All Comments on 'Blackmailed at First Ch. 06'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You deserve a lot of credit.

You sure as hell are not getting much encouragement with this story, but you keep on posting. That determination is far more impressive than your imagination or writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT HOT

Love this story..Old saying here,No one makes you read these free stories,If you do not like the story then dont read it..SIMPLE

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Commenters can do better!

Come on, folks. Get creative. Comments like 'moron,' 'you can't write' and 'crap' don't come up to any kind of creativity here at Literotica. Show us how truly literate you can be. I'll start off, stating, "the best part of you ran down your mother's leg".

There! See how easy that was!

Get out those keyboards and have at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The syntax was great...

And structure was better than average. The whole thing flowed well and had virtually no plot holes. Great job as far as that goes.

The story premise? Yeah, not so much. But please keep writing.

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Ultra-negartive comments

This was a sex-themed story. For those who still want wall-to-wall ultra-graphic sex on every page, I ask that you get a life. For those who are easily offended because I didn’t write exactly what you wanted to read, I’ll say the same thing. I also observe that the people expressing the worst, nasty, most virulent comments have—with few exceptions—either posted as anonymous or have never published a story under their screen names. Reading such comments is pointless.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Love it! Very imaginative and a lot of fun, which is not what one would expect at the beginning of this series.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What's so ignorant about this, is that the writer is making this like it's something worthwhile. The woman is just a waste. Anybody can get a no good piece of trash like that. There's nothing valuable or unusual about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous