Blackmail Impregnation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid on her back and spread her legs "Come fuck your mother Danny, I'm going to teach you how to become a man."

He moved between her legs, he could see her wet pussy dripping with anticipation as he placed his dick in her "Oh shit Danny, fuck your mommy. That feels so good!"

He looked at her amazing body, her legs wrapped around him pulling him deeper into her. Her face filled with ecstasy, she was actually enjoying getting fucked by her son. He was happy about that because he planned on fucking his mom every chance he got.

"Oh fuck Danny, you're bigger than your dad. Your cock fills my pussy so good, this is such a good idea. But do you really have to get me pregnant? I'll let you fuck me any time you want."

That talk caused him to go a little soft and she felt it. One thing about her son she didn't realize, he has a pregnancy fetish. If she ever got a look at his laptop, she'd find pregnancy website after pregnancy website on it. Meaning, he fully intended to impregnate his mother and keep her that way for the foreseeable future.

"Sorry mom, but there's something you don't know about me" and he explained his fetish to her.

She figured there could be worse things than being constantly pregnant, like being poor "Ok son, then fuck your mommy good. Put your baby in me."

"Damn that kind of talk is hot mom."

"Oh yeah, you like that. Then imagine how hot mommy will look when she's 9 months pregnant and her tits are filled with milk. By belly swollen with your baby, my tits filled with milk and it's all because you fucked mommy and put your baby in her."

She could feel his dick getting rock solid. She closed her eyes and enjoyed her 19-year-old son's dick sliding in and out of her soon to impregnated pussy.

"Son, there's one thing I have to tell you."

"What is that?"

"When I'm pregnant, at least when I was with you, I was always horny and I mean always."

"Ok then mom, quit your job and while dad is at work we can fuck all day long."

"Deal, now stop talking and screw your mother. I want to feel your sticky cum coating my womb. I want your baby Danny, I want to breast feed you again with the milk you put in me."

That was all it took, they started bucking like wild animals. Her talk turned really nasty and it turned Danny on "Fuck that pussy you mother fucker! Faster, harder god damn it! Screw your mommy Danny, put your baby in her!"

He ejaculated, unleashing stream after stream of his semen into her waiting womb. He was pumping his cock in her as deep and hard as he could, thinking she was the most beautiful woman in the world. When they finished orgasming he left his dick in her, orgasm aftershocks pulsing through his cock. "Oh mom, that felt so fucking good. You are so hot."

"Son that was good, it's been a long time since your mother has been sexually satisfied."

He smiled at her "So you're okay with this?"

"Sweetheart, I'm not only okay with this, I want it. Your dad cannot keep up with my sexual appetite and there's nothing like a rock hard 19-year-old cock fucking my pussy. I'll quit my job and we can fuck every opportunity we get."

He pulled his cock out of his mother and was surprised by how much of his cum flowed out of her "Don't worry son, you'll have plenty of opportunities to fill mommy with your seed" she said as she rolled out of bed and headed for the shower.

"Danny, why don't you join me and I'll show you my favorite position."

"You don't have to tell me twice" he was getting hard again.

Meantime Miranda was seeing to it that her dad put his baby into her by making him fuck her at least twice a day every dad and sometimes even more than that. Curt never got use to the idea of impregnating his daughter but he had to admit she knew how to fuck and suck cock with the best of them.

Danny and his mom turned into sex slaves. As soon as his dad left for work he'd crawl into bed with her and they'd screw all morning. Kate had helped Danny improve his sex stamina, meaning she had several orgasms before he released his baby batter into her. Weekends were difficult, but sometimes he'd fuck his mother while his dad was out mowing or working in the yard. He liked to screw her while she was bent over and looking out the window watching her husband do the yard work. Needless to say, she enjoyed having her son's baby maker buried deep in her.

A little over a month later Miranda, Curt, and her mom were having breakfast "Mom, I have some news."

That caught Curt's attention.

"What is it sweetie?" her mom asked.

"I'm pregnant!"

"Oh my god! That's such great news! Curt, did you hear that? We're going to be grandparents!"

Curt's stomach turned. Miranda smirked at him while her mother hugged her. Miranda rubbed her belly while she mouthed "It's all yours."

"Oh sweetie, I'm so happy. Who's the father? No, no, tell you what, it doesn't matter. You will always have a place to stay while you raise your baby. I'd rather not have you get tangled up in a marriage just because some guy got you pregnant."

"Thanks mom" her plan was working.

Curt couldn't believe it, not only was her plan working, Kate had cut him off. Apparently, she was seeing some guy that "filled" all her needs. He was so fucked.

That night Curt and his wife, Cynthia, were lying in bed "I want another baby" she said.

Oh fuck! He couldn't believe what he just heard "But babe, what about your career? You worked hard to become partner in the law firm and wouldn't that put you in jeopardy of your partnership?"

"No, in fact just the opposite. All the clients I've brought in puts me in a position where the associates do all the work and I get credit for their billed hours. So long as those clients keep coming to me, I can set my own hours."

"But baby, you're a divorce lawyer, how many times can a client keep coming back to see you?"

"You really don't pay attention to what I say, do you? I switched specialties a couple of years ago when I helped an extremely wealthy business owner through a divorce and his wife, soon to be ex, didn't get nearly as much of a settlement as he thought he was going to pay her. He gave my firm ALL of his business, including the corporate. And, his business owner friends followed suit."

"I see" he said knowing he was destined for yet another baby.

"I think it would be so cool to be pregnant with Miranda. Mother and daughter with swelling baby bumps." She said as she reached under the sheets for his cock.

"Sweetheart, I have something to tell you. I know you had your vasectomy right after Danny was born, but I'm pregnant."

Her husband, Kyle, couldn't believe what he just heard, "Really, well hot damn! I knocked up my trophy wife, again!"

"I thought you'd be upset?"

'Oh hell no! it's not every day a 60-year-old guy knocks up his gorgeous 40-year-old wife. I tell you what sweetie, I've always wanted a big family but I knew you were conscience about your looks and all. Frankly, I think you're the hottest woman in this town and I'm lucky to have reeled you in. And, if you're not against it, I'd love to have more babies with you?"

Kate couldn't believe what she was hearing, Kyle didn't have a clue and was even excited about having more babies. Their sex life had always been good and for a man at his age tried his best to keep up with her. But now, she got wet thinking about all the sex she was going to be having with Danny. She thought about how good Danny's young cock felt in her and now he was going to be a father over and over all the while Kyle thought they were his babies. Life is good!

One Saturday morning, around nine months later, Miranda was balancing a bowl of cereal on her swollen pregnant belly. As expected, her belly looked rather large against her slim frame. When she knew it was only going to be her and her dad in the house she'd wear nothing but tight shorts and a midriff top so her swollen belly was peeking out. This morning was no exception, Curt walked into the kitchen and looked at his very pregnant daughter.

"Well good morning daddy, how are you doing today?"

He just glanced at her "How do you think I'm doing Miranda?"

"Well maybe this will cheer you up" she said as she removed her top.

"Miranda, really?"

"Look at me daddy, see what you did to me. See how big my belly is and my once perky C cup boobies have ballooned to DD cups. Come on daddy, don't pretend you don't like to fuck your daughter's pregnant pussy."

She was right, as wrong as it was, Curt enjoyed banging his daughter every chance he got. At that time, Cynthia pulled into the driveway and Miranda put her bra back on and slipped a maternity shirt over her huge belly.

Cynthia walked into the kitchen and plopped her 8-month pregnant body onto a chair "Damn, this pregnancy is really taking it out of me. But I had forgotten how I enjoyed being pregnant with you Miranda. And this is so much fun being pregnant with you Miranda."

"I know mom, it's so cool! I love it when people think we're sisters!"

Curt just stood there looking at his baby mamas and what he heard next curdled his blood.

"Tell you what Miranda, after we have our babies, let's get pregnant again! After all, I may be at the end of child bearing age, but I'd love to have some more babies. What do you say? Do you think you could convince your fellow to impregnate you again?"

"Oh mom, I don't think that'd be a problem at all."

Her mom walked to the cabinet to get a glass for water and while her back was turned to them Miranda lifted her belly for Curt to see and mouthed "There is more to come."

He was trapped.

Danny snapped the lid back onto the baby oil "Wow mom, your belly grew so big!"

"I know son, you knocked up mommy really good. I wasn't this big when I was pregnant with you. It must be that young sperm of yours" she chuckled.

He bent down and kissed her while his hand rubbed her 9-month pregnant belly and tits "Shit you feel good. I had no idea how fine a pregnant woman could feel, your pussy gets so hot and wet, I'm always hard thinking about it!"

"Hey Danny, you remember your aunt Kelly, my younger sister?"

"Oh yeah, I remember aunt Kelly."

"Well, she's not quite 5 years younger than me and very busy with her career but she wants a baby. How would you feel, after I have our baby, getting us both pregnant? We can have a threesome and I can ensure you, your mom and aunt will fuck your brains out?"

He rolled her onto her hands and knees and slid his swollen dick into her always wet pussy "How's this for an answer."

"You're such a good boy, now fuck your mommy son."

Epilogue

Six years later Curt was fucking his seven-month pregnant daughter in the shower. Miranda has had 4 of his babies, meaning she was pregnant with his fifth.

"Isn't this a good arrangement dad, you get to fuck your daughter and wife all you want. I bet you get tired of all this pussy constantly sliding up and down on your incestuous baby making cock."

By now Curt had accepted his fate. Miranda was still young, in her middle 20's, and she showed no signs of slowing down getting pregnant.

"Just think dad, you and I are going to have an entire football team! I love being pregnant and more importantly, your dick feels so good in me."

"Shit Miranda, how many kids do you plan on having?"

"Not sure, what's the world record? Something along those lines."

He closed his eyes and shot his load in her waiting pussy.

A couple of hours later Cynthia got back from shopping for new baby clothes. He had impregnated her three more times and is now 9 months pregnant with twins. Her belly is so swollen walking was difficult. Curt watched her as she carried the shopping bags from the car into the house, waddling along the sidewalk.

She saw him watching her. She stopped in the doorway threshold, turned profile "Look here stud, look at how big my pregnant twin belly is. You really fucked me good that last time. I bet I can have at least one more baby before I'm too old."

He sighed, so far, he had fathered 7 new babies and had 3 more on the way.

Kyle had retired and turned the business over to Danny. Naturally his mom, Kate, volunteered to help Danny run the business. Meaning that they could fuck all they wanted at the office. Danny pressed the buzzer on his desk "Yes Danny" his mom replied.

"Mom, I need for you to take some "dicktation" immediately" he chuckled.

Kate open and closed the door, locking it behind her. By the time she got to his desk her clothes were off, exposing her 6-month bulging pregnant belly.

He was already naked from the waist down and he stood up from behind his desk. His mom dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth "Shit mom, it still feels so good. You are the best mom in the world!"

She looked up at him "Son, you keep putting babies in me, I'll keep sucking your dick."

They had 4 four babies together and the 5th was growing in her belly.

12