All Comments on 'Blackmail, Titfuck and Betrayal Pt. 04'

by blackpanties15

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking hell

I sat here with a hard-on the whole way through that.

vixen1485vixen1485over 8 years ago
Damn

Damn that was hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My knickers

are soaking wet now and I am blaming you blackpanties15. Your clearly a very bad boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry

If this was my daughter some people would be dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That was just stupid

The minute Zoe mentions his daughter he grabbed her by the throat and told her they were over and if he ever heard a word about her talking to his daughter she'd be lucky to make it to the hospital, if not the morgue. Totally implausible pile of garbage story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really looking forward to the next part...

since the way the author chose to go with this, that should be the really hot part, at least from a non-consent point of view.

I have to say that Kat proved alarmingly willing to be totally whored out to a completely charmless rich old dipshit. One would think that were she both as hot and utterly willing as presented, she might have had more attractive--and equally rich--options (though in fairness, some logic might have fallen pray to the author having to raise Kat's age a couple years to meet this site's understandable legal guidelines). And for my money, the original idea where Kat was concerned that flashed by in the first or second chapter--that she be fucked by Zoe with a strap-on while her father was forced to watch and/or participate--was both hotter and more logical, since Zoe is as charismatic as she is evil, while the boss is just a boring old shit wit with a pretty big dick.

blackpanties15blackpanties15over 8 years agoAuthor
To the anonymous commenter...

...who thinks this is 'just stupid': perhaps you should get a grown-up to help you look up 'non-consent and reluctance' in a dictionary?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yum

I missed the cuckquean element but incest works just as well for me with the delicious reluctance aspect. I wished Kat had an orgasm at that table looking at her father though. All in all, panty wetting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very well done. The Kat parts were the hottest. I hope this doesn't go in an incest direction. Her situation should be separate from his, so he has to watch, in my view. But it's your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Zoe & Kat story ?

I'd really love to read how Zoe turned Kat into a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best story Ever!

I think thay you have wtitten the best story ever on this site. You are very good with your description of Kat. I love the way that you have developed her character from a rather innocent teen age daughter into a very difiled slut on her way to becoming a full fledged whore. I truly hope that ypu continue with this story, as I think that it has a long way to go! I await the next episode with baited breath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So dirty

I love how fucked-up this story has got. From a hotel fuck to this. Can't wait to see where it goes next...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Really good story, please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re Anon ; Stupid - I agree entirely it IS stupid, REALLY STUPID

Initially I planned to read the other story about Kat, then I noticed there was someone called Kat in this story so as usual I decided to check out the category and tags.

Yes the part of the storyline where this guys daughter gets dragged in is really really stupid. No parent worthy of the title would allow any of this to involve their child. There would be dead bodies and/ the police involved.

There’s a massive difference between non consent and reluctance, unfortunately on this site the two story types are in the same category. It also speaks volumes about the type of person that you are when your fantasy story has to involve a child just so that you can get off. That’s really fucking sad not to mention sick.

Blackmail is the specialty of scum, I wasn’t about to waste my time reading the story about Kat when it involves incest. Your kink is very definitely not my kink, normally I’d round that off by saying with ’and that’s ok’ but I’m not about to condone something that’s illegal. I can only hope that you don’t actually have any children of your own.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous