All Comments on 'Blackmailed By My Neighbor'

by Mr_Owlow

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It isn't quite 'my thing' ...

... but it was still pretty good. Thank you and please have four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
enjoyed your story

Your story was quite enjoyable to read. Hope to see more.

Mr_OwlowMr_Owlowover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I started this as just a short story on /r/sexystories on reddit, but it grew, so I put the chapters together and polished it a bit before posting it here. I wanted to challenge myself, so I wrote it much faster than I usually do. I know this kind of thing isn't for everyone, but I did state clearly what the story was about in the opening words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
After the first time....

Why didn't she just get rid of the pot? No more to blackmail with. Another stupid premise for rape.

Mr_OwlowMr_Owlowover 9 years agoAuthor
In response to:After the first time....

"I considered what I could do to get out of this mess; the dealer I supplied to couldn't take the entire plants, and I had invested too much to just throw them away, and anyway, Mister Roberts could have taken pictures or some other proof before confronting me. I would just have to bide my time until I could find a way to get out of this mess."

Throwing the plants away wouldn't have helped since she didn't know if he had pictures, or had taken leaves as proof... I wouldn't call it rape, it's coercion, sure, but she has the choice to face the consequences of her actions rather than preform these acts with him, she submitted as a way of getting out of trouble and found herself getting off on it.

ThomasLordThomasLordover 9 years ago
Good Story

Made me hard as a rock. I liked the twist at the end, too.

Bigtits8Bigtits8over 6 years ago

This gets me so fucking hot. I would love to be dominated by an older man like this

L O ReinsL O Reinsalmost 4 years ago

Good job. I know it’s old and you’ve written newer stories but this is my first of your stories and I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great job hope chapter 2 coming real soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous