that we aren't going to try to turn part of you just a bit naughty."

Arilee's musical laugh broke the tension, and the pair were soon on their way down into the city.

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

The largest building in Darius housed the jail, the stable, and the general store. It also served as the seat of government. A mountain of a man, over six feet tall and heavily muscled, stood facing a cowering, plainly dressed man in the foyer of the building.

"He has not approached? Has not attacked?"

"N-no, Sir. He ordered his men to back away and has not advanced since."

The muscular man growled. "Order a few men to attack his camp and see what happens. We can't have him just sitting there. We need him advancing on the town. If he moves, offer only token resistance. Try to get him moving this way, but don't make it too easy."

"Yes, Sir."

"Now get out — you're stinking up the whole room."

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

Votes for an old storyteller? I'd appreciate your vote, and perhaps comment, about this chapter of the story. That's the fuel that keeps me writing -- feedback!

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,279 Followers