Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He came in my mouth once," She said.

"That's what he's supposed to do," I said with a smile that almost cracked into a giggle.

"Really?" My mother replied as if she were astounded, "And you swallow it?"

"Yes Mother I swallow it," I said, not believing that I was actually having this conversation with my Mother and hearing how shocked she was at such a common sexual act. "Didn't you swallow when Daddy came in your mouth?"

"I gagged it up... coughed and spit it out and rinsed my mouth out," She said.

"That's a sure sexual mood killer," I said, and this time I couldn't stop myself from laughing and my mother laughed along with me.

"Like I said I will talk to Daddy about the threesome if you agree to be open minded," I explained.

"You mean open mouthed," Mom replied.

"I suppose I do," I replied.

"I'll agree... for this one time," She said reluctantly.

Shortly after Mom left my room Dad entered and put his hands on my hips, held me and kissed me lightly, but certainly not in a father/daughter way.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be more help to you at the office today. How are things working out?" He said.

"Just dandy," I replied sarcastically.

"What happened?" He asked, as he caressed his hands on my bare-arms.

"He sent me an assortment of toys," I said as I opened the drawer I'd put them away in and removed them to show my Dad.

"Oh my... that looks like a nasty bugger," He said as he picked up the butt plug from the bed and bounced it in the open palm of his hand as if he were trying to guess how much it weighed.

"That's the reason I was walking wobbly," I said and took it from his hand and put the toys back into the drawer. "And that wasn't the only eventful moment of the day," I said.

"What could be worse than THAT?" He asked, referring with a glance to the drawer in which I placed the butt plug.

"I didn't say it was worse," I replied.

"Now you've captured my attention," He said as he sat on the edge of my bed.

"I kind of seduced Mom... or she seduced me... I'm not even sure which of us began things... but it happened in my bedroom so it was recorded by my blackmailer," I explained.

"That sounds pointless since he's already got you wrapped around his little finger," Dad said.

"Now he's got something he's blackmailing Mom with," I explained.

"What does he want from her?" Dad asked.

"He says he owns her like he owns me, but he will release her if she has a threesome with you and me and her to be done on camera in here," I explained. "Oh... and by the way... she claims she's known about what you and I have been doing for a long time," I added.

"I doubt that's true. I don't see her ignoring what we've been doing," Dad said.

"I fear he will make her do what she doesn't want to do and not release her," I explained.

"But there's only one way to know if your feelings are right or wrong," Dad said. "To defy him could be a fatal mistake," he added.

"You sound like you're rooting for him to succeed," I said.

"I don't want us or your Mom exposed," Dad replied.

"So you have no objections to involving Mom in a threesome with us?" I asked.

"If she's willing, I'm more than willing," Dad said.

Dad and I went together to talk to Mom and decided to schedule our threesome for the following night. I sat down at my computer and sent myself an e-mail, confident that he was checking my incoming mails.

E-mail sent: "My parents have agreed to your request for us to have a threesome and we are going to do it tomorrow night. You better keep your word to release my mother from any exposure," I typed.

His response came quickly: "Do it tonight or the offer to release your Mom is removed."

Just as quickly I replied: "What will it take for you to release me?"

His response by mail: "I've been thinking about that and I will release you if you make your father fuck you in the ass, but he must do it in the presence of your mother.

I left the computer without responding and looked inside the house to find my father and found him in his home office.

"He's demanding we do it tonight or he won't release Mom," I explained. "He also made another demand which he says will release me," I said.

"What demand?" Dad asked.

"He wants you to butt-fuck me while we're with Mom," I explained.

"With or without Mom present... is that something you're willing to do?" Dad asked.

"I'm willing because I'm hoping he really releases me.

"Are you going to break the news to your mother?" Dad asked.

"I'm going to tell her we need to do the threesome tonight, but I'm not going to tell her you're going to fuck me in the ass."

"Maybe we can do it and she'll never know?" Dad said.

"I'm not naïve enough to think it will be an easy experience. I expect Mom will know when it happens," I said. "Anyway you tell mom and I'll be in my bedroom."

I had to admit as I waited in my bedroom for my parents to join me I wasn't nervous for myself, but I was nervous for my mother.

I didn't have to wait long before my Mother and Father filed into my room to join me. I'm sure the fact that we were being forced into this situation caused more tension that expected. I began things by removing my mother's dress and then my mother assisted me to undress my father. His cock was at full salute and my mother shocked me by kneeling in front of him and right away taking him into her mouth. Her body was so incredibly beautiful and I could never understand why they seemed to lose their physical desire for each other. As shocked as I was I could see Dad may have been doubly shocked as Mom accepted more and more of the length of his cock into her mouth.

Neither of them were paying any attention to me as I stripped my clothes off and as my mother sucked his cock I stood beside him and kissed him, feeling his tongue deep in my mouth as his cock was deep in Mom's mouth. He abruptly ended our kiss in order to tell my Mom that he was going to cum, but she didn't remove her mouth and I had a chance to read the joy on my father's face as he climaxed and filled my mother's mouth with cum.

When he was done she removed his cock from her mouth and I helped her to stand and kissed her, tasting my father's cum from her tongue and mouth. As we kissed I could feel Dad's hands guiding us towards my bed and once on the bed I moved between my mother's open thighs. As I began to pleasure her clit I could feel my father using my wetness to wet the head of his cock and realized very quickly he was going to move immediately to fuck my asshole.

Wearing the plug in the afternoon had to be helpful as it hurt, but didn't feel anywhere near as painful as I expected it would. He entered me quickly and I couldn't know if my mother was aware or not as I was busily occupied trying to please her with my tongue.

My father gripped my hips and fucked my ass steadily with deep, well-paced strokes.

I'd almost thought we were doing it without Mom's knowledge when she asked, "Are you in her ass?"

"Yes," Dad replied.

"That's so disgusting," Mom replied.

"Mom it's good... it's fine," I said. She didn't say another word, but I knew she must have been disgusted by the thought of my having a cock in my asshole.

The fact that she disapproved might have been something that added a little excitement for my Father. It wasn't long after she knew he was inside my ass, when he began to cum. Meanwhile my mother had already climaxed twice for me.

"We shifted our positions as my mother must have determined it was my turn to get treated to some oral pleasure... or maybe she just wanted to know what I tasted like.

Her tongue touches were tentative but enjoyable. Lying on my back with my thighs opened for my mother I was able to watch as my father moved behind my mother and pushed his cock into her pussy. Watching my father fucking my mother while my mother licked my pussy might have been the most erotic sexual experience of my life. Having my mother teasing my clit with her tongue while watching her body move from my father fucking her was like having a dream with my eyes open.

When my mother brought me to climax the first time, I thought she might have gotten lucky... when she had me screaming through my second climax I realized she knew exactly what I needed and how to give it to me.

When Mom came, she moved and collapsed on top of me and my father continued to fuck her until he came inside her.

Without sharing any words the three of us crawled into my bed with me in the center and as exhausted as I was I fell asleep quickly.

I didn't sleep long because my excitement revived me, but as I reached forward with my hands I didn't find my father in bed with us. I reached for my phone to see what time it was and when I activated the screen I saw I had an incoming mail and opened it.

"You are released," The incoming mail said.

I immediately wanted to find my father and tell him the news. I left my room to find my father and checked his office first as his office light was on and his door was opened. The problem was that Dad wasn't inside. His computer was on and I was curious what he was doing this time of night so I touched the keyboard and his screen illuminated and I was momentarily excited for him as I saw the message on his screen reading: "You are released."

I first assumed it was an incoming message, but I recognized it was my home page for my e-mail and saw the message was posted into my sent mail. I opened the rest of the folder and all of the messages which were sent to me were in his computer. It took me a moment to realize it was my father who had been making me think Gilbert or my Ex or someone unknown from the alarm company was blackmailing me when it was him.

I wondered what his reaction would be when he returned to find I'd discovered who my blackmailer was.