Blackjack Holidays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers

I took a shower and started to get ready for our family dinner. I didn't have much to do since my mother was bringing her broccoli casserole and Margo was bringing rolls and a pumpkin pie.

At 2:45 Ron and I sat quietly, waiting for everyone to arrive. By 3:15, our house was full of people, all laughing and hugging and wishing "Merry Christmas" to each other. Ron opened a big bottle of Merlot and we had two more bottles in reserve. After two hours of partying, and two bottles of wine, we sat down to dinner. It was a big success and we all sat around the table and talked and laughed for the longest time. I suggested that we wait a while before we had coffee and dessert and everyone concurred.

My mother shocked me when she said, "well, after that big meal I'm sure that Cyndi is going to want a cigarette, so I'll step outside with her. How about you, Margo?"

Margo said to count her in. I grabbed my cigarettes and we headed outside.

"You don't really have to smoke on my account," Mom said as I brought a cigarette to my lips and flicked my lighter. "I've been dying to ask you about that gorgeous ankle bracelet that you're wearing. I just love the spade and BBC charms. I'm sure you didn't get it from Ron!"

I laughed and lifted my foot to set it on the patio table, just to display the anklet and I said, "No, it's not from Ron. Jack gave it to me this morning. I had him put in on my right ankle so that all the brothers will know that I'm a hotwife and I told him that I'm never taking it off!"

"Well, it's just beautiful," Margo said. "Your mother and I are totally jealous!"

"I knew you would be!"

Mom displayed a quizzical look and said, "Jack was here this morning? Did Ron know that he would be here?"

"Get this," I said, "Jack just showed up this morning and he said that he was a gift from Ron! He was really the only thing Ron gave me that I liked!"

"So, did you fuck him?" Margo asked.

"Of course I fucked him! Wouldn't you?!"

We all laughed. Margo told Mom that she should meet Jack someday because she would really like him. Then I told Mom that I'd like to meet her bull too. Mom smiled and said that everyone will get a chance to meet each other in about six days.

"Your father and I want everyone to come to our house on New Year's Eve," Mom announced. "And I mean every one. Husbands and bulls! Now that everything is out in the open, and we all have such common interests, there's no reason why we can't celebrate and have some fun together! Let's just keep it between us, though. You both know that certain members of this family would not approve, especially your mother, Margo!"

Margo and I immediately accepted the invitation and agreed that New Year's Eve parties are usually not all that great, but this year's party was going to be an affair to remember!

Days in between

The day after Christmas we all went back to work. That week between Christmas and New Year's was typically slow and unproductive at my company. A lot of people took time off. For those of us who came to work, it was common to take long lunch hours and go home early. Jack and I left early two days that week. Both times we went to Jack's apartment for a quickie. Jack was such a talented lover. He could spend two hours slowly pleasuring me in a dozen ways or he could move fast and have both of us cumming in ten minutes time.

The first time that I fucked Jack after cutting out early I still got home before my husband. When Ron trudged in the front door complaining of a headache I saw no need to tell him that I had been with Jack.

Following our second post-work fuck, I again got home at my usual time, but Ron was already there. He must have left work early too. I decided to level with Ron and have it a little fun, hoping that my unscheduled interlude would prove to be no big deal. I told Ron that I got off early, but I didn't come straight home. I smiled and pointed at my Christmas stocking, still hanging from the mantle, and said I should probably get another chunk of coal because I had been a naughty girl.

Ron played along with me and asked me if I could prove that I had been naughty. Right there in the living room, I dropped my skirt and my panties on the floor, then sat my bare ass down on the couch. My sloppy cunt was oozing and glistening with cum. When I said to Ron, "let me show you the evidence," he dropped to his knees in front of me and gazed at my pussy. I thought the time was right.

I reached out both hands to gently hold my husband's head and I drew it closer to my crotch. To the best of my ability, I began to sweet talk him.

"Come on, honey. You know that I want you to do it, and I know that you want to do it too. You're a cuckold now and when I get fucked by my lover you have to help me out. Please honey?"

It was music to my ears when I heard a loud slurping noise as Ron buried his face between my legs! Then I felt Ron's tongue invading my pussy lips and lapping up and down, in and out. I started moaning as I continued to massage Ron's head while he ate me out. It was so erotic and stimulating that I started squirming and shuddering. By the time that Ron had licked me clean I started groaning "Yes! Yes! Yes!" and I had a shattering orgasm. It took me a minute to come down from it.

Ron leaned back and looked me in the face. He looked so cute with a dab of Jack's cum smeared on his cheek. We both smiled. I kept sitting on the couch and I nudged Ron to his feet. I unbuckled his belt, pulled his pants down, and saw that his penis was fully erect. Ron's dick was an average size. Similar to the four other white guys that I had fucked before marrying him. But after becoming accustomed to Jack's black monster, Ron's dick looked so small. Nevertheless, I wrapped my lips around it and began to suck it vigorously. I figured that Ron would be on the edge of erupting, and sure enough, he soon began to grunt and squirted a decent amount of semen into my mouth.

After I swallowed, I pulled Ron's face down to my level and we kissed deeply, each of us knowing that we were sharing sperm on our tongues. After we broke our kiss, I smiled and quipped, "I guess I won't need to fix dinner tonight. We've both eaten already, right?!"

Marking me

Two days before New Year's Eve I got the go-ahead from Ron to hook up with Jack after work so we could grab a bite to eat. Of course, my husband and I both knew that I'd be getting myself fucked too. At that point, it was to be expected.

After a quick meal, Jack said he wanted to treat me to a surprise. Something special. After I got it, I thought it was very special and I was thrilled, to say the least!

Back at Jack' place, the sex was mind-blowing, as always, and Jack left me with a pussy-full of "left-overs" to take home to Ron. I absolutely loved fucking Jack – more and more each time – and it wasn't just the stimulation and total satisfaction that I felt when his big black cock was invading my body. We were connecting on a highly intimate and emotional level, as well as a physical one.

Ron was waiting up for me when I got home at about 11 PM. I was feeling sexually satiated, and while I could have had sex with my husband, if he wanted it, I didn't really need it. Still, I was sort of hoping that Ron might eat out my oozing pussy after he had a chance to see the surprise that Jack had gotten me.

When I walked in the door, I apologized for being a little late, explaining that everything took a little longer than expected. As soon as he saw me, Ron asked me if I had hurt myself. He noticed the bandage wrapped around my right ankle, just above the bracelet that Jack gave me for Christmas.

I lifted my foot and placed it on the couch cushion next to where Ron was sitting and told him that he could remove the gauze. Ron gently removed the dressing, working around my gold anklet, and unveiled a brand-new, jet black, three-inch high tattoo, just above the bone on the outside of my right ankle. The tattoo was a spade symbol with the letter "Q" in its center. Jack's surprise certainly took my husband by surprise.

"Wow, you got a tattoo," Ron said, dumbfounded.

Conversely, I could hardly contain myself.

"It was Jack's idea! I think it looks totally awesome with my ankle bracelet! My mom and my cousin will have something else to be jealous about!"

As elated as I was, I could see from Ron's face that he was a bit disturbed. Not angry or mad, just troubled.

"What's the matter, Honey?" I asked consolingly. You don't like my tattoo, do you?"

"No, it's okay," Ron responded, looking at my ankle and not my face. "It's just that I know what the Queen of Spades means. That ankle chain is something that you could take off sometime if you wanted to. But that tattoo is never coming off. It's forever. It's part of you now and every day it'll remind us, and anyone who notices it, that you like to fuck blacks."

I tried to think of the right thing to say, knowing that my husband's assessment was entirely correct and accurate. But before I could speak, Ron spoke some more.

"I think what kind of bothers me is the fact that you would do something for your boyfriend that you wouldn't do for me," Ron said, shifting his gaze up to my face. "Two years ago, when Margo got that rose tattooed on her shoulder I wanted you to get one too because I thought it would be so damned sexy on you. But you refused. You wouldn't do it, even when I told you how much it would turn me on."

"Oh Honey, I'm sorry," I said as sweetly as I could. "I just wasn't open to the idea of being tattooed back then, and to be honest, I didn't want to do anything to make myself more like my cousin. We've always sort of competed with each other."

I thought to myself how ironic it seemed now, considering that it was my cousin who opened my mind, and my legs, to interracial, extramarital sex not very long ago. I forced a smile and tried to cheer Ron up.

"But you know what, Sweetie? I want that rose on my shoulder now. I really do, and you and I are going to go to the tattoo parlor tomorrow night to get it done. Now that I'm over the hurdle, and I have my first tattoo, I'll probably be like a lot of women and I'll start collecting them all over me! But the next one I get, I'm getting for you!"

Ron acknowledged with a small smile, but 'm sure he was still a little miffed by that whole "you did it for him but not for me" thing.

I decided not to dwell on Ron's opinion of my tattoo. I loved it, and Jack loved it, and that's what mattered most. Besides, as Ron had said, it wasn't going to go away. And neither was Jack.

New Year's Eve

I don't think I've ever been so excited, or so anxious, as I was during the day on New Year's Eve. I looked forward to going to my parents' house that night with both my husband and my black boyfriend. Margo would be there too with her husband Bob and her boyfriend. And my mother and father would be our hosts, along with Mom's bull. I alternated in my mind between anticipation and trepidation. I didn't know exactly what to expect but I knew that I would never be able to view my folks in quite the same way.

Ron, Jack and I rode over to my parents' house together, arriving at 9 PM as my mother suggested. I opened the front door and announced "we're here." My mom and dad greeted me and Ron with warm hugs, and they shook hands with Jack. I introduced him, explaining that his name was actually 'Jacques' but that everyone called him Jack. I told Mom she could practice her French with him since he was fluent in the language. I really wanted Jack to make a good impression on my folks.

Mom then introduced us to her friend, Max. A husky black man, nicely dressed with a shaved head, Max stepped toward us with a big smile on his face. He looked to be about my mother's age, in his late 40's. Max hugged me as if we were already acquainted and he gave Ron and Jack half-hugs as he shook their hands.

With his smooth deep voice, Max said, "You are the spitting image of your mother, Cyndi – one woman as beautiful as the other!"

"Flattery will get you everywhere!" I quipped.

"He knows that!" Mom added, eliciting a laugh all around.

There was a knock on the front door and we all shouted "come in!" As expected, it was my cousin Margo with her husband, Bob, and a slender young black guy. As I hugged Margo I could smell marijuana smoke, so I knew she had started to party early. Margo said, "Everyone, this is Levon!"

If Levon was trying to look like some sort of "ghetto-gangsta-thug" I'd have to say that he succeeded. A baseball cap sat sideways on his head, his pants were about four sizes too big, his arms and neck were covered with tattoos, and when he smiled he flashed those gold grillz. Levon just nodded at Ron and my dad but he did some sort of fist-bumping, finger-twisting, hand-thing with Jack and Max.

As we all began to mingle, everybody admired and complimented me on both of my new tattoos. I tried to distract Ron when everyone, especially my mom and my cousin, made an extra big fuss over the Queen of Spades on my ankle.

The big screen television was on, tuned to theNew Year's Rockin' Eveshow. Once in a while a popular song would come on and everyone watched, but the TV was ignored otherwise. My parents' large family room had two long couches opposite each other, flanked by two oversized arm chairs that faced the TV.

Liquor, beer and wine were in the kitchen and snacks and sweets were on the table. Everyone just wandered around, sipping their drinks and joking and chatting with each other. Levon mostly sat with his android phone and tapped his fingers on it non-stop.

At one point, I walked into the kitchen to get a beer for Ron and was shocked to see my mother embracing Max and kissing his mouth. I awkwardly blurted "excuse me" and scurried from the room. I instantly realized that I had not handled that "to-be-expected" encounter very well. I took a deep breath and marched myself back into the kitchen to fetch the beer. I felt a shiver when Mom opened her eyes and gave me a wink, all the while continuing to make out with her black boyfriend while my father was in the next room.

At about 10 o'clock, Margo asked me if I'd like to step outside to smoke. I said "yes I would" and I grabbed my wrap and my purse and followed her and Levon out the sliding glass door. As I dug a cigarette out of my bag Levon asked to borrow my lighter. He fired up a joint, then handed my lighter back to me without even bothering to offer me a light. Levon took two big hits and handed the joint to Margo, who took a big hit herself – I had never seen her smoke – before offering the weed to me. I said "no thanks" and smoked my cigarette while my cousin and her friend passed the joint back and forth. After we all finished smoking we went back inside the house.

As I reentered the house, I passed by my dad and he said, "You know, Baby Girl, it's not going to be easy but you really need to quit smoking."

"I know Daddy," I responded, "I know. And I really think that I will be quitting soon." Then I smiled and added, "But it won't be tonight."

Margo and Levon plopped down on the couch and started making out. No one paid much attention, except for my husband Ron. He was practically gawking at my cousin. I strolled over to Ron and quietly told him to pop his eyes back in his head.

I felt like I'd been ignoring Jack, so I sidled up to him and gave him a sideways hug, then a slow and easy kiss on his lips. As the kiss ended I saw that both Ron and my father were watching.

My mother flitted around, happy as could be. I think she was thrilled to be seeing the interaction, and the reaction, that she hoped her little get-together would generate.

At around 11:30 Margo told me they were going to step outdoors to smoke again, in case I wanted to join them. I followed Margo and Levon outside, and my mother came too. I chuckled to myself that my cousin would probably be getting Mom's anti-smoking lecture. I pulled out a cigarette and lit it before passing my lighter to Levon. I wondered if Mom would say anything when Levon lit a joint, but she didn't. Levon took a hit, then passed the joint to Margo. Without blinking an eye, Margo brought the joint to her lips, and with my mother three feet away, she took a big hit.

I almost fainted with what happened next. Margo held the joint out to my mother, and Mom took it! I gasped loudly when Mom brought the joint to her mouth and took a long drag off of it.

"Oh my gawd, Mother! I can't believe that you're smoking weed!"

Mom held the smoke in her lungs for a few seconds, then exhaled and said, "Honestly Cyndi, you take a hundred drags a day off those cigarettes of yours. It's no worse than that." It was obvious that Mom had some experience with marijuana.

Then Mom shocked me again when she extended her hand, offering the joint to me! I nodded no and waved it off.

"Oh, go ahead and take a hit, Cyndi," Mom insisted. "I'm sure you've smoked pot before. You seem a little uptight, and it'll loosen you up for after midnight!"

Even after drinking three glasses of wine, I did still have butterflies in my stomach, and I felt ill-prepared for whatever might happen "after midnight". Getting "loosened-up" sounded like a good idea. I slowly extended my hand and accepted the joint from my mother, then I brought it to my lips, sealed them around it, and deeply inhaled the intoxicating smoke, maintaining eye contact with my mom as I did.

I continued to puff on my cigarette as the joint made the rounds. It seemed so weird to be smoking dope with my mom. I think we all took four hits off it before we went back inside. Ron, Jack, Daddy, Bob and Max were standing around, drinking and talking. Midnight was in 20 minutes, and counting.

Excitement started to build and everyone was gathered near the TV, watching the count-down while laughing and yacking. And occasionally touching and kissing.

At 11:55 my father popped the champagne cork and handed a flute of the bubbly to each guest. Levon immediately gulped his down and handed the empty glass back. After pouring a refill, Daddy handed the flute back to Levon and told him "wait until the New Year's toast before you drink it."

I saw that my mother and father were standing together with Max nearby. I copied them and stood with Ron and motioned for Jack to stay close. Margo likewise stood with her husband and Levon moseyed up beside them.

When the countdown reached 30 seconds we all started chanting the numbers out loud.

"Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Happy New Year!"

Mom and Dad embraced and kissed. I hugged Ron and kissed him. Margo did the same with Bob. Dad raised his champagne and bellowed out a toast.

"Here's to a new year filled with prosperity, good health, love, happiness, and new adventures for all of us!" Everyone cheered the toast and drank their champagne.

I kept one eye on my mother and saw that Max had cut-in on Daddy to embrace her and they shared a long kiss. I twisted away from my husband and wrapped my arms around Jack instead, eagerly kissing his lips. And Margo hugged Levon as they pressed their lips together.

Following our kiss, Jack gazed into my widely-dilated eyes and quietly said, "Baby, you are totally fucking stoned!"

I'm sure my grin was goofy as I nodded my head in agreement. I was feeling nice and high with a mellow drug-induced buzz going. It amused me to think that my mother and my cousin had to be pretty wasted too! I, for one, was feeling much more relaxed and uninhibited.

I hugged Jack tightly and connected our eyes again, then almost automatically, I smiled and cooed, "I love..." I paused midsentence, weighing my words in my impaired brain. "I love...starting the new year with you!" I crushed my lips against his and gave him a long and passion-filled French kiss.

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers