Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's that Ty?" he asked.

"Perfect," she replied as she leaned in and began sucking on the inside of Sara's left thigh. "Oh god, her pussy smells so godamn good. How could I go so long without this?"

As Ty sucked on Sara's thigh, she began pulling off Sara's panties. "Holy shit, she is dripping wet!" She exclaimed as she looked up at Sara from in between her thighs. "What is it you want me to do Sara?" Ty asked as she reached up under Sara and grabbed one ass cheek in each hand and pulling her forward to open up Sara's pussy to her all the way.

Lucas sucked on Sara's neck and rubbed his cock against the crack of her ass. "Tell her Sara," he said "and do it loudly."

"Please lick my cunt," Sara said loudly. "Please fuck me with your ...oh god... oh god."

Ty had taken one of Sara's swollen pussy lips into her mouth and was sucking on it. Between nibbles on Sara's lips, Ty licked Sara's slit, lapping up the wetness that was flooding her cunt.

"Look in the mirror Sara," Lucas said. "Look at you getting eaten out by a woman, you little slut. And you're loving it. I bet your cunt is the wettest its ever been."

Lucas released her right nipple and reached down around his cock and up under Sara's ass. "Is that tight pussy ready for me yet Sara?" he asked as he sunk two fingers deep into her cunt. "Are you ready to be fucked hard yet?"

While Lucas fucked her with his fingers, Ty pulled Sara's swollen clit into her mouth and sucked on it hard. Sara moaned loudly, "Oh god... oh don't... oh fuck... Please Lucas, I'm going to come."

Lucas chuckled that cruel laugh. "Okay Ms. Samms, go ahead and come for me. Go on, you little slut. Come with your clit in her mouth and my fingers up your cunt. You love it don't you?"

Sara couldn't answer because her body was wracked by the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced. She felt her pussy walls contracting around Lucas's hand and her juices poured onto Ty's tongue.

"Oh, you are a dirty girl aren't you?" Lucas spat in her ear as the orgasm contiued to ripple through her. "Now you're gonna ride my cock until I come up in you," he said as he lifted her ass up and pulled her back up against his cock.

Ty leaned back on her heels and smirked. "How's that Luke? You think she's ready for you?"

"Oh she's ready alright. You staying for the show?" Lucas asked.

"Oh yeah. Who knows? You might need some more help," Ty grinned as she walked around and pulled Sara's hands free.

Lucas pushed Sara off his lap, spun her around and then yanked her toward his cock. He grabbed her ass and held her pussy right over his erection. "You're gonna ride my dick Sara until you scream," he said as he pushed down on her hips and his cock slip deep into her cunt. Sara moaned and fell forward. Lucas grabbed her around the waist and began to pump her up and down. He reached out and took one of her nipples in to his mouth, pulling on it with each thrust.

Sara's next orgasm came as hard as the first and she bucked against him. As Lucas let his load go deep in her cunt, she screamed - just like Lucas said she would.

12