All Comments on 'Blackmail Can Hurt You!'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A NEW MEANING TO THE PHRASE

PUSSY TO DIE FOR. tk u mlj lv nv

netviper21netviper21over 11 years ago
Nice!

About time another story about a wife being faithful! Sure being blackmail and all that, but great none the less and happy not to of read another of those burn the bitch series...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she killed him after great sex???

this was a strange story.. she seemed to love the sex yet she killed him .. ????

weird................

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 11 years ago
Unusual story

For once the blackmailer gets his just desserts - but otherwise the story has some real weak parts

She's being raped, in a legal sense - her consent is not freely given - and she is truly multi-orgasmic Part of the fantasy that soft porn so often is

She's spent a night and a day in the guy's house, and fucking him right, left and sideways - and the police didn't notice that two people had spent the night and day - stains on sheets, trash garbage -

Had it been bad sex and a murder which she could explain away - a boating accident - the rating would have been a couple of stars (maybe even three) higher

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it. Different.

Your detractors got it wrong...while her sex drive was amazing, her love for her husband ( and subsequent promotion) held the hand she wanted.

Thanks Don

qualitywheatqualitywheatover 11 years agoAuthor
H H Morant

In the story I made a definite statement that she had a lot to do, ie clean up, and no where in the story do the police have a role, it was decided that it was suicide. The lady has a super high sex drive, but she loves her husband totally. Nothing was allowed to get in the way of that. She did what she had to do.

Harsh61Harsh61over 10 years ago
Sweet Revenge

The storyline as well the narration of the story is gripping and sensuous. The wife has taken an unexpected revenge.....thou going through expected H to loose Her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Weak characters make a weak story. I gave it a rating of "2".

The two main characters were weak, he wanted a promotion so bad that he was willing to prostitute his wife for it. According to my wife who also read this, the wife was on the verge of cheating if she was not already. No wife is going to sell herself for a promotion unless she already planned to cheat. It was obvious with how easy it was for Jason to seduce her that she wanted this encounter. She also loved every minute of her time with Jason so how could she pretend to love her husband. They were two weak and fucked up characters not happy with what they had. Two weak characters and one scumbag do not a good story make. Remember he was not losing the good job he had, this was a promotion he wanted. No job is worth selling your spouse and your soul.

Lonewolf2013

Sandra818Sandra818about 6 years ago
Very good story with a surprise ending.

One helpful comment though is that you should learn the difference between blackmail and extortion.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's so obvious what the author intends here and what he is examining.

It's entirely unsurprising the idiot crew thinks this is about the wife. It's not. It's about the author wanting to examine his kink without coming across like he feels. I won't spell that out because I don't want to be cruel.

Seriously? You don't have to feel this way and often it's far more in your head than in reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous