All Comments on 'Blackjack Holidays Ch. 02'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rmember 10/1/1919 Elaine AR

..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tattoos and condoms suck

Tattoos are forever that is not needed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unbelievable crap...

No more comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dominant Genes

Another well constructed story by PenPal2001. I appreciate the addition requested in my comments from Chapter 1. I anticipate our heroine's pending pregnancy, and perhaps cousin Margo will contribute to the family darkening. Mom will coo at her grandchild, and see no resemblance looking back. How will Ron's family react? Will any of his family members get blackened?

One idea, and its something I wish you did with the Sister's Misters series is an epilogue several years down the road, revisiting the main characters now older and grandparents, still sexually active and the only white members of their family. The young males keep the sisters, cousin, friends all well fucked so they can experience white pussy, since white girls their age are becoming rarer and rarer. Perhaps this is an angle you could add to this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Enjoyable series...

I'm loving the series so far. My only disappointment was during Cyndi and Jack's time together in front of Ron. I was hoping for a scenario in which they were so wrapped up in one another that they acted like Ron wasn't there. Having the action broken up so Cyndi could verbalize to Ron what was happening (despite him seeing it) broke the flow up. Oh, and the smoking, but that's OK.

Good work!

ImSickImSickabout 7 years ago
Love it

Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Great story! Cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow 5 stars!

One of the best IR stories in a long time! I love the holiday timeline, the way that everyone got into the "act" and the happy ending! Write more Penpal!

handaJizzhandaJizzabout 7 years ago
When America goes down

Lets give thanks to the gods that the great man Robert Mathews was called to the halls of Valhalla before he could bear witness to how low his once proud nation has sunk

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 7 years agoAuthor
@ Just pathetic

I warned you (and everyone like you) not to force yourself to read the story. But you read it anyway and now your panties are all bunched up. If you open stories on this site you're going to read about white women and black men. Don't pretend to not like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Poor Ron!

Good story.

Poor old husband, he got well cucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
After her announcement?

Ron filed for a divorce. No love, no respect and no way he was going to raise a black baby. That was enough for him. Even for a fictional story this was just plain awful. The dialogue must have been written by a 12 year old. And the story line was laughably bad.

norwegiancucknorwegiancuckover 6 years ago
Excelellent story

Great story! Cant wait for more! Hope mother and sister get their tatoo and pircings

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great serie....

I liked very much this story as well PenPal!!!!

Very well written and i absolutely agree with the idea that this is a Black Men World!!!!

Cyndi Theory is not a folishness at all!!!!! I have already read about a sociological article in which there was displayed this concept!!!

As the fact that more and more white girls, married and not, are attracted by black men!

Loved the marriage implications and Ron' psychological capitulation in front of Jack!!!

Hope and wish that all Cyndi descent will be black....and would love if eventually she will put Ron in front of the choice to accept her black onership and descent or leave!

In other words he will have to accept that all her children will be Black!!!

Wish Cyndi told her husband she wants to have only black babies and if he wants to stay married to her...well he will accept it!!!!

Again congratulations!!!!

Please do not end it now....add more chapters!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I didn;t mind it...but

the ending was rather farcical, and I would have liked to see the white boys eating more sperm.

I'm not sure whether i will masturbate over this tale or check out some porno pics.

cuckold style.

Yes I will have to go to image fap.

In future I am going to rate these stories wank or no wank,

Ha Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Glad your still putting out smoking hot stories. Didn't think I find anything to compare to 'Sisters Misters'. This is right up there.

Perks40Perks40over 5 years ago
Black baby

I enjoyed it up till the part about the black baby that's a bit over the top

deerhunter00deerhunter00over 5 years ago
I like the mother daughter dynamic

Would like to see another chapter or more stories like it. Especially with pregnancy risk element.

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 5 years agoAuthor
@Deerhunter00: Cumming soon

I'm putting the final touches on an IR story that should be posted soon.

tattoostattoosover 5 years ago
queen of spades

I hope you put a queen of spades tattoo on there tits. It seems no one does hot tattoos in ir story's anymore.

ChaosTheory123ChaosTheory123almost 5 years ago
Amazing dialog!

Another amazing story. 5 stars. Your Stepford Wives raceplay cuckold scenarios are written convincingly and with tension. I find them highly erotic.

As always, your command of dialog and nonverbalizations is amazing:

"Every time Jack pushed his cock into my pussy I grunted out an "ooh" sound. Jack was in rare form and he kept pounding me longer and harder than usual. I kept grunting and my tits just swung front to back, hanging down from my chest. Ooh. Ooh. Ooh...

I saw the door open half way and realized that Ron was sneaking a peak. Without losing my rhythm, I smiled at my hubby and managed to say, "Hey honey – ooh – I thought – ooh – you were – ooh – watching TV."

Ron said, "They're showing commercials, so I thought I'd test my new video camera. Don't let me disturb you two." He stepped closer while trying different camera angles.

"Don't worry – ooh – honey– ooh – you're not – ooh – disturbing us – ooh – at all."

Please write more of this dialog!

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 3 years ago

I thoroughly loved that Cyndi decided she was going to have Jack breed her black. I also liked she got the QOS tattoo.

ChaosTheory123ChaosTheory123about 2 years ago

Feeling that Ron was rock hard from my blow job, I drew myself away and twisted around on the mattress. I reached into my nightstand drawer, pulled out an already-unwrapped condom, and with both hands started to roll it onto Ron's dick.

"What's that for?!" Ron asked, somewhat bewildered.

As I stroked his sheathed penis a few times, I replied in a matter-of-fact tone, "To catch your sperm before it gets into my pussy. For all we know, I could already be fertile. I talked to Jack about it after we fucked the other night, and I told him that – as much as I hate them – I was going to have to use condoms with you to make sure that he would be the one to get me pregnant. He was so sweet and he told me that he understood. You understand too, don't you honey?"

---- I hope you write more stories with this trope: the wife making her hubby wear a condom to ensure the baby is her black boyfriend's bastard :)

charliem100charliem10010 months ago

You have a great talent for writing and concocting a hot sex story. However, I'll never be convinced that there are many husbands who get off on raising another man's child instead of their own when they're capable of having one. It went from five stars to one in less than a page.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. I want here more pregnant sex in the next part

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the best interracial cuckold stories I’ve read.

I could see a continuation where Ron has to cope with his wife’s pregnancy with Jack.

Obviously Ron will have to care for the baby while Cyndi and Jack fuck each others brains out.

And if Ron stats complaining to much she could always place him in chastity.

But we may not ever see a sequel to this one because we’ve been waiting since 2017

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
1384 Followers
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories