Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the final straw, this time Sara's knees did give out. Had she not been hanging on to Doc's arm or if Lucas had not been essentially pressing her into the other man's body, she would have fallen.

Lucas leaned even further into her and whispered into her ear. "Would you like that Sara? Do you want Doc and me to take you together? Are you, at this very moment, thinking about sucking my dick while he licks your pussy?"

Both Sara and Doc groaned.

There was no way she was going to answer. She couldn't bring herself to say yes, but if she said no they would both hear the lie in her voice. She swallowed hard and blinked rapidly.

Lucas's fingers were still wandering over her ass, and at this very moment they found the edge of the plug. Pushing slowly several times on the butt plug, Lucas laughed deep in his throat as Sara gasped and bit her lower lip.

"I guess we know the answer," he said, addressing Doc. Lucas removed his hand from her ass and wrapped her free arm through his "But I have guests, and as I said, they are the reason you get to live on this island and drink all day, you lush. So let's go get this over with. We have a date with Ms. Samms here, after all. The sooner we get this over with..."

Doc leaned over and kissed Sara's cheek. "Does that help, Sara? Now that you know that in a few hours Lucas and I are going to take care of that sweet cunt of yours, does that help?"

"I hate you both," she said again. Doc and Lucas laughed simultaneously.

"Of course you do, dear," Doc said, patting her hand. "Of course you do."

12