All Comments on 'Blackmailed at First Ch. 02'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

a build up to something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's ensured not insured.

Ensure....to make certain.

Insure...to mitigate an effect

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

Just stupid. They did all that to him and he did nothing. He probably liked it and didn't want to admit it.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
The daughter he was going to introduce to his wife was

a student of hers previously? He met her through his daughter, but they didn't know each other? I may have gotten that wrong as this was a true skimmer. He was some kind of forensic accountant or something, finding money people tried to hide, yet two employees were stealing money from him? This guy's life was truly fucked up. I suspect dementia, or possibly Alzheimer's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MAYBE

In his next story maybe he will man up and beat his wife and hire thugs to do the same and finally the B.T.B morons will have a revenge story!!!!HOPE HOPE

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
The "friends" got off to easy

You can redeem this story with one more chapter. One where Stan Mans up and gets proper revenge.

OnefortheroadOnefortheroadover 6 years ago
Ending It

Part 3 "I put the pistol in my mouth and pulled the trigger." The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-MAYBE

Maybe you should get your wimp ass over in the FETISH category where it belongs. Why are you even here? You sound like the kind of wimp that would prefer eating cream pies from his whore wife left by others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
But,

If he did not report the matter, how did the school district learn that it needed to fire the three "strangers?" Second, his second marriage was six years ago and he never brought his adult daughter to his home--a home for which the daughter has a key?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reconciliation can make sense

However, this is one of those time where is makes no sense. There is nothing in this or the previous chapters to support it. There is a lot, in fact everything, to support him not wanting to have anything to do with her at all, whether it is platonic or sexual.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Liked the sex, hated the illogical storyline.

Like others have pointed out... she was Judi’s teacher. And she didn’t know who Judi was? Yes, not having seen a photo of the girl that was at his hotel, she might not have known who he had, allegedly, slept with. But all he had to say was, “That was Judi in my hotel last night.” Non-of the bullshit with the phone call.

Dumb. And usually I like The Keith stories.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
My man

My favorite OTT writer. He never leaves you wanting.

mattenwmattenw12 months ago

You continue in Part 2 as in Part 1!

"Due to the sensitive nature of my private work" what kind of nonsense is that? is he a criminal Even if he worked for an agency, they would take care of his problem for him. And if he's leaving the state anyway, what's the point of all this stupid talk? So what could prevent him from going to the police? Only the author, of course, because otherwise it would no longer fit into his story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous