Blackmailed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers

I shook my head, then nodded. I couldn't think beyond the mix of pleasure and agony they put me through.

"Say you're our whore and little slut." Eric said.

I blinked, my eyes empty. "I'm a whore. I'm your slut." Another spasm wrecked me as I repeated those words.

"You want us to fuck you hard, don't you? To come in you and fill you up?" Tim leered.

I nodded. That was what they had made me into, a broken doll.

"You'll come to us immediately when you tell you to, won't you?" Harold said.

I continued nodding. I probably made more promises than I remembered. Throughout this, that damned camera recorded everything, memorialising what was happening. Me, slave to these men who control me at their every whims and yet still forced to come. They were taking everything that was sacred about sex and reducing it to the basest of act.

I became comatose. Only the onslaught of another orgasm could wrestle another reaction from me. That was when the men decided that it was time to move on.

"Enough. We don't want her to black out." Harold told the others.

Instantly, everything switched off. The fucking machine was switched off and taken out of me, the vibrators on my clit and ass were removed. Harold stripped off his clothes and climbed into bed, astride my chest. I stared blankly at his cock, opening my mouth when he nudged against it. He sank his entire cock into my mouth in one thrust. I sucked it dutifully as if it was a lolly, sighing with relief as all the clips with various weights were taken off me.

But he had other plans. He thrust a couple of times before he pulled himself out and sank his hard length into my pussy. My eyes widened.

Harold chuckled. "Now we're going to fuck you."

kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers
12