All Comments on 'Blackmail in the Pacific Ch. 12'

by Stillathisrequest

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You just can't.

You can't leave us hanging like this. You just can't.. :(

StillathisrequestStillathisrequestabout 8 years agoAuthor
If it helps at all...

I am sorry this is so short and I AM sorry that it leaves you hanging. If it helps at all you can read a different version of the same story and it has a more detailed ending. If you wait until after April 13 it will be free for a couple of days.

http://www.amazon.com/Without-Choice-Blackmail-Suzi-Milan-ebook/dp/B00NVSRTXO?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

PhoenixSkyePhoenixSkyeabout 8 years ago
Noooooooo!

You got us hooked and left us hanging. Didn't even finish the night! I agree that your writing is excellent and I read a lot but this series was the cruelest tease.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more of her trying to stop orgasms

great great story hope you have are and a continuation of sara

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
one of the most sloppy and wishy washy story endings ever!!;))

Boy...boy!!;)) talk of some of the most sloppy,wishy washy story endings...and this one takes the cake!!;)) excuse?!;)) writer writes in the pre note she does not have the time to finish the story properly!!;)) come on guys!!;)) what more do you all want?!;))

Dear lit member FinishTheDamnStory....:)) another happy....er..sloppy ending craving for your attention!! ;))

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To "borrow" a line from the late Paul Harvey ....

"Now you (don't) know the rest of the story!" ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Two men, a girl, and the sexual power

"And what's it matter how smart I am anyway, since clearly the only reason I'm here is to try and 'land' the world's most fucking eligible bachelor."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous