Blackjack Holidays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers

As I ended my kiss with Jack I noticed that things were starting to happen quickly. I continued to watch my mother, the unofficial pace-setter, not knowing whether couples would break off in separate rooms or start romancing as a group. Max kept kissing my mother and his hands were all over her. Mom paused to pull her top off over her head and Max immediately unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor. I hadn't glimpsed my mother's boobs in years and noticed that they sagged a bit but were still attractive and full. I hoped that mine would look as good in 20 years. Max started fondling them with his big black hands.

Glancing toward Margo, I could see that she had shed her blouse and bra too. I was taken aback to see that her nipples were pierced with gold barbells poking through them. She must have been pierced recently because I surely would have noticed it before. Levon was fondling her with his hands and licking her tits with his long tongue.

I had worn a dress, so it had to come off to make my breasts available. Jack smiled as he reached his hands behind my back to pull down my zipper. I just shrugged the dress off and then unfastened my bra to bare my tits. At that point, I was the most undressed, wearing only a thong.

My father had seated himself at the end of one couch and my husband sat opposite him on the other. Bob was in an armchair. They were all smiling and watching the strip show.

Mom led Max over to the couch where Dad was, seating herself next to him, while Max stood facing her, two feet away. I expected that Mom's next move would be to undo Max's belt and pull down his zipper, but she turned her head to Dad and nodded. It was my father who opened Max's pants and tugged them down, leaving that big black cock dangling in front of my parents' faces. As far as I could tell, Dad never actually touched the penis, he just unveiled it. I'm not totally sure. As toasted as I was mentally, it was still unreal for me to see my mother wrap her hand around Max's cock and draw it into her mouth.

I copied Mom's every move as I sat next to my husband and led Jack to stand in front of us. Then I whispered to Ron, "Undo his pants, Honey, and let me have his cock." Ron hesitated for a moment. I'm sure he'd never touched another man's belt or trousers before, but once he resolved to do it he had Jack's pants down in just a couple of seconds. I gave Ron a thank you kiss, then leaned forward to lick and caress Jack's wonderful cock before wrapping my lips around it.

Cousin Margo and Bob were to my left, looking cozy as they sat in the oversized arm chair with Levon facing them. I glanced their way as I worked my mouth up and down Jack's cock.

I didn't see whether Margo or Bob assisted, but when Levon's belt came undone his pants fell down on their own. He wore no underwear and I suddenly realized exactly what it was that Margo saw in him. Jack and Max had huge black cocks, but Levon's was ridiculous! It was pitch black, of course, but it curved and it reached almost to his knees! A foot long at least! Margo started to suck it, but she could barely take a third of it into her mouth.

For several minutes, each one of us women sucked a different black cock, bringing subtle moans from all the guys, including the white husbands who had each slipped a hand into their pants to stroke their dicks. I noticed my mother shifting around on the adjacent couch and saw her drop her skirt and panties on the floor. Then, she laid on her back and held her knees in the air, resting her head on my father's lap. Max moved into position between her legs. Mom groaned "Oh fuck! Oh yes, fuck me!" Max started to plunge away at Mom's pussy while my dad looked on, stroking Mom's hair with one hand and his dick with the other.

Looking toward my cousin, I saw that Levon was lying on his back on the carpet in front of the chair where Bob sat. Margo straddled Levon, planting both of her feet firmly on the floor and squatting down, lowering herself onto her black lover's cock. She whimpered as she lifted and lowered herself. I thought to myself that if she was ever fully impaled on that tent-pole of a cock her tonsils would get in the way.

Jack rose to his feet and gently pulled my thong off, exposing my sopping wet pussy. Jack was nudging me into a doggy position. I was able to put my hands on the armrest where Ron was sitting so that my body was above my husband while my pussy was fully accessible to my boyfriend. Jack climbed into position behind me and slowly pushed his cock into my pussy. I mewed at the pleasure I felt as he entered me. When he had fully worked himself into me Jack started doing what he did best. In and out. Fast and hard.

Sitting on the opposite couch, where Mom's fucking continued, my father had a perfect view of me and Jack. At one point, Daddy just loudly blurted, "Oh my gawd! My wife, and my daughter, both getting fucked by black cocks, right in front of me!"

I turned toward him and managed to utter, "Oh yeah, we getting fucked alright, and this cock feels so good in my pussy, Daddy!"

The room was full of the sounds of sex. Flesh slapping flesh. Moaning and groaning. Happy shrieking noises. Whining and squealing. Shrieks and screams were heard as my mother, my cousin and I each had our own orgasms. Hearing my mother climax and scream, "Oh, I'm cumming you black motherfucker!" caused me to cum too.

I think Levon was the first guy to cum. He'd barely said two words all night, but he was loud and clear when he told Margo, "I'm gonna nut in your white cunt, bitch!

Margo responded with, "Oh, yeah, Levon! Cum in my fucking pussy. Do it! Do it!"

Levon started roaring and Margo kept moaning "yes, yes, yes!" over and over again.

I think hearing Margo and Levon pushed Jack and Max over the top and they both started cumming at about the same time. Mom and I screamed a chorus of encouragement, begging our lovers to fill our pussies. I'd never heard my mother use the "n" word but she was clear as day when she screamed to Max "fill my pussy with your nigger sperm!"

Everyone in the room began to slow to a stop. Panting, heavy breathing and tender kisses surrounded me. As I surveyed the situation, still on my hands and knees, I could see that all nine of us were smeared with some amount of semen. Margo, Mom and I had it oozing from our pussies. Jack, Max and Levon had it dripping from their black cocks. And Ron, Bob and Daddy had it on their hands and their shrinking white dicks.

Faint giggles increased in volume and became loud laughter as all of us simultaneously came to realize that we had all just participated in something both insane and incredible. Wow!

Mom nudged Dad and Max off the couch they'd shared with her and she scooted to the middle cushion then called Margo and me to join her. We each sat on opposite sides of her, the three of us naked with cum dribbling from our gaping holes.

"Honey, Bob, Ron," Mom called cheerfully, "Come here please. I think all of you husbands have a little work to do. Come on now."

Daddy was the first to drop to his knees in front of Mom and he pushed his face into her pussy and started sucking and licking at the cum deposited there. Bob took his place next to Dad and started eating out Margo's snatch. Ron was a little slow to join in but he relented and knelt down in front of me to clean me up. For all of us females, it was a totally pleasurable and fitting finish for an experience that we'd never forget!

Slowly, we all began to recover and get back into our clothes. We started to tidy up a bit but Mom insisted that the cleanup could wait until later. Everyone kissed each other goodbye and wished each other "Happy New Year" as Margo and I, and our men, left my parents' place.

When we got home, Jack, Ron and I shuffled into the house and all agreed that we were totally exhausted. Ron hugged me and said goodnight, then retired to the guest bed, leaving the master bedroom to Jack and me. For the first time since we'd met, Jack and I climbed into bed together and did not have sex. We just fell fast asleep. When we woke some nine hours later we made up for it, though, and thoroughly fucked each other before getting dressed and wandering into the kitchen where Ron had already made coffee.

The three of us spent the day together, watching football, taking down our holiday decorations and just having some casual fun. I thought to myself that we made a great team!

In the late afternoon, Jack told me that he was going to leave so that Ron and I could celebrate the remaining hours of New Year's Day together. I kissed my lover goodbye and later made love with my husband.

Protection

Four days into the new year, Ron and I were easing back into our workday morning routines. As Ron approached to give me a goodbye kiss, I told him that I was going to go to Jack's place after work and would be home by 10 o'clock at the latest. Ron gave me "the evil eye" and reminded me that, when "this thing" first started, I had promised him that I would only fuck Jack "once in a while".

"Well, it depends on your definition of 'once in a while'," I countered with a little grin. "I also said it was not going to be 'every night'. And it hasn't been every night, has it? But Jack made plans to fix me a romantic dinner tonight and I don't want to disappoint him."

"Well, okay, but you could have run it past me before this," Ron said. "I worry about you driving home after dark. Go ahead and have your fun tonight, but I think we should plan on spending the next few nights here at home, alone. Just you and me."

I nodded my head and I thanked my hubby, then kissed him before he turned and left the house.

I drove to Jack's place right after work. He was already starting to work on dinner. After we kissed for a few minutes, I joined him in the kitchen to help him. He told me to get undressed and to just take seat because he wanted to do all the cooking. It was so much fun, sitting there bare-ass naked, sipping some wine and talking to him as he showed off his culinary skills.

Dinner was delicious. Afterwards, we took our wine glasses to the couch and began to make out. It wasn't long before Jack led me to his bedroom. As usual, our fucking was fantastic! He made me cum five or six times – the orgasms sort of flowed together – and he came really hard in my pussy. We stayed together, wrapped up in each other's arms, enjoying the afterglow.

Jack and I snuggled for a while, then I released my embrace and sat up on the bed. I could feel his cum slowly trickling out of me. I love feeling cum in my pussy. I reached over to the nightstand and drew a cigarette out of my pack, flicked my lighter, inhaled deeply and blew a big plume of smoke toward the ceiling.

I took another deep drag on my cigarette and looked at Jack as he gazed at my naked body while I sat upright on the bed. As I exhaled I announced, "I'm going to quit smoking soon."

"C'est bon!" Jack expressed his approval in French. "Is that your New Year's resolution, to quit smoking?"

"No," I said nonchalantly as I turned to tap my cigarette in the ashtray. "My New Year's resolution is to get pregnant, and I know I'll have to quit smoking, once and for all, when I do."

Jack said nothing but he grinned like a Cheshire cat as I continued smoking and talking. I told Jack that – as much as I hated them – I was going to have to use condoms after stopping my birth control. I leaned toward him to give him a little kiss and said that after taking one last dose that morning I had tossed my birth control pills in the trash can. I explained my reasoning and rationale in detail. Jack leaned my way for another gentle kiss and told me that he understood. I slowly tore myself away from Jack's bed, got dressed and drove home.

A couple of days later, I was on the living room couch with Ron and we were watchingIt's a Wonderful Lifeon TiVo for about the 50th time. I casually mentioned to Ron that my resolution was to have a baby in the new year. The combined expressions of shock and happiness on his face were so cute! I smiled and told him I hadn't taken my pill in two days. Ron got excited and attacked me with kisses and hugs. We lost interest in the movie and quickly gravitated to our bedroom.

Ron tore his clothes off and then pulled mine off in record time. He started kissing and hugging me with an enthusiasm I hadn't seen since our honeymoon. He buried his tongue deep in my mouth and ran his hands all over me. He brought both our bodies to the bed and began to suck on my nipples, becoming really aggressive.

"Ouch!" I yelped. "Don't suck my nipples off, Honey. I'm going to need them to feed the baby!"

Ron then showered my tits with tender little kisses. I eased him away from my chest and swung myself around to bring my face to his genitals. I wrapped my lips around his dick and Ron began to moan. The coaching I'd received from my boyfriend had made me an expert cocksucker and my husband was reaping the reward!

"Oh baby," Ron groaned, "If you don't stop I'm going to cum in your mouth."

I loosened my lips from their grip on Ron's dick and whispered, "Go ahead, honey. Cum in my mouth. Won't that feel good? Shoot it on my tongue. It's okay, I'll swallow it." I knew Ron's semen was less than a mouthful.

"No, no!" Ron insisted. "I want to cum in your pussy!"

Feeling that Ron was rock hard from my blow job, I drew myself away and twisted around on the mattress. I reached into my nightstand drawer, pulled out an already-unwrapped condom, and with both hands started to roll it onto Ron's dick.

"What's that for?!" Ron asked, somewhat bewildered.

As I stroked his sheathed penis a few times, I replied in a matter-of-fact tone, "To catch your sperm before it gets into my pussy. For all we know, I could already be fertile. I talked to Jack about it after we fucked the other night, and I told him that – as much as I hate them – I was going to have to use condoms with you to make sure that he would be the one to get me pregnant. He was so sweet and he told me that he understood. You understand too, don't you honey?"

With a look of resignation in his eyes, Ron nodded a yes. I prodded my hubby to lie on his back and I climbed on top, grasping his latex-wrapped dick and guiding it into my pussy. I began bouncing up and down as briskly as I could without dislodging him. Ron's face displayed pleasure, but the total passion that he'd exhibited a few minutes earlier was gone. Still, the sex was good for both of us, and the condom actually prolonged the act since the sensitivity for both of us was reduced. I pictured Jack in my mind's eye and was able to have a decent orgasm. That prompted Ron to have one too. I felt him thrusting his dick and heard him grunt, although I felt virtually nothing as he came.

After he shot his load, Ron stayed in position for a few moments. I poked him and told him to pull out before he went soft, to make sure that none of his white sperm would leak into me. At that moment, I thought I needed to explain why I wanted to be bred black.

"You know, I was reading a news article that said scientists are predicting that blondes like me will be pretty much extinct in two or three generations. All of us are going to be black. It's inevitable. As more and more white women discover sex with black men they're naturally going to want to mate and breed with them and have their babies. So, eventually, we'll all be one race – one dark race. You and me, we're doing our part to make it happen, that's all."

I gently pulled the used condom off Ron's shriveling dick and held it up with two fingers, then I smiled and tried to boost his deflated ego a little.

"Honey, I know this whole thing has taken you by surprise, but I think you're going to get really excited when my belly starts to get all big and round, knowing that I'm carrying a baby that's about as black as my boyfriend. Let's just hope that Jack knocks me up soon, then we won't have to use the fucking condoms anymore!"

I laughed and Ron smiled. I knew everything would work out for the best. It was bound to be a very happy new year!

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers