Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know who it is, or what they want, but they told me not to tell you and not to touch the camera," I explained.

"How are they communicating with you?" Dad asked.

"They've gained web-access to my e-mail account and they send me messages through my own mail account," I explained. "The person has threated if I disrupt anything they will use my contact list to send a confession to everyone along with pictures and video about us," I explained. I watched as my father slumped into his chair. I watched him and his body language told me everything I needed to know.

"I wish I had a solution," He said.

"I know you don't, but I didn't want to keep it from you," I replied.

As if on cue my telephone alerted me to the arrival of a new e-mail, but a quick glance told me it was from a friend and not from him.

"Is that him?" My father asked.

"No... just a friend," I replied, but then another mail was received and this time it was from him. "This one is," I said and opened the mail.

"Where are you and I insist you answer me," the message read. I shared it with my father and then sent a reply to the message which read, "I'm out... are you going to make me wear an ankle collar?"

"Not a bad idea," He replied in a new message. Then another came in quickly which read, "You have a package coming by mail today. If there's any chance your mother might open it you might want to be the one to receive it." I didn't reply to his message, but did show it to my father.

"Do you think this could be your Ex?" My father asked.

"I don't want to think it is, but he's capable," I replied.

"If not, it's a result of someone I opened the house to," Dad said.

"I'd better get going if I intend to beat the mailman to our house," I said, and arose from my seat.

Dad walked me to his office door and before he opened it, and as he held tight to the knob said, "I don't know what to say."

"I know," I replied and gave him a slight hug and he opened the door. "Nice seeing you again Alice," I said as I passed his receptionists desk, but she was on the phone and didn't reply.

I got home before my Mother and stayed out of my room so my peeper wouldn't know I'd arrived home. I sat in the living room and listened to the distinct stop and start sound of the mail truck and when I heard it I went outside to meet the mailman at the mailbox.

"Anxious for your package?" He asked after he pushed a few envelopes into the mailbox and then twisted around to retrieve a brown 4" x 8" x 10" box and handed it to me. I flushed with embarrassment as the box had a label which read, "Good Vibrations Adult Toy Store." I carried it into the house and without thinking into my room and sat on my bed with the box and a small pair of scissors. When the box was opened I found a vibrator identified as a "Bunny Toyfriend Silicone Waterproof Vibrator". A dildo described as a "Captain Silicone Dildo" and listed it as 8" and girthy for those who like a substantial realistic dildo. The combination of thickness and length of this dildo were easily larger than any cock I'd ever experienced. Also included in the box was a 8.5 oz bottle of "Sliquid Lubricant. And finally a red sidekick 4 ½" long Silicone Anal Plug.

When I reached the bottom of the box and it was empty my e-mail alert on my phone chirped again. I opened the mail because I didn't want to make him angry: "It's just like Christmas morning isn't it?"

"You're a very sick person," I typed and sent it right off to him.

Another mail came quickly after my message echoed back to me. It read: "Wait until your mother comes home, be sure I see her and then play with all of your new toys and make yourself cum."

I sat my phone down, collected the toys and put them into one of my dresser drawers and left my room. I made sure my phone was within the view of the camera so he would know I didn't have it with me.

I was fixing myself a sandwich when my mother came home and she wondered why I was hungry if I'd just had lunch with my father. I explained that something came up at the office and Dad was unable to do lunch with me so I came home. Mom decided to make herself a sandwich and we sat down and I took my time as we ate together.

I hadn't really talked to my mother since my divorce and graduation and she was curious about what my plans for the future were. I told her I'd already completed a few online applications and hoped to find a teaching or teacher's aide position near home. She reminded me I was always welcome to stay at home and she acknowledged she would have to relax her rules for me now that I was a young lady and had been married.

"Is that your way of saying I can have guys over and have sex?" I teased, as I knew my comment would likely shock my mother.

"It means I know you have needs and I trust you'll be careful. I don't want you to move out just so you can have sex," She said.

"That's generous of you. I know it goes against your moral values?" I acknowledged.

"If you bring a boy home I don't like don't expect me to let you entertain him," My Mother said with a smile.

"It's very refreshing to be able to have a conversation like this with you," I replied.

"I'm so sorry your marriage didn't work," Mom said.

"It was doomed from the start. We should never have married," I replied.

"You'll find someone perfect for you... I'm not worried, Mother said.

"I want your opinion on a skirt I bought," I said, as I tried to figure a reason to get my mother in front of the camera in my room.

"I'm no judge of design and style," My mother replied.

"Just tell me what you think," I said as I put my plate and glass into the dishwasher and as I walked towards my room I was pleased to see my mother was following.

She came into the room with me and stood with her back to the camera as I went into the closet and retrieved one of my skirts and held it against my waist to show it to her.

"It's beautiful... what are you worried about?" She asked.

"Do you think it will be too short to wear to work as a teacher?" I asked.

"Oh my goodness honey... of course that's too short to teach a classroom in," She said as she took it from me and held it against her hips and looked at herself in the mirror. "It's been ages since I've worn a skirt this short," She said as she continued to look at it against her in the mirror.

"You have the legs for shorter skirts than you wear," I said.

"I wonder how I would look in something this short," She said as she put the skirt onto my bed and the next thing I knew she was undoing the button on her slim tight slacks.

I wanted to stop her, but I didn't have a reasonable reason to do so. I watched, knowing the camera was on as my mother stripped her slacks off and left herself wearing only a pair of thong panties from the waist down. She pulled the skirt onto her body, but my waist was smaller than hers and she was unable to get it zipped into place. "See what having you did to my body," She teased, but paused to step back and look at herself in the mirrored closet doors.

"The right size would look great on you. You're not too old to wear a skirt like that," I said, giving her a realistic compliment.

"I've lost my courage for wearing anything as revealing as this," She said as she removed it and placed it back into my closet on its hanger.

"If I wasn't your daughter I would be looking at you differently right now," I said. I realized I'd never said anything so revealing about my bisexuality to my mother before.

"Daughter or not I find myself flattered by your compliment," Mom said, as she pulled her slacks back into place, fastened them and zippered them closed. She sat on the side of my bed and patted the bed beside herself. I moved to sit beside her.

"We've never talked about sex because I always felt you knew more than I did," Mom said.

"I'm sure that's not true," I replied.

"Did you get a divorce because you like other females better than your husband?" She asked.

"Why would you think that?" I asked.

"Are you bisexual?" My mother asked me, and I suddenly hoped my peeper's camera didn't have a microphone installed in it.

"I've been with some friends and they've been good experiences," I replied.

"What's it like?" My mother asked.

"It's just different. Softer and more trouble free because you know another woman knows what you need," I explained.

"I wished I'd had the courage to explore," my mother replied.

"So you feel you're bi-curious?" I asked, as the conversation became so intense I forgot about the camera.

"I would die to kiss another woman just to know what that would feel like," My Mother said.

I couldn't imagine a better invitation and I leaned towards my mother and kissed her tenderly on her lips. I was worried about her reaction, but her lips melted against mine and our tender kiss grew into a passionate tongue waltz which lasted for several minutes. I ended the kiss when I realized I was using my hand to fondle my mother's breast through her blouse and bra.

"I'm sorry... that was out of line," I said as I attempted to regain my composure.

"I didn't want you to stop," My Mother replied. Her words shocked me, but her hand moving to my breast shocked me more. Softly she touched me through the material of my sundress and while it was slightly padded, I didn't wear a bra beneath.

"You should stop me if you want me to stop," My mother said as she hooked her thumb inside my shoulder strap and pushed it off my shoulder. She caressed the palm of her hand down my shoulder and cupped my bare breast in her hand.

"Do you want me to stop?" Mom asked.

"No," I replied softly. She reached her hand around to my zipper and unzipped the back of my sun dress. With the zipper opened it was easy for her to expose both my breasts and she removed her glasses and tossed them gently onto the nightstand beside my bed. As she turned back towards me she had a momentary look of hesitation on her face, but then she looked down at my thighs which were uncovered as the skirt of my dress was hiked near my waist. I watched in awe as my beautiful mother licked her tongue across her lips and then leaned forward to kiss one of my nipples, and then the other.

I started to tug at my Mother's blouse and she shrugged it off for me and I quickly unhooked her black bra to reveal her breasts which were beautiful despite her added years and having two children.

"Can we close the shades," Mom asked.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of," I replied as I pulled on the waistband of her slacks and undid the snap. Her slacks were skin tight, but together we pulled them from her body as she pulled my dress off mine. Once we were naked she snuggled against me and we kissed as she seemed intent to rub every part of her body against me.

"I haven't had sex in a long time," She whispered into my ear.

I kissed a path down through her cleavage and across her stomach and trimmed pubic mound which matched perfectly to her deep auburn colored hair. The aroma coming from her pussy couldn't have smelled better to me and her lips glistened from her excited condition. I tasted each of her pussy outer and inner lips before extending my tongue into my mother to taste the tip of her clitoris. She moaned and lifted her pussy towards my tongue and said, "Oh baby... you're so beautiful."

I pleasured my mother's body until I was confident she wasn't faking anything and knew she had three screaming orgasms. As I moved to lay beside my mother and cuddle and kiss her I doubted that my father ever gave her oral, because he had only given me oral on a couple rare occasions and he frankly he wasn't very good at it.

"I should return the favor," My mother said.

"No you shouldn't... you should enjoy your after-tingle," I said and kissed her on her cheek.

"You have no idea how many times I've thought about you and wanted to touch you when we cuddled," My mother said.

"We obviously shared a mutual desire," I replied, and kissed my mother on her lips.

"I don't want to leave, but I know I should," Mom said.

"We did nothing wrong," I whispered and reached my hand to keep it in contact with her skin for as long as I could as she left my side and my bed.

"I want to believe you're right," Mom said as she put her slacks on without her thong and then pulled her blouse over her head before retrieving her glasses.

"You know I'm right," I said as she came to the side of the bed and I hooked my hand around her thigh to hold her from leaving.

"I need to go and think this over," My mom said, and slowly she pulled away from my hand. As soon as she was out of my room and closed the door behind... my e-mail notification sounded.

"Holy Fucking Shit... you are such a fucking family whore!" The e-mail read. I gave the camera the finger and tossed my telephone down onto the foot of my bed.

Leaving the door unlocked I got out of bed and retrieved the sex toys he'd sent me. Thankfully the batteries were included and installed in the vibrator and with my thighs opened and knees bent upwards and angled towards the camera I began to use the vibrator against my clit. I came hard from the vibrations and fumbled with the packaging of the dildo to get it out of the box and oiled with lubricant. Slowly I inserted the thick dildo into me and realized I liked its size and length. I was stroking it slowly in and out of my pussy when my mother knocked lightly at my closed door, but then opened it slightly and peeked in at me. I watched her as she watched me for several minutes before slowly closing the door. With the dildo stuffed full inside me I retrieved the vibrator and used it against the dildo to send vibrations deep inside the tight fit spreading pleasure through its length. I cried out in pleasure as I climaxed and I have no doubt my mother heard and was aware that I had cum.

I was shivering with excitement as I relaxed and tried to recover from the overwhelming climax I'd just experienced. When I was able I began to get dressed and my phone alerted me to an incoming mail message. Knowing I had to I picked up my phone, looked into the camera lens and opened my most recent message to myself.

It read: "I came almost as many times as you and your mother. Thank you. Now be a good little bitch and put your anal plug in... and leave it in for at least an hour. For your information I have access to the other security cams in your home so don't think you can fool me."

It was a painful experience forcing the butt plug into my asshole. I have experienced anal sex on two occasions previously, and neither times were pleasant for me and neither guy was as thick as the plug he had sent me. When I finally got it inside me it took me a while before I could sit up and then a while longer before I could comfortably stand. I put on a pair of panties, shorts and a blouse and left my room to see if I could locate my mother.

When I didn't find her anywhere else in the house and found her bedroom door closed I knocked against it lightly and my mother instantly responded, asking me to "come in."

She was sitting in her reading chair in the corner of the room and looking like she was in shock.

"What's wrong?" I asked, as I approached her.

"What do you mean... what's wrong? You should know?" She replied curtly.

"I thought you were okay with what happened?" I asked cautiously.

"I was... until you sent me a picture showing us together," She said.

"I didn't send you anything," I said defensively.

"It came from your mail," Mom replied.

"Somebody has hijacked my e-mail and they also have a camera feed in my room," I explained.

"Thank you for the warning, I really appreciate the heads up," My mother said sarcastically.

"What happened wasn't planned. It just happened and when it did the last thing I was thinking about was if someone was watching," I said.

"Or taking pictures?" My mother replied.

"Is he making demands of you?" I asked.

"He or whatever it is just told me if I didn't want my secret exposed I should consider he owns me," Mom said.

"He owns me," I said.

"What secret did he have on you?" My mom asked.

"It's going to upset you if I tell you," I said.

"You and your father are having sex?" Mom said.

"How long have you known?" I asked.

"For Pete's sake... you think I could live in the same house with you both and not know that? Mom declared.

"Why didn't you say something?" I asked.

"Because I've wanted you as much as him. I've just been slow, or you wanted him more," Mom said.

"Do you think Dad knows?" I asked.

"I've never given him any reason to believe I know about your secret," Mom answered.

"Are you going to tell him about what happened today?" I asked.

"According to the e-mail I got from you I need to tell him. And why are you being so fidgety?" Mom asked, as I shifted once again trying to get comfortable.

"I'm wearing a butt plug and it's not very comfortable," I explained.

"Sorry I asked," Mom said with a smile.

"Why would he want you to tell Dad about us? I asked.

"He wanted me to arrange a threesome. He probably didn't know I was aware of you and your dad," Mom explained.

"How would you feel about a threesome performed on camera?" I asked.

"Whoever it is says that if I do that for him I'm freed," Mom said.

"And you believe him?" I asked.

"I want to believe him," She replied, "I think he wants to humiliate me by making me watch your father fuck you," She explained.

"Are you going to be okay with that?" I asked.

"I'm thinking we can have a threesome, and I'll restrict him from fucking you," Mom said with a smile.

"Do you really think that's going to happen? I asked.

"Probably not, and I'm not that concerned about that anyway... I'm just pretending I am. I'm not jealous of you," Mom said.

"Do you want to approach Dad or would you rather have me approach him? This is all my fault," I explained.

"It's the fault of the person receiving those camera transmissions... not yours," Mom said.

"Anybody home" Dad bellowed from the living area of our house and his voice filled the house. I jumped up from the bed as if I'd been caught doing something I'd been told not to do. I received an instant reminder from my asshole of the size of the butt plug I'd been ordered to wear. I was rushing out of their master-bedroom when I practically ran head on into my father before veering left and bumping into the hallway wall instead.

"Are you okay?" Dad asked as he folded his arm around my waist to catch me from falling.

"Sort of, I'll explain it later," I replied as I was most interested in getting to the bathroom to remove my butt plug at the moment. I could feel Dad's eyes watching me as I walked awkwardly down the hallway to the bathroom. While walking with the plug inside felt awkward, the plug was no longer causing me any pain or actual discomfort inside me. Removing it was another ordeal as I had to pass the enlarged portion of the plug back through my tiny opening. It was a harsh experience, but not nearly as harsh as it felt when I inserted it.

With it out and cleaned thoroughly I went to my bedroom and Mom was sitting on my bed waiting for me.

"What's up?" I asked as I pushed the plug into the back of my drawer where I placed the other toys.

"I've been thinking about it, and I can't talk to your father about a threesome," She expressed nervously.

"You can't talk to him about it, or you won't do it?" I asked, as I wanted to be clear what I was hearing.

"I can't talk to him... I'll do it if he agrees," Mom said.

"With no objections as to what happens during the threesome?" I asked.

"There are things I don't do with your father," Mom said, still responding nervously.

"What kind of things and why not?" I asked.

"We don't do oral," She said flatly and firmly.

"Why not?" I asked.