All Comments on 'Blackmail Impregnation'

by first2learn

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
A fun story

and hot as all get out too. loved it

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 7 years ago
Certainly A Baby Love Fest!

Now I need To Make Babies; Loved It!

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 7 years ago
A fun read!

I am a 'firm' believer that cheating should always have consequences. In this case the 'consequences' are almost a blessing, not a punishment!

I enjoy your stories a lot. Looking forward to more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid

Why would they fuck the parents they are mad at and not the ones being cheated by on? Makes no sense. No Rich man with a trophy wife will believe after 20 years g vasectomy magically failed. Only the son had a pregnancy fetish so why did the other 2 have so many babies I knowing the risk?

Dan2play69Dan2play69about 7 years ago
Good

Now the parents who cheated together and the kids need to all get together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really?

"Hey dad, I caught you cheating, so instead of just black mailing you so I don't need to move out, you're going to IMPREGNATE me." Wow, they really showed their parents, didn't they? Please, never fucking write again.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Not a favorite

Screwy story.

akilfinchakilfinchabout 7 years ago
Great story!

I loved it, you keep writing and i'll keep reading!

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 7 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for more. Makes me wish I had a devious daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF

What is the fascination of incest leading to pregnancies, its just plain wrong on so many levels ???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
!!!!

I loved it! Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not believable

It's OK for people to indulge in their fetishes, but there's a limit. As soon as you think about what the daughter and son are doing and why, this story falls apart.

And when your explanation for the characters' behavior is "because I think it's hot", you're talking about a crude stroke fantasy, not an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Way out there...

This story ticks very few boxes for me. If you expect the reader to take such huge leaps in logic with you, you need a much better back story and character development to support it. Without understanding the minds or motivation of the characters the entire story fails because it's just not believable.

Just my humble opinion...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pretty retarded this

And by that I meant that it makes little to no sense. And don't give me the porn doesn't need to make sense excuse. In literature you should make freaking sence!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Parental Love

Loved it!! Will you continue this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

WONDERFUL I ALWAYS MASTURBATE TO THIS 10/10

Stormgod59Stormgod59over 6 years ago
Loved It

I especially like the part where the wife who is fucking her son tells her husband she is pregnant and he accepts the child even though he's had a vasectomy. Despite the storyline, I can't imagine him not suspecting that the child isn't his. And I imagine that, recognizing his wife is fucking another man, and not using protection when doing so, his statement that he wants her to have more children is his way of expressing his love and support, as well as displaying an appreciation and enjoyment of the fact that his beautiful wife is a hot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1 star

for the absolute dumbest story I skimmed...

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
ALL I CAN SAY IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fabulous

This is a really good story. Short, well written and mostly , using all the buttons that make men want to see their women pregnant. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Got my motor running.

Pregnant incest stories are my all time favorite. Keep writing so I can keep reading.

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkalmost 4 years ago
More please

I loved the story but I hope there's more. What happened with the Aunt? Did he start breeding her too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oof

The most unbelievable part of this story is that someone can get to 9 months with twins without going into labor early. Well okay that and literally every other part of the story.

sexymeupsexymeupover 2 years ago

total trash, 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not bad, but you kinda become desensitised to it all by the end of the story with all the excess. If you stripped it down to Miranda and her father and focused in more on the strain he’s under trying to keep it all under wraps with Miranda manipulating him it would make for a better story overall.

Toning down the suspension of disbelief would help too maybe with Miranda gradually coercing and manipulating him and not telling him of the pregnancy til they conceive.

Still despite being pretty critical I enjoyed it just feel there’s a lot of room for improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Goddamn!!! This the most incredibly hot and most unbelievably romantic story of all time!!! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, oh, PLEASE keep writing more and more about this beautiful, wonderful family!!!! Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you so, so much for taking the time to make Miranda a fully-fleshed-out character. Of all the characters appearing here, I think hers would have been the easiest one to short-change. But I totally TOTALLY love her and her attitudes and appetites, and I appreciate your introducing all of us to her. I particularly loved the way she responded to the question about how many babies she wanted to ultimately have, suggesting she intended to break the world's record. I recall reading somewhere that a lady in Russia had 64 back in the early/mid 1900s, most of which arrived as multiple births (twins, triplets and quadruplets. I would personally LOVE to see Miranda making a serious run at that number, ALL fathered by her loving daddy, and with her mother trying hard to compete, but falling behind at about 14 and giving up, humiliated by her whore daughter, and mocked by her cheating husband. The filthier, the better. Miranda . . . . I do love you SO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would also like to see what happens with Aunt Kelly! Dear God, please don't leave us hanging, Dude!!!! Ya gotta bring along some more slutty, hungry wombs . . . and in a big hurry!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh that was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TRASH! SLUT MIRANDA SHOULD HAVE GIVEN THE FILE TO HER MOTHER INSTEAD OF BEING IMPREGNATED BY A LOSER FATHER!!

TRAILER PARK TRASH

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can it get any more ridiculous?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous