Blackmail Diary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jokx60
Jokx60
120 Followers

'Go and get your dildo' I ordered, consciously making no attempt to acknowledge her efforts.

She disappeared from the screen, and returned within seconds, dildo in hand.

'Suck it' I instructed.

With the base gripped tightly in her right hand she began moving it in and out of her mouth.

'Guess what you're going to do next' I typed.

'Fuck myself Sir?' she replied, breaking off her plastic fellatio.

'Yes. But not your pussy.'

'My arse Sir?'

'Yes.'

'Now Sir?'

'Yes.'

She nervously bit her lip, shuffled away from the camera and began sliding her pyjama bottoms down her legs; she wore no panties.

'What are you?' I asked.

She leaned forward again, to answer my question via her keyboard.

'No!' I stopped her, 'don't type it, say it!'

'I...I'm' she stuttered, quietly, 'I am a slut.'

'Louder!' I typed.

'I'm a slut' she repeated, still not loud enough.

'Louder!'

'I am a fucking slut.'

'Louder! Tell your neighbours, you fucking whore!'

'I am slut,' she shouted, 'I'm a dirty fucking slut!'

'Good, now put that plastic cock in your fucking arsehole!'

She threw herself down on to the bed, lifted her bum and planted the toy in its target.

I sat back, cock in hand, to enjoy the show. It had an uncomfortable beginning. There were a chorus of distressed moans, accompanied by numerous profanities, as she cautiously moved the dildo in and out.

Within a couple of minutes she began to relax. The moans continued, but not all were quite so pained. The repeated outburst of 'fuck' seemed to have evolved from 'fuck, that hurts' to 'fuck, that actually feels okay.' Soon, it was more akin to 'fuck, that does feel good' and then 'fuck, that feels really good.' Her free hand was lightly caressing the inside of her thigh. She wanted to touch herself.

I was now pulling on my cock so hard I knew I had only seconds before there would be an explosion. I reached for a box of tissues, but then stopped. Why waste a perfectly good load of cum? I asked myself.

'Stop!' I wrote. She looked up at the screen as my message sounded its beep. 'That's enough for tonight,' I continued, 'I'm going to bed.'

That was a of course a brazen lie, there was no possibility of me sleeping in my current state. I jumped in a cold shower, and thought through my plan for tomorrow.

Wednesday 7th December

7.30am, as usual, I was woken by my alarm. Today instead of reaching for the snooze button I found my phone and began tapping away, to put my plan into action. 'You can wear your panties to school today' I texted.

9.05am, sat in a maths lesson I initiated stage two of the plan. I sent her a message telling her that she was to go to a specific cubicle in the boy's toilets, where she would remove and hide the panties I had so graciously allowed her to wear.

10.28am, I was studying in the library, when I received confirmation from Truman. 'They are under the toilet brush holder Sir' her message read.

12.29pm, I took a lunchtime trip to the toilet, heading to a very specific cubicle. The panties were a dark blue cotton. I wrapped them around my cock, and began pumping away. I came quickly, my fat load soiling a large portion of the knickers. I then began wrapping them using toilet paper and a roll of sticky tape I had stashed in my bag. Once the parcel was back under the toilet brush where I had found it, and I was far away from the scene of the crime, I sent another message, telling Truman to retrieve it. She was given strict instructions not to unwrap the paper.

8pm, I arrived home from work, wolfed down some dinner and darted up the stairs to my bedroom, locking the door firmly behind me.

'Are you home?' I texted.

'Yes I am Sir.' she replied.

'Did you pickup the package?'

'Yes Sir I did.'

'Go to your webcam.'

Finally the real fun could begin. The scene was much the same as it had been yesterday evening , she sat on her bed, looking down on the camera. Tonight she wore a white t-shirt. By her side lay the crudely wrapped panty package, and her pink fuck-toy.

'Have you any idea what I'm about to make you do?' I asked, via the instant messenger.

'No Sir,' she typed in response, 'I don't.'

'Does that scare you?'

'A little Sir.'

'Does it excite you?'

'It does Sir.'

I took a deep breath to compose myself. 'Open your present' I instructed.

She picked up the parcel, her hands trembling, and began tearing away the tissue. Slowly, she pulled the panties free.

'Can you see what I've done to them?' I questioned.

'Yes Sir, you have cum on them.' Her breathing deepened, and her face flushed red.

'Take off your clothes,' I demanded.

She edged away from the camera and began to undress.

'Are you wet?' I asked as she threw her bra to the side of the bed. In reply she entered two fingers into her naked pussy and produced a substantial squelch.

'Pick up your toy,' I ordered next. 'Do you want to fuck yourself?' I followed.

'Yes,' she said outloud, 'I really want to.'

'You really want to what?'

'I really want to fuck myself, Sir.'

'You have my permission.'

She leaned back and planted her toy into her cunt. I watched for 3 or 4 minutes as the dildo brought her close to climax.

'Do you want to taste my cum?' I asked.

She continued fucking herself, and nodded her head. I wasn't able to finish typing my next instruction. It would have told her to stop what she was doing, to pick up the panties and to lightly run her tongue across the gusset. But before my fingers could even reach the keyboard, she had taken the panties and stuffed them in their entirety into her mouth. The speed with which she fucked herself increased. I could hear her sucking on the cum-stained underwear.

My hand found my cock, knowing that I didn't have long before she would be cumming, and the show would be over. Muffled screams soon escaped her panty-filled mouth, and she fell back onto the bed. My balls erupted.

As I watched her laying there, trying to regain her composure, with deep uncontrolled breaths, I made a big decision. Regardless of the obstacles and risk that may lay in my path, I will, in the near future be fucking this slut.

Thursday 8th December

I woke up this morning tingling with excitement. Over night I had thought through numerous plans that I truly believed would end with me fucking Miss Truman. They were risky and none of them were perfect, but I genuinely believed that more than one of could work.

Tonight I go bed heartbroken. A silly mistake has ended my hopes and ended the game.

I was sat in a lesson of hers today. The class was working quietly, when my phone started to ring aloud in my pocket. I always turn it off before a lesson, always. I reached quickly to reject the call. As I lifted it out my heart sank and my stomach turned.

The word 'slut' flashed across the screen.

Jokx60
Jokx60
120 Followers
12