All Comments on 'Blackjack Holidays Ch. 01'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
reader_literoticareader_literoticaover 7 years ago
Awesome!

I love your stories and I wait for continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why not just divorce?

She'll get at least half the communal property plus alimony, so why be with someone sh barely tolerates? If she actually loved him and was hiding the affair, I could see that but to openly insult and demean her husband is insulting to us, the readers.

It doesn't give us any realistic effort. No real drama, just Ron, friendzoned and married to a woman that doesn't even consider him a friend.

Or at least let Ron have some opportunity for redemption, maybe he could initiate the divorce, pay a crap ton of money to be free and wach her life as she falls for a man who only likes her for her body. And as she fights a losing battle with time, her lover will seduce younger, hotter women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love reading your story's

Please bring back the queen of spades tattoos for the wife. It would be cool if she came home after a lot of date's with a different slut tattoo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great reading

I really like the story quite a bit. I always say a story needs to be believable and I can totally see myself in the role of Ron here. I read this tale from start to end and I look forward to more. You're a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Same ole same ole

Racist BS which continually finds its way into these tales. Dump her move on, whoever do these women think they are that gives them the right to demean husbands. Personally I think most of these stories are written by black men trying to make this type of behavior exceptable.

If it was true these women are nothing more than total trailer trash.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crap

Same old crap no different from anyone else

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 7 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous "Love reading..."

I was going to forgo the Queen of Spades, but at your suggestion, I'm writing a tattoo into Chapter 2 which should be posted next week. Thanks for the comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
dominant genes

Something you allude to in your previous stories was the white woman coming to terms that they'll be the last blonde in their family, last blue eyes, etc. Maybe you can touch on and expand on that with Chapter 2. Go into a summarization of White extinction.

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 7 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous "dominant genes"

At your suggestion, I'm adding to Chapter 2, which should be posted next week.

To everyone: I appreciate all feedback but can't reply for privacy reasons. Thanks!

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
the color dont matter

the story is great, but I know black men don't always have big cocks, altho I still loved this story and will read chapter two and maybe three when it is on lit. thanks and maybe all three women will share a party together, before leaving with their respective boyfriends. the cucks could talk amongst themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great story

Awesome story. Look forward to reading more. Would love to see pregnancy added in somehow. Interesting with the mom thinking she was pregnant with a black baby too. Keep up the great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just to change it a little

Have our heroine sport a "J" tat for her lover's name

surrounded by a flower pattern of red green & black

and having the cuckolds interrelate with each other is a spiffy

idea one seldom sees this dynamic in these hotwife / cuck stories

what would they say? brag about their wives deep devotion to black

sex? how small their white weenies are? how ferocious their wife's

black lover is and how sweet his jism tastes dripping from wifey's cooch

fresh warm and acrid ............the height of white humiliation

keep up the good work PP2001

msbishop702msbishop702over 7 years ago
Oh please please more I need more of this...

I need more of this Sexy Dominant Woman and she also happens to be a Wife too oh Goddess why can't you help my wife become like you, more please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@Anonymous dominant genes

Kendra Wilkinson's children with husband Hank Baskett (who most would say is black) look very white and blonde haired.

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 7 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous Kendra

Hank is half white (white mom), so his children with Kendra are 3/4 white. There are exceptions, yes, but the offspring of a black/white couple will almost always resemble the black parent and will identify as black.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dominant Genes Continued

Hank is a carrier or recessive white genes, so yes there's a likelihood that his and Kendra's offspring looks white. If Kendra mated with a pure Black the kids would look and identify as black. And when they become parents, if they choose black mates, there is only a 14% chance any White traits get carried forward. In 2 generations Kendra's blonde trait will be eliminated from her progeny's DNA.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 7 years ago
Good Story

I really enjoyed this story. It would be nice if the wife went off of birth control so she could enjoy the risk of getting black bred.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Yep, give the breeding bull a nose ring so he can be chained up in da barn. Then have hubby put his mark on him with a red hot branding iron. Its da law of the west partner

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting story

Well done. Good writing style as well as story telling that sets you among the the top authors in a theme that is otherwise common.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Alright then.

I'm hoping that in chapter 2 Ron eats Jacks sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Steaming Holiday Treat

I wish my holidays were this much fun! Great story!

sober71sober71about 6 years ago
Oh yes

Would adore my wife having a black boy friend. This story had me hard and leaking, on to part 2.

Bless you for writing my fantasy, but how did you know?

cindylynn34cindylynn34almost 6 years ago

Great read. Bringing mom into it, hearing her admitting to loving black men, was perfect.. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cuck Story

Some guys might like This but Not Me .. The Wife is a Slut and the Husband is a Cluck . No Man I know likes Sharing his wife ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
white

its when you go black white guys dont want you back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Extramarital affairs

I really don't understand why almost all BMWF stories are extramarital affairs. Why can't two single people hook up? Personally I like it to have a little kink in it like the dorm room stories where the girl's roommate watches and maybe gets into it, but don't understand why so much is cuckolding.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 2 years ago

glad to see you are still writing

this is my favorite genre

hope you enjoy writing as much as fans of the genre enjoy your work

only if it suits you, can a fan please ask ---

1. from the husbands point of view. cuckold is a male husband fantasy, for me it is always more fun told from husband's POV. even tho a lot of juicy details are necessarily occur outside of frame (relating such details in past tense is a shame but one cant have everything)

2. denial. not everyone's cup of tea, but I find it ramps up the intensity if cuckolding is coupled with husband denial. not just no sex, but no husband cumming allowed...at all! the irony of eating vaginal and anal creampies by the gallon while his own cum swells his balls painfully.

3. cheating. with exclamation points! broken promises of sex w/ hubby. broken promises of finally being allowed to cum, holidays, birthdays, wedding anniversaries -- because "something came up"

4. definitely not for all -- some light playful CBT? chastity cage (with spikes?) ball tapping, slapping, squeezing, (stepping on with high heels?) "Just a little pressure honey, let me see how it feels under my shoe". "Your balls filled to bursting means you love me honey", "My heel isn't really that sharp, let me try a little more weight, your ball is so full I'm sure it will be fine!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES