Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neruda
neruda
321 Followers

Her face grew a darker shade of red. "I'll kill him," she whispered.

"I told him no. I told him that I wanted you instead. Honestly you should be thanking me. I kept you out of prison and I gave you a chance to be here instead of your daughter."

He waited and she only stared at him with disbelief.

"So thank me," he said. "I'm waiting."

"Thank you," she said through gritted teeth again.

"No, no. Do it sweetly. Tell me what you're thankful for."

It took her a long time. Her courage to stand up to him came and went several times. In the end it went, and stayed gone. She was beaten and she knew it.

"Thank you," she said in a quiet, cracking voice. "Thank you for keeping me out of prison and for letting me be here instead of my daughter."

He smiled at her the way an owner smiles at a puppy the first time it asks to go out and doesn't mess the rug up.

"Finish your drink and stand up."

She tossed the rest of the drink back. She did it too fast, probably to cover just how shaky her hands were. She stood, and faced him as he spread out on the couch to get the best view possible.

"Take off your shoes. I don't like how tall you are in them."

She bent down and undid the laces that snaked up her ankles. She kicked them off and into a corner. She lost four inches in height as she did so. Her hands fidgeted around the hem of her skirt twisting it like a nervous girl would.

"Let's take off that top next, and when I tell you to do something, I would like you to say thank you sir."

She swallowed hard. He would have bet anything that she had not been naked in front of another man since before she was married. There was a row of little purple flower shaped buttons down the front of her top. She undid them one by one as she said "Thank you sir." It caught in her throat sounding choked and forced. She threw the top on the chair revealing a very simple, white underwire bra.

Her breasts were a lot bigger than he thought they would be. The effect of her standing there so compliantly was causing him to get hard.

"Now take off the skirt, fold it neatly and place it on the chair."

"Thank you, sir." She said it, but she didn't mean it. She did as instructed. Her panties were again more functional than designed to be enticing. They were simple, white fare sold out of any Sears catalog.

"Take off your panties and hand them to me."

"Thank you, sir." She said and started to cry. Not hard, and not loud, but the tears rolled down her cheek anyway. She bent over at the waist and slipped them down to her ankles. She used one hand to cover herself and handed them to him.

He took them from her and as soon as her hand was free she used it to cover her mons as well. Chuck looked at the panties and smelled them. She must have put them on right before she left. In a good story they would have been wet and she would have been secretly loving this, but she wasn't.

He reached forward and with one finger he gently pushed one hand away from her pussy and then the other. She was shaved completely. Obviously something she had done for Walter or Bikini season, but not for him. He ran the knuckle of his index finger from her navel to her cunt and held his hand there while she suppressed s shudder.

"Now your bra," he said, leaning back on the sofa again. "On the chair."

She reached her hands behind her back and undid the clasp. She dropped the straps off one shoulder then the other. Her large breasts slumped an inch from the lack of support. With one hand she tossed it on the chair. She knew the game and knew better than to try to cover herself this time.

Her pale chest was freckled from the sun. Her blush ran down between her breasts and her dark purple nipples were hard from the chill air-conditioning. She was a very beautiful woman.

He stood next to her and without breaking eye contact he cupped her left breast in his hand. "If I had known your tits were this nice, I would have arranged to see them sooner." She looked away in her embarrassment. He continued to knead her breast in his hand while she looked elsewhere. He pinched the nipple roughly and she gasped.

"You forgot to say something that time," he said as he continued to pinch her nipple.

She had to breathe deeply several times to get her answer out. "Thank you sir." She said it through gritted teeth.

He released her nipple and she breathed softer. He walked around her backside and put both hands on her shoulders. He massaged them a few times, he smelled her hair. It was fruit scented from her shampoo. He kept a hand on her shoulder to make sure she didn't move and dropped the other to her ass. It was a fantastic ass! She worked out regularly and her ass was firm and solidly muscled.

He gripped it painfully and then smacked it hard to watch it jiggle. She flinched at the impact. He chuckled a little bit to himself, then reaching down to her knee he ran his hand up the inside of her thigh and to her pussy. Her lips parted at the urgent press of his index finger. She was not wet. She was not anything approaching turned on by this. Still, he ran his fingers in and out and along her sex.

"Do you like that," he asked, knowing the answer.

"No!" she said with a growl in her voice.

"No, I don't think you do. Pity. But of course it's fun this way too." He continued fingering her as she gently swayed back and forth where she stood, swaying from the rough treatment of his hand inside of her. "Let see if you like this more."

He pulled the two fingers out of her pussy and ran them between her cheeks to her tightly puckered anus. He rubbed around it twice with his index finger, to let her know what was coming and then forced it inside of her. He got all the way to the second knuckle of his finger before she clenched so hard he couldn't push any further.

"Ahhhhh,!" she screamed. He knew instantly she had never been penetrated here before.

"Oh," he said. "Maybe that's why Walter has to go out of town to get what he wants. You aren't giving him access to the crown jewel." He worked his finger in and out of her a few times. He moved his hand from her shoulder to her throat to give him some more control. He felt her hot salty tears fall on the back on his hand.

After a couple of minutes of working his finger in her ass the thrill was wearing off for him and it was time to humiliate her in another way. He took his finger out and wiped it on her thigh. He grabbed her arm and steered her roughly to the sofa where he bent her over the armrest. He pushed her face into the cushion and kicked her legs apart at the ankle just like he had done to Melissa.

"Time for the main event, Karen. Are you ready for me to fuck you?"

"Please don't," she said in a terribly small voice.

"Please, I like that. But sorry, I have to."

Using his body weight to hold her in place he undid the buckle on his belt and let his pants fall. He was wearing a green and white pair of boxers underneath. He dropped those as well, and stepped out of them so that he was bare from the waist down. He pressed his hips back against Karen. He didn't penetrate her, but she could clearly feel his rock hard cock pressed lengthwise against the lips of her pussy. She let out a long, low moan of despair.

He took off his coat and shirt and was finally nude and ready to enjoy this piece of ass that was his for the taking. With a hand in the small of her back, he leaned away and used his other hand to guide himself into her pussy. She clenched as hard as she could to keep him out of her. She moaned in frustration as her body wasn't strong enough. Eventually, inch by inch he relentlessly pushed his way into her.

He pulled out, and pushed his way back in. This time it was easier and his thighs slapped against her ass making a SMACKing sound. The fourth time he stopped his thrusts and said "Say thank you for fucking you."

At first nothing came out of her mouth, just a silent opening and closing of her mouth.

"Say it!" he said emphatically.

"Fuck you," she said clearly, enunciating every word clearly. "I'm not saying it."

With that he pulled all the way out of her and bent to where his pants were laying on the ground. He drew out his expensive leather belt, doubled it in two and slapped her across the thighs, just below the swell of her ass. Her fair skin colored immediately from the blow.

She screamed. She was completely surprised by blow and nothing could have prepared her for the sting of it. She bucked and tried to stand up, but he pushed her back over the armrest of the sofa. SMACK! He hit her with the belt a second time, in exactly the same spot. This time she bucked harder and he had to struggle to keep her body pressed against the armrest. She loosed with a guttural scream of pain and frustration.

"Say it or I keep going with the belt"

"NO!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Then say it."

She waited a moment too long and he whipped the belt through the air a third time. This time he brought it up between her legs where it impacted on her pussy and the underside of her ass.

"Thank you," she said quickly and loudly.

"Thank you for what," he asked calmly.

"Thank you for fucking me," she said in an almost scream.

"I couldn't hear you. Say it again."

"Thank you for fucking me."

"Tell me you loved the feeling of my dick inside you."

"I loved the feel of your dick inside me."

"Beg me to put it back."

She was quiet too long. The next blow from the belt came across the thighs as the first two had.

"Please put it back in me," she said hastily.

"That's not begging. Beg!"

"Please! Shit, PLEASE put it back in me. I want to feel you in me."

He laughed and got back into position to fuck her.

Karen had always had a problem with coke. She had done it a few times years ago when she and Walter had been at some parties. It always made her horny as hell. The two lines of coke this asshole has made her do was taking its toll on her. Combined with the stimulation of being fucked and the whipping she was wet when he tried to push into her again.

"Well maybe you really do want it back in you. Good girl."

He pushed himself back in her and it wasn't long before he worked into his rhythm. He slammed into her harder and harder, being as rough as he could. He was thinking that he wanted her to remember the feel of him for a few days when she moved. That though is what did it. He came inside of her, pressing himself into her as hard as he possibly could until he was completely finished with his ejaculations.

When he pulled out of her, he was out of breath. As one final insult he grabbed her hip and roughly rolled her off of the sofa and onto the floor. She curled into a ball and cried there. He looked back at the arm of the sofa and saw where their fluids had combined to make a dark patch on the fabric. He would have to have it cleaned. He had been so focused on what he was doing to her, that he hadn't felt her cum, but it looked like maybe she had.

He stood over her and watched her in her complete humiliation. One last thing occurred to him. He walked over to a book case and picked up his Polaroid camera. He snapped a couple of pictures of her on the ground. She was too far gone to even notice the flash.

Slowly she pulled herself together.

"I can't do that again. I can't stay here all night," she said. He knew she was right and he had gotten everything that he had wanted.

"You're done. You're a good wife. Get dressed and get out of here. But I want you to remember that if you ever tell anyone about this I will give the files to the authorities and when the two of you are in jail, I'll make it a point to look up Karrena." That last touch had been his insurance policy.

She got up from the ground and started gathering her clothes. When she bent down to pick up her panties Chuck moved his foot to step on them, letting her know she couldn't have them back. His dick twitched at the thought of her driving home in the short skirt and no panties and what would run out of her and stain the leather seat in the BMW.

She dressed in front of him, but with her back turned while he stood naked watching her. Chuck had no sense of embarrassment about his body or sense of modesty. She looked over her shoulder at him and started walking for the door.

"One more thing before you go," he said. She visibly shuddered at this voice. She froze, but didn't turn around. "Every time you fuck your husband for the rest of your life, I want you to remember what he made you do here tonight. This is his fault."

"HA HA!" she laughed in an abrupt and ugly way. No humor in it, just absurdity. She turned around and looked at him in the eye, a ghost of that steel he had seen earlier in the night visible again. "That bastard is never laying a hand on me again. Never! If he tries it, I'll kill him".

With that she turned and walked out of the house. The last thing she heard as she left was Chuck's laughter, loud and genuine.

Remember that proof that I mentioned earlier that he showed me? In addition to the three polaroid's he took, he had set up a video camera and recorded the whole event. He kept the tape in a shoebox in his closet with the Polaroids, one of her earrings that he had found under the sofa, her panties and her daughters panties.

I worked for chuck for several years, more than a decade after this happened. In the end he left really abruptly and one of his employees got promoted to his position. I wonder why...

* * *

Hey thanks for reading and making it this far. I always appreciate it when someone takes the time to read my stories. I answer every email or comment I get, unless it's anonymous. So please feel free to email me at any time.

neruda
neruda
321 Followers