Blackmailed at First Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Husbands with secure marriages don't get what my slut was offering me, for free.

I screamed, shouted and came, deeply into her. I held my slowly softening cock until every bit of hardness had softened. I un-fastened her tapes, letting her neck-collar be free (but still on her neck), while she recovered from her last, intense orgasm."

More calmly, she said her 'any' ritual: "I'm your slut forever and I'll sex you anytime, anyway, anyplace, anyway, anywhere, with anybody."

I think I'd like that kind of porn-whore strip again, a lot. I said so. The new porn-whore Cyndi was a lot more fun than the old punishing-me-for-every-imagined-slight woman. Having a personal, private, faithful SLUT was a lot more enjoyable than being married, especially as she could be independent, while I could support her, as needed.

She agreed.

END OF PART 06

12