Blackmail, Titfuck and Betrayal Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do you want my cock first?" he said, smiling.

"In my mouth daddy" Kat moaned.

Smiling, he slowly pushed her down onto her knees, her tits slick and heavy with baby oil. She sank down to the floor, turned around and looked up at him. A picture of submission. He undid his thick leather belt slowly and placed one end round her neck, looping it into a collar around her throat to pull her face in close to his crotch.

"You know what daddy wants, don't you baby?" he said, a little smile playing around his mouth.

The belt tight around her neck, Kat put her hands on the back of his legs, lifted her head and stared at him as slowly, almost hungrily she started to trace the outline of his cock through his trousers with her mouth. She ran her tongue against the cotton of his trousers. I knew where I recognised that from.

I started frantically, fruitlessly trying to yank my hands out from under me.

"What do you want Kitty Kat?" he said.

"I want to feel your big cock slide between my lips daddy," she stared back at him submissively.

Joe unzipped his flies and took out his cock. I couldn't help staring. At about 8 inches - and thick - it was considerably longer than I was expecting.

Kat's eyes widened and her nostrils flared, like a well-trained pony seeing her prize. She arched her back up, her huge, firm tits lifting up and her beautiful arse jutting out as she leant forward eagerly to take him in her mouth. As she leant forward I could see her tight baby blue panties stretch around her cheeks and was shocked to see how wet her pussy was, a dark patch where Joe had been fingering her wet clit.

I was hypnotised. I was utterly ashamed to feel my aching cock throbbing, stood upright and glistening, wet and hard.

Grinning now, Joe slowly wiped his own wet cock across her cheeks, smearing pre-cum on her face before resting his shiny helmet against her mouth. Pouting up at him adoringly, Kat's lips welcomed his entire length into her wet, sticky mouth.

"That's it baby" grunted Joe as I watched him slide the full length of his cock into the 18 year-old's mouth and continue pushing it in until it began to sink deep into her throat.

Kat took it, unyielding, whilst staring at him adoringly.

"Fuck yes" he gasped as he began to fuck her face. She put her arms behind her back, her throat full of Joe's cock now.

I tried to cry out. It was no use. The ballgag filled my mouth.

Zoe was clearly a good teacher. I was watching exactly the same deep throating technique she had demonstrated so expertly on me so many times. Now showcased perfectly on the owner of my company by my cocksucking teenage daughter.

Throwing his head back in ecstasy he closed his eyes and thrust his hips in and out of her mouth, grinding his cock and balls into her face, the base of his thick cock red from Kat's lipgloss.

"I'd better let you mother know where you are" he smiled evilly as his cock emerged again from her mouth, glistening.

Oh Jesus.

Picking up his phone he dialed a number and grinned wider as my wife answered the phone.

"Hey Gemma" he said, calmly. The two had met a few times at work social events, but not recently and they had never particularly got on. "He creeps me out" Gemma had said.

She had no idea. As he spoke Kat climbed onto his lap and whispered in his other ear as she pushed his tits into his mouth while he listened to Gemma.

He hungrily sucked her nipples and tits as she straddled him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I've asked Kat to stay over with us in London tonight so we can make a meeting first thing."

Gemma spoke for a while and as she talked Kat got back on the floor and assumed her now familiar position, on her knees.

"I hope that's OK."

He looked down at my teenage daughter, his cock sinking back into her mouth, her tits heavy as she bent forward eagerly to pleasure him, her eyes thick with eyeshadow and mascara, her entire being his to do with all night as he pleased.

"Tom's going to keep an eye on her and I'm sorting her a room out of course. I'm just surprised this is the first you're hearing of it - and so sorry".

The lying bastard.

Then he grinned as Gemma presumably told him how fine it all was and made a note to tear a strip off me when I got home.

"After all, a girl needs her daddy to look after her, doesn't she?"

As he said this he took out his cock and rubbed it hard along her lips, pulling her head in close as he thrust his cock back and forward along her sticky lips.

"Okay Gemma, I'll let Tom know he has to call you. But thank you for loaning me your daughter for the night - I really couldn't manage without her at the moment."

He laughed as he hung up. Kat stared at him blankly, unquestioningly, not saying a word about the fact that she had sucked this man off while he spoke to her mother.

"Come here baby" he said, "Daddy's only just getting started with you."

And so it went on, him fucking her face for what seemed like an eternity. Occasionally he broke off to tap out a mound of coke from a vial in his jacket pocket (which he still hadn't taken off) onto Kat's oiled, magnificent tits, from where he snorted fat lines and chopped out more lines for her on the table beside him.

As she reached over him to snort, he grunted as he hungrily felt her up, before pushing her back down to the floor on her knees for more cocksucking.

As the minutes passed Joe pulled on his belt even harder as his entire shaft disappeared into Kat's mouth and throat as he lay back, her glossy mane of dark hair all I could see as Kat received the facefucking of her life.

After what seemed like an age, panting hard and bucking his hips into her face Joe finally came, shouting, his cock deep in her mouth as he did so.

Kat looked up at him adoringly as he buried his cock in her face.

She swallowed everything he had given her, filling her mouth and throat with his semen, eventually lines of it dripping out of each corner of her mouth.

Eventually he pulled out his cock and Kat breathed hard, saliva and spunk from her mouth dripping onto her shiny huge tits.

"Did I do well daddy?" she asked him, beginning to lick his cock clean and suck his balls as he lay back, spent.

"Fuck yes."

Joe moaned his satisfaction as his cock sat proud, and to my amazement, still hard and massive.

He must have been on enough viagra and coke to raise the dead.

"What do you want me to do to you now Kitty Kat?"

Kat took his cock between her wet, oily tits.

"Fuck my tits now daddy" she said as he grinned and sat up, slowly starting to pump his 8 inches into her cleavage.

There was a sudden, soft click. My head whipped round as the door of my hotel began to open...

*****

To be continued soon in Pt 5.

12