Blackmailed By My Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After half the second bag was in me the cramps started, duller this time, not as sharp as before, but longer and more draining. He did his best to soothe and distract me, and his wonderful fingers held me on the edge of orgasm, mixing the pain with pleasure. I felt the flow lessen and disappear, and after a while he helped me stand and walked my dazed and distended body to the toilet. He stopped in front of the mirror and showed me my belly and told me how proud he was of me for handling all this water. I looked 5 months pregnant!

As I sat down on the toilet he started finger-banging me again and kissed me for the first time, and I found myself eagerly kissing him back as I got closer and closer to a climax. I felt my body start to shake, and he yanked the plug out of my ass. As the stream of water exploded into the bowl I came hard on his fingers, screaming my pleasure into his mouth. Just when I started coming down from my high he removed the clamp from one of my nipples and sucked it into his mouth. As the blood rushed back painfully into my nipple I came again in another shuddering climax, and then yet again as he removed the second clamp and sucked that nipple.

He held me as the rest of the water left my body, then he washed me off again and led me, almost carried my weakened body back to the rubber mattress. I tried to protest as he positioned me and lubed me up again, but he just shushed me and inserted the plug again. He filled the bag again and let the water flow start again. It was warmer this time and felt soothing as it filled me. As the water flowed he knelt by my head and rubbed his hardening cock against my lips.

I got the hint and sucked him into my mouth, licking and slurping on his fat cock. It tasted of his pre-cum, his cum and my pussy from earlier, and the taste turned me on. He started fucking my face, but he was much gentler than yesterday, like he didn't want to get off.

I felt the water stop flowing into me and he pulled out of my mouth. He put on a condom in front of me and lubed his cock up. I realized that I was about to lose my anal virginity, but I was so out of it at this point that I just accepted it, thinking that it would probably feel good, though painful and strange, just like a lot of things had this night.

Mister Roberts knelt down behind me. I felt the head of his cock nudge at my ass just below the nozzle. I focused on not letting the water out as he started pulling the plug, I didn't want to spray him. The plug came out and his thick cock pressed into me immediately, and there was just a small dribble down my thigh in between. His cock was much bigger than the plug, much bigger than the ball hook, and it stretched me out so good! There was hardly any pain other than the initial stretch, just an immense fullness that felt so weird and nice. Each movement he made traveled as waves through the water deep inside me; it was like he was fucking me all the way into my core! After just a few minutes, when his thrusts had reached an impressive speed, I came from just my ass! I squealed and shuddered and shook as heat spread through my entire body from deep within my belly, and I almost passed out.

He slowed his thrusts into me until I stopped shaking, and then he sat back on his haunches and pulled me with him, so that I was sitting in his lap with his cock lodged inside me. With one hand he started fondling my bound breasts, teasing and pinching my nipples as his other hand caressed its way down my distended belly to my cunt. I turned my head to look at him over my shoulder and he looked me in the eyes with such desire that I just had to kiss him.

I rolled my hips as we made out, intent on making him cum in me, I felt bloated and full, but oh so fucking good, so sexy and desired and dominated. His fingers brought me closer and closer to another orgasm, and I could feel him swelling in me, so I started moving faster, the water sloshing around inside me. He started rubbing my pussy fast, and with a growl he pinched my nipple hard and came deep inside me just as I came, my ass milking his cum out of his balls.

He kissed me again and again as he ran his hands up and down my belly, over my breasts and up along my throat. We panted and moaned into each others mouths as we came down from our mutual climax, and I felt content to be there, bound and held in his arms. After our breathing had returned somewhat to normal he told me that we should walk over to the shower with his dick still in me so that we didn't make a big mess. We slowly, carefully stood up, and I waddled over to the shower with him in tow. He kissed my neck and just as he pulled out he started pushing, massaging my belly, and the water shot out of me in a strong torrent. I had a miniature orgasm from the rush of water, it felt nice though nothing compared to the previous ones.

He untied my arms from behind my back and released my tits from their bondage as well before he turned on the shower. He gently washed my hair and then my body, carefully going over every inch. I then did the same for him, and noticed that he was surprisingly fit for a man his age. As I washed his ass I saw his cock twitch and I naughtily pushed a soapy finger inside him. He moaned and to my surprise his cock rose again. He gave my ass a spank and said, "Look what you did now, you woke him up again, now you will have to put him to sleep again as well."

I didn't know if my pussy or ass could handle any more of his thick meat, but I knew I would do anything he asked me to. He said, "Let's rinse off and go back to bed, I want to make use of that quiet little mouth of yours again." I nodded with a little smile, thankful that my other holes were safe for now.

We dried each other off and went back to the bedroom. He grabbed the lube from the table and laid down on the bed with his legs spread and told me to get down there on all fours. I knelt between his legs and started licking him up and down his shaft, then down to his balls, which I sucked into my mouth one at a time and rolled around with my tongue. Then he grabbed hold of my braid and raised his legs to his chest, and I knew what he wanted.

I started swirling my tongue around his starfish, licking it and teasing it, sucking on it, trying to wiggle my tongue inside. It made me feel so debauched, so dirty, but I also knew how great it felt and it felt nice to give back for all the orgasms I'd had. After a while of this Mister Roberts told me, "Oh, that is wonderful Sweetie, you do that so well. Give me your hand please." I reached my hand up to him but didn't stop rimming him, and he applied lube to my index and middle fingers as he told me, "I want you to start sucking me now, and I want you to push your fingers inside me and look for my prostate, and massage it as you blow me, okay?"

I nodded and licked my way up his taint, up over his balls, up his shaft and then I engulfed him as I pushed my middle finger inside, making him moan. I wrapped my lips around his massive head and started bobbing my head up and down as I licked the sensitive underside of his cock and sawed my finger in and out. I focused on relaxing my throat, and just as I took him all the way, his pubes tickling my nose, I pushed my index finger inside as well. He moaned loudly and his stomach clenched as I deepthroated him and curled my fingers towards his prostate.

He started controlling my head movements again using my braid, fucking my face faster and faster as I rubbed his p-spot until his ass clenched around my fingers and he pulsed in my mouth as he came buckets onto my tongue, so much that I had to swallow twice not to spill any of it. I kept the pressure on his prostate all trough his orgasm, making him cum harder and more than normally possible.

The stimulation got too much for him and he pulled me up so that I was laying by his side as he breathed raggedly. After a few minutes he kissed my head and whispered, "Thank you," and pulled me onto him so that I was draped against him.

We laid there together for a good while before he finally spoke again. "I won't use what I know to blackmail you anymore, I don't have a problem with pot and it feels wrong to continue forcing you into this. I would love it if you agreed to continue this of your free will, thought. I could see and feel how much you got off on this, and I think both of us would enjoy this immensely. What do you say?"

I considered it, and realized that I had already been looking forward to what would happen the next time, and there was no denying how much I had enjoyed tonight.

I answered, "I- I would love to be your little slave, your Sweetie. It can't interfere with my care of grandma though, I couldn't live with myself if something happened and I wasn't there to help her."

He kissed my forehead again and said, "That's wonderful Sweetie, and of course we'll take that into consideration. I wouldn't want that on my hands either."

I nodded and then asked, "Um, what should I call you? Mister Roberts seems a bit formal considering that you know me more intimately than any man ever has."

"Haha, I don't know, it has a nice ring to it, but maybe Al in public and Daddy when we play?"

I kissed his chest and said, "I like that, Daddy."

We laid together a while longer before we realized we were both tired. We went to the door and I put on my shoes and he kissed me one last time before I put my coat on over my naked body, said, "Good night, Daddy," and walked back over to grandma's house.

12