All Comments on 'Blackmail Diary Ch. 02'

by Jokx60

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Miss_JenniMiss_Jennialmost 11 years ago

Miss Truman sinks deeper onto submission to her high school Master and the she starts to admit that she is actually a slut to herself.

I hope you don't rush this series as it is very powerful and rich as she is being controlled from a distance and is still very unaware of who is making demands on her body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't wait for more

Love it, please keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When?

When can we expect another chapter in this series? Please post a response here. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely

Keep it coming.

Being a teacher she should really be made to do more in class, shorter skirts with no underwear is a great start. Rightly so, keep it slow.

jleetechiejleetechieover 10 years ago
suggestions

First, top notch. I think if you put it in nonconsensual/reluctant you would get more readers and a lot of 5's. I would not even have found it here had I not just happened to search Blackmail. I searched that because I forgot the name of another story similar to yours, Summer's Blackmail. That story is in Chap 14 and one of the best ever, in my opinion. Your style is different, but very good. Please keep it up!

jkimjkimover 10 years ago
slower

i like your story, but speed is not good. savor every moment of her eventual enslavement. i do not get the ending. sorry, must be dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Overall pretty good

The story seemed to be flowing pretty well. I would suggest some more information as to why the teacher was starting to get into it a little more. And am completely confused by the ending, it was rather abrupt and makes no sense. The guy now has a ton of video of the teacher doing unspeakable things to herself on video, why would her learning his identity change anything? Besides, it seemed like she was really getting off on the submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story . . . needs concluding.

Good story. The current end point does fit a normal ending, so I hope there is another chapter or two forthcoming so that this fine story finishes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous