Blackmailed Into Perversion Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Ballad pulled out and said "not bad Pam, not bad at all, where going to get along just fine. Now sit back down and pay attention if you want to take notes you can. I'm going to lay down the rules for you. You will do them with out question or I pick up the fucking phone and off you go."

I got up off my knees and said "yes sir" he stopped and said "yes sir, yes sir, I like that, Hey Jane honey why didn't you ever say yes sir?" Jane said "I don't know, but you know if you wanted me to I would have called you that." He said "yea, yea, get your ass back to work and get ready to clue Pam in on her new job, now shut the fucking door." I quickly turned around and saw that the door had been left open and there was several people standing out side watching me as I sucked off the Boss. I wanted to die, I swear it if I had a gun I would have shot myself right then and there.

I sat down feeling like I had no control over my life. Then I remembered Bill, My God Bill what do I tell him? Ballad sat down and started off, "OK Pam first of all here are the ground rules, first of all you tell your husband nothing. If you do he will protest and I make the call." I said "what about the cloths?" he said "that's your problem. Just make sure you come to work ready for sex, lots, and lots of sex. If what's his name wants sex at night, well that's up to you, but you tell him nothing about today or this arrangement. If you don't want him to know about your pay increase we can hide that, but as far as he knows you are nothing but my secretary, Got it?" I hung my head and said "yes Sir"

"Good" he said "now for your job description, you will come to work ready to fuck. In every company there are company benefits and you are one of this companies benefits. When my sales staff does well, you are their benefit. If a sales manager does well, you are his benefit. Whenever we have a dissatisfied customer you will be called to calm them down. If it means sucking him off or fucking him you do it. If it is a woman you will make her happy got it?" I could not believe my ears. I looked up and with gritted teeth I said "YESSSSSS SIRRRR"

He looked at me and said "you fucking Bitch, I give you over double your pay, I keep you out of jail and you talk like that to me, fuck you thieving bitch." He picked up the phone and said in a very nasty, loud angry voice. "Jane, call that Detective Clark and get him back here right away, this fucking Bitch thinks she is too fucking good to take over your job, I'm sending her fucking ass to Prison." He slammed down the phone, I started sobbing and cried over and over "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please forgive me, I'm so sorry, please I'll do it, I'll do anything, anything at all, I promise I will, please, I don't want to go to jail, Please, Mr. Ballad, Please." He picked up the phone and said "put that call on hold Jane, It appears that Pam may work out after all, anyway we'll see. Get Pat and Jake up here, Pam here needs a lesson in knowing just what her place is in the Company."

He hung up the phone and looking at me he said "Dry your fucking eyes bitch, I was going to have you broken in tomorrow, but since you need a lesson so fucking bad, I'm going to get you started right now. Stand up and strip." I looked at him and I guess I looked too long because he said "Now Pam or so help me nothing you say or do will stop me from calling back Clark. You move when I say move and you do what I say do. If you give me any idea you at all that your heart is not in this you're fucking out of here. That goes a week from now also. You heard Clark I got your ass, your mouth and your cunt for three fucking years and they are mine got it?"

I was standing by then and I was dropping my bra when he finished I said "Yes sir I got it." He said "good now I want you to walk over to the door, open it and ask Jane if you may borrow her K-Y that you will be needing some. Don't even try and hide behind the door, I want her to see you naked and if any one else is at her desk, don't worry, they will only be getting a glimpse of what tomorrow will bring. Oh Yes make sure you ask her for it just the way I told you too." I hated him; I hated him so fucking much. He was so nice when he hired me and now he is a monster. I walked over to the door; I took a deep breath and opened it. I saw Jane and Jacob (one of the Service writers) kissing and he had his hand between her legs. They did not notice me until I said "Excuse me Jane, May I borrow your K-Y from you for a few minutes, I'll be needing some."

They broke the kiss and Jacob whistled, Jane reached in her bottom right hand drawer and then tossed me a brand new large tube of K-Y. "Keep it" she said "I have plenty more" Before I could turn to step back into Mr. Ballad's office the courtesy driver rounded the corner to get a full view of me. I stepped back and closed the door. I walked back to Mr. Ballad's desk and he said "have you ever had it up your ass before Pam?" I looked at him and said "yes" he said "good, I hate breaking in virgins. Tell me have you ever had two men at the same time?" I said "No sir I haven't." he smiled a wicked smile and said "well you won't be able to say that by the time you go home today now will you?" I was scared, frightened and I wanted to run away. I said "I guess not sir." He responded. You can go to the bank on that one baby, now while we wait for the boys to get here, use some of that jell and get your asshole ready."

I started to complain because I did not want to do anything like that in front of him, I mean touching myself and fingering my butt hole with K-Y to ready myself. My God this is all so sick. I felt clumsy as I opened the tube, and put the jell on my fingers, then reaching back behind myself and lubing my butt hole. I Bill and I had enjoyed anal sex once and awhile. I knew that I need to relax myself or it always hurt. Here I was getting myself ready for another man to have me back there. On top of that, I was doing it in front of my Boss and a third man. In addition, to top it off we where in a large office that had windows for three walls. I knew we where three flights up, but there is a small possibility that some one may see inside. The only comfort to me was that they were tinted real dark, I remember that in the daylight it is hard for anyone to look inside.

As I lubed my ass, Mr. Ballad said "That's it Pam, get that asshole ready, better get three fingers in it cuz Pat's got one huge cock, and Jake is the same size only a little thicker, more like a log." I felt so humiliated and sick with myself. Since I have been married I had never been with another man. Bill and I have both been faithful to each other. Now I was being forced to have sex with two men, two men I worked with, two men that would tell others there at work. What if Bill finds out? What if I get some sort of disease? I stood there looking like I don't know what when the door opened and Jake and Pat walked in. Pat started to close the door when Mr. Ballad said "No Pat, leave it open, I want Jane to watch her replacement get her first workout. You don't mind do you Pam?"

I know my face said it all, I was shocked, and I was so embarrassed. He was going to degrade me in his office, and he wanted the door left open so anyone coming up to his office would be able to watch. I know my eyes must have been 10 times there size. I wanted to plead with him; I wanted to beg him not to make me do this. The one thing I did not want to do was make him mad. I mean I knew that if I did, he might pick up the phone after these two men finish raping me and still send me off to prison. I said in a very cracking voice "No, I don't mind."

Jake was the first one to me; he moved his hand and fingers right to my pussy. I was dry there; I was not prepared for this kind of attack. I quickly brought my hand from the back to my front to lubricate myself a little. I knew from experience that without some lubrication there, they would hurt me. Jake mistook my movement as a sign that I was turned on with desire, he said "what's a matter baby can't wait?" I did not answer and before I could get my hand behind me again, Pat had his fingers working my asshole. He started kissing the back of my neck as he said "My, your all nice and loose, I bet you love it up the ass don't you baby?" I did not want to give him, Jake or Mr. Ballad the satisfaction of admitting that I did enjoy anal sex. Because I did, Bill and I did it only once in awhile I guess it would average out to maybe two to three times a month. However I sure as hell was not going to give these three men any satisfaction in knowing that. I closed my eyes and pictured in my mind bill standing behind me, forgetting all about Jake working my clit and pussy.

I put my head back and moaned. Jake said "undo my pants Pam, come see what old Jake has for you." I kept my eyes close and reached forward finding Jake's belt and I undid his pants. They fell to the floor and then I reached around in front of him to where his penis was. I found it, and when I did I almost could not believe my sense of touch. It was so long, it was so big around. I wrapped my hand around it and my whole body shuddered. I instantly flashed back to an old boy friend I had before I married Bill. When my fingers wrapped around his cock I saw Dave's cock again. God he was so good in bed, he knew how to make a woman feel like she was all woman.

Of course the manipulations of my clit and pussy didn't help matters much by this time. Pat stopped kissing me long enough to say. "Now me baby, come feel what I got for you." With my other hand I reached behind me and I felt Pat's cock through his pants. It felt like a horse. I tingled from head to toe as I found his zipper and unzipped him. I reached inside his pants and grabbed hold of the fattest cock I had ever felt.

We must have looked a sight as the three of us stood there in the middle of Mr. Ballad's office, me being naked holding onto and stroking two huge cocks while they where fingering both of my holes down there. Bill started to slip from my mind. Dave loomed strong bringing back pictures in my mind of him fucking me. My eyes where closed and I felt lips against mine. I responded kissing back as if I was again kissing David who was fingering me getting me ready for his fat cock.

Over the years one of my fantasizes had been of having two men at the same time. I never actually wanted two, but it was always a nice fantasy to masturbate too. By now my body was taking over my actions. I knew that my cunt was flowing making it ready for entry. I pictured in my mind David and Bill. As I had so many times, I forgot all about Mr. Ballad, I forgot all about the open door. I forgot all about Jane. My body was loosing itself to the unwanted manipulations by Jake and Pat. I have always been a highly sexual person. However I was always a proper lady, I mean I never had sex with a date until after many months and only when I knew it was out of love. I dated and had steady boyfriends since I was 17. So by no means was I a virgin.

I had never acted like a whore, or a slut, I always had control over my sex life. I suddenly realized that I no longer had that control. I found myself right in the middle of a situation that made me helpless to these men. In spite of my mind, in spite of what I knew what was right and wrong my body responded to they're touching. My body responded to the huge cocks in both of my hands. I tried to focus my mind on David and my husband Bill. I was fighting my mind trying not to think of Jake and Pat. I was kissing Jake trying to imagine it was first Bill then David. I could feel the pleasure from the three fingers working in and out my asshole from Pat and I fought to imagine it was at first David then my husband.

I was loosing the battle, I stroked Jake's long cock, and I could not picture Bill or David any more. I saw and felt Jake. I realized that I was stroking Jake hard and long. I slid my hand all along his stiff shaft. I felt myself grinding my hips back and fourth taking in the fingers of first the one then the other. I could not control my breathing because of the pleasure my body began to receive. I heard Jake say "Where going to lift you up, guide my cock inside of you and lock your legs behind me. Where going to fuck you standing up." I never opened my eyes, I felt myself being lifted up, and as they brought me to Jake, I guided his cock into my hole. As they eased me down onto him I remembered that wonderful feeling of being stuffed like when David and I would fuck. I wrapped my arms around Jake and them I felt Pat moving in behind me.

I could not guide him into me because I was holding onto Jake to keep from falling. I felt it when Pat began to enter my ass. I clichéd my eyes tight expecting a lot of pain, It did not come. I guess with me preparing myself with three fingers and with pat taking over he must have stretched me enough so there was no pain. Oh I could tell he was huge. I felt him slide in and it took my breath away. They began fucking me rotating with each other one would be inside while the other would pull out. It took only a moment or two before they had a steady rhythm. I was lost to the pleasure of my body. I heard a voice say "open your eyes Pam, look at me"

It came from my right and I looked toward the voice. It was Mr. Ballad, he had a video camera, and he was video taping me like this. Behind him was the open door, filled with Jane and I think every salesman in the company. My eyes must have been as big as saucers. Mr. Ballad said "that's it Pam smile for the camera." He put it down a moment and said "when I ask you how do you like being fucked like this you tell me that you love it." I watched him raise the camera back up at me and he said "How do you like that Pamela, how do you like being fucked in your cunt and your asshole at the same time?" I was trying to catch my breath, I did not want to say anything, and I did not want to be filmed. I was so close to an orgasm a very strong, hard, and desired orgasm. I could feel it building and building. He asked again, "Tell me Pam, how do you like being double fucked?" I could not hold back I began to climax I think I shouted it when I said "I love it, god forgive me I love it."

Mr. Ballad could not leave it alone he kept at me. Do you want them to stop fucking you Pamela? I can have them stop if you want, come on boys I think she has had enough." He kept filming me and I was there, I was coming. I shouted, "No, OH GOD NO, DON'T STOP, FUCK ME, FUCK ME PLEASE DON'T STOP!!" I was heaving my hips back and fourth meeting each cock as it entered me. I don't know how they managed to stand there holding me like that. Jake began kissing me and I felt him ejaculate into me. I felt his cock expanding and pulsing as he emptied his sack into me deeper than I have had in many years. Almost at the same time Pat began to ejaculate when they did they both shoved forward at the same time holding themselves deep inside of me. I was lost in total bliss as my own body erupted with them. I don't' know how long we stood there like that just holding on to each other, I realized that as they held themselves tight against me that I was grinding my hips back and fourth sort of milking them for every drop.

Pat was the first to pull away and soon after that I felt myself being lifted off of Jake. Cum was dripping from both of my holes, as soon as my feet hit the floor; I felt hands on my shoulders pushing me down to my knees. Jake brought his dripping cock to my mouth and I knew what he wanted. I began to gently suck him and clean him at the same time. I felt hands pulling my hips up and then I heard Jane's voice say, "Pam, look at me dear" I looked over at her and she was holding the camera. Mr. Ballad was kneeling behind me and he said "If you ask me nice I'll fuck you, but you have to ask me nice."

I was caught between this sick perverted desire that they woke up in me and my good moral sense. He wanted me to beg him to fuck me. Part of me wanted him too. I was still quite high from my sick climax. The other part of me knew I better do what he asks because I really had no other choice. I took my mouth off of Jakes cock long enough to say "Please fuck me, I need more cock, please fuck me Mr. Ballad" I went back to work on jakes cock that was going very limp. I heard Mr. Ballad behind me ask "which hole Pam, where do you want me to fuck you honey?"

This was the most perverted thing I had ever experienced in my life. I don't know what happen to me, I became lost to this perversion. I knew I was being watched, I knew I was being filmed. And all of a sudden I let go of Jake's cock looked behind me and said, "In my ass, fuck me in my ass please." I felt him enter me and Jake walked away. Pat walked up to me and I knew he wanted me to do to him what I did to Jake. The fact that he just pulled his cock out of my asshole did not register in my mind. I took him in my mouth and began sucking him. I felt Mr. Ballad ejaculated in my asshole and when he did it sent another climax racing through my body.

It wasn't moments later that Mr. Ballad barked out "close the door Jane the show is over." He pulled out of me and Pat stepped back. I was left there kneeling and when Pat pulled away I fell to my hands. Before I could move Mr. Ballad said, "Stay just like that, yea, get a shot of that Jake, get a close up of that asshole flexing like that, look at all that cum oozing out of her, God you boys where full today, Fuck look at that, it's pouring out of her."

* * * * *

Well this is the end of Part 1, I don't know how long this story is going to be, I trust you enjoyed it, write me and let me know what you think, check out my Bio. And look up the other stories I have written here and the ones in the "Extreme" section.

Love Linda

12