All Comments on 'Blackmailed at First Ch. 03'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Of course

It's the Keith. It was inevitable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
These are the same characters?

She held him against his will and gang banged his buddies and now she claims she's a porn star and clean and he's happy about it all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You know what the problem with your stories is? They lack emotion. Things just happen with no reasoning or real impact behind them. This would be ok if you stories were purely sexual, meant for masturbating. But there isn't even a lot of descriptive sex.

These feel more like outlines than actual stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-BROOKS

I'm not sure you understand the words btb. I don't remember any btb story were the woman was actually beaten. Maybe you're misinterpreting "revenge" for "beat". Not sure what your problem is, but whatever it is, get better informed or stop writing your bullshit. There seems to be an over reaction to the words "burn the bitch". Most of these stories are consequence or reconciliation. Your preference for willing cuckoldry tales is obvious. Maybe you should spend more time at the "fetish" category, where your type of stories are posted.

driv2u2driv2u2over 6 years ago
Lol

All the comments from annom as ever , but they will still read part 5 .67 and more . F Ing tossers .

LostOneThereLostOneThereover 6 years ago
This doesn’t fit in with the first chapter

It’s like two different people that happen to share the same names of those from the first chapter. Cyndi has been working in the non-sanction part of the porn industry from all accounts. You just gave the protagonist HIV and other nasty infection cocktails. Not a wise move on your protagonist’s part

The_NexusThe_Nexusabout 4 years ago
I'm lost here

She treated him like a criminal without asking about what she saw with his daughter. And now he trusts her with his life? After saying he didn't trust anyone in an intimate way?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Are you kidding? Are you just a wimp or moron?

This would never happen. He would never let her near him let alone not be angry and still want revenge. Who writes this unbelievable dribble? Are you obsessed with making all men foolish and pathetic cucks?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Haha! WIMP!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I bet TheKeith's life he's tied up right now getting his jollies off while his pornstar/cheater of a wife sleeps around on him!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

I like the story, even if the characters’ behavior does not seem to be very consistent. Consistency I think is very important to believability and the suspension of disbelief. If the characters have changed, the author should show how that happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous