All Comments on 'Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 10'

by Stillathisrequest

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
revenge

The fact that I feel so strongly about your characters is a complement to your writing. That being said, I sincerely hope she finds a way to bring these men to their knees then proceeds to turn the tables on them. All the while making it as painful and humiliating as possible.

qnm8qnm8over 9 years ago
Bravo!

I can't wait to see what happens!! The tension in this story is overwhelming. I am steaming! Your best yet, @Stillathisrequest! More please! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: revenge

Preferably with up to and including extreme prejudice on Lucas. Keep it coming, it is a good read!

StillathisrequestStillathisrequestover 9 years agoAuthor

I'm beginning to think you guys don't like Lucas ;)

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
No

We don't lke Lucas.

I always enjoy it when a manipulative arrogant arsehole gets his up and comeance.

He is no exception.

Lovely writing. She does seem to spend a lot of time between liking and hating them though.

StillathisrequestStillathisrequestover 9 years agoAuthor

Oh - I think she is most definitely conflicted in her feelings. Most definitely...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Looking forward to the next chapters.

StillathisrequestStillathisrequestover 9 years agoAuthor
A surprise for you

I am sorry if it feels like I've abandoned you - I haven't, I promise. I'm trying to make it up to you. Go over to Fbook and look me up at Suzi Milan Books. Let me see if I can satisfy you in the meantime

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Looks like the author finished the story and published it - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NVSRTXO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please!

Please, please write more. Loving this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

hope you decide to finish this story.it is such a shame to not finish such fine work and a damn great story. hope you do if only for your self. from arecent reader that loves yor work ,bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very interesting story sir

Hello from Greece! Very well-written story sir! It is a very social phenomenon, how a dominant species, or a dominant figure, with a lot of power can use it for good, for nothing, for anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, it is a very hot playing up to a good fucking but, as always, way too short. We just get to some good bantering around and Sara is so hot she is ready to explode....then nothing happens. Yeah the story is a long time ago but 10 chapters is good for maybe four at most. I doubt we will get to the end of the 30 day story. Too bad as I love the banter and playing with the butt plug as if nothing has happened. THe buildup is great and still too short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous