Blackjack Holidays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think this is the start of a whole new life for us, honey, and I think it's going to be a lot of fun!"

Consensual Sex

Ron and I had never been happier in our four years of marriage. I doubled my efforts to be a good wife, paying plenty of attention to my husband and doing my best to make him happy. No matter what I was doing – brushing my hair, polishing my nails, browsing my iPad – I started to notice Ron looking at me, the way he looked at me when we first started dating. It was the look that a man gives a woman, maybe subconsciously, when he is seriously interested in her. There was lust in his eyes that I hadn't seen in years. Coincidentally, Ron's gazes were not very different from the looks that I got from Jack when I was with him.

I know that some feminists complain about being viewed as a "sex object" but I sure as hell never had a problem with it!

I got plenty of loving from Ron too and his interest in sex was reinvigorated. I couldn't very well complain – at least not out loud – but I wished that I could give Jack equal time when it came to getting fucked. Ron seemed content with me fucking Jack for a few hours on Saturday or Sunday, not both days, and again on a weeknight. I went along with it and secretly managed to squeeze in a few extra fucks "on the down low" as Jack liked to say. After all, I had only been an acknowledged hotwife, and Ron an admitted cuckold, for a couple of weeks. Eventually, I expected to pick up the pace when it came to fuck dates with my Blackjack.

Party time

In the second week of December it was time for my company's annual Christmas party. As we both got dressed for the holiday event, my husband asked me whether my boyfriend would be attending also. I told Ron that attendance was virtually mandatory for all employees, including both my cousin, Margo, and my lover, Jack. Yes, Jack would certainly be there.

"Well, good," Ron said as he slipped on his sports coat. "Maybe I'll finally get to meet Jack in person."

The company party was held in the main ballroom of a large banquet hall. There was an open bar, a lavish buffet line, a dance floor and a disk jockey playing a wide variety of music, and 20 tables for ten. Employees were seated at the numbered tables according to the departments where they worked. Because I didn't work in the same area as Margo or Jack I was not able to sit near either of them. Ron and I sat with my coworkers at a table close to the dance floor.

My husband never liked to dance. Once in a while, if a slow song was playing, he would take me by the hand and would lead me onto the floor so that we could slowly plod in circles until the song ended. When an up-tempo tune started to play Ron would lead me back to my seat.

On the other hand, I loved to dance and the faster the better! Whenever we were at an event, such as a wedding reception or the company party, Ron had no problem with sitting in his chair and watching me dance. That night, I danced with lots of different guys. I'm a good dancer and I was looking my best in a tight, low-cut dress. I was in high demand and had a great time. As I danced with my various partners I frequently glanced at my husband as he sat glued to his chair at the table. I'm quite sure that he was eyeing all the guys I danced with, trying to guess which one might be Jack. I planned to introduce Ron and Jack before we left the party, but not much before.

After a couple of hours, I left the dance floor and approached Ron at our table. We were both smiling and remarking that it was a fun time for everyone. I told Ron that I was going to step outside for a cigarette and would be back in a few minutes.

As I exited through the front doors, I lit my cigarette and exchanged a few words with my fellow smokers, then I meandered toward the west end of the building. That's where Jack had told me to meet him when we had our dance a half-hour earlier. Jack was waiting in the shadows when I arrived at the rendezvous point and we immediately embraced and shared a passionate kiss. Jack told me that I was the most beautiful woman at the party and that he wished he could spend all his time with me. We kissed some more and both agreed that we absolutely had to have each other that night. Before this evening ended, Jack's big black cock would be deep in my pussy.

The party was scheduled to end at 11 PM. I told Jack to meet me outside the front door at 10:45.

When I returned to our table and to Ron, still in his seat, I noticed that he had a peculiar look on his face. I asked him if something was wrong.

"Did you enjoy your cigarette?" Ron asked, leaning close to my ear to be heard above the music.

"It was good," I answered in his ear. Then he spoke to me again.

"You never told me that your boyfriend was black."

Ron had obviously followed me outside and must have seen me kissing Jack.

"You never asked me what color he was," I responded. Ron then motioned for me to stand up and he led me out of the ball room and into the lobby. I could tell he wanted to talk. Ron didn't look angry. He looked dumbfounded.

"I don't know what to say, Cyndi," Ron began. "I never would have guessed that you would want to be with a black man when you're not with me. Is that what started this whole thing? Do you like him because he's black?"

"No. Yes. I don't know," I responded clumsily. "He caught my attention because he's handsome and he's black. Yes, honey, that's a big part of it. But, there's a lot more to it now. I might as well tell you that my cousin and my mother are both fucking black guys too and they have been for a long time. It seems to run in my family."

Ron's mouth fell wide open as he stared at my face. I spoke some more.

"You must know from the on-line research you did that a lot of hotwives have black lovers and their cuckold husbands accept the interracial part of it too. I knew that you were going to find out tonight that Jack is black, and I was hoping that it wouldn't be a problem for you."

Ron shrugged his shoulders and paused a few moments before he spoke again.

"No. No, it's not going to be a problem. It's just going to take me a little while to wrap my head around it, that's all. Your cousin and your mother too? Anyway, you still have to introduce us."

I smiled and said, "Don't worry, honey. I will."

We walked back into the ballroom, and after we got fresh drinks from the bar we returned to our table and rejoined the celebration. At 10 PM, the music stopped and our company president took the DJ's microphone and made his 10-minute holiday speech. After everyone gave the big boss a standing ovation, the music resumed but the party was winding down. People started to slowly trickle out. At 10:45 I whispered to Ron that I was ready to go.

As Ron and I stepped outside the main entrance I scanned the area for Jack, but he was nowhere in sight. I started fishing around in my purse for my cigarettes and lighter, stalling for time.

Just when I lit my cigarette I saw Jack walking toward us. As the three of us stood there I noticed how much bigger Jack was than Ron, and how much darker. Suspecting that Ron was still reeling from the very recent revelation that my lover was black, I was keenly aware of the difference in their races. I had become intimately familiar with Jack's 'blackness' but the difference at that moment was striking, seeing him next to my pale-faced spouse. I took a deep breath and made the long awaited introductions.

"Ron, honey, this is my boyfriend, Jack. Jack, honey, this is my husband, Ron".

With polite smiles, both men extended their right arms and shook hands.

"Nice to finally meet you," Ron said. "I've heard a lot about you."

"All good I hope," Jack retorted with a broadening smile. "You're a lucky man, Ron, being married to Cyndi. She's a beautiful and amazing woman, and she loves you very much."

"I know," Ron stated without further elaboration. Then he said, "We better be going."

Ron took my left hand – my cigarette was in my right – and he started leading me toward the parking lot. Jack walked beside us. After we passed the first row of cars, I turned toward Jack and motioned for him to stay behind. Jack paused in his tracks and Ron and I kept walking. When we were about 50 feet ahead of Jack, I stopped, causing Ron to stop too. Ron and I looked at each other. I took a deep drag on my cigarette, then I told him.

"Sweetheart, Jack and I are going to spend the rest of the night together." I was telling him, not asking him. I spoke again.

"It's up to you. I can ride with Jack to his place and come home in the morning. Or we can invite him over to our house. Either way, I'm going to fuck him. If he comes to our place you'll know what's going on. If we go to his place, well, you won't."

Ron looked me in the face for a few seconds, then he said, "He can come to our house."

I smiled and gave Ron a kiss, then said, "I was hoping you'd say that."

I spun around and motioned for Jack to catch up. When he joined us I put my hand in his and we resumed our stroll. I asked Ron if he would mind if I rode in Jack's car, since he didn't know the best route to get to our place from the banquet hall. Ron nodded a yes, then he watched as I walked away, hand-in-hand with Jack, to wherever he had parked.

To be concluded in Chapter 2