All Comments on 'Blackmailed Mom Ch. 02'

by Forsaken One

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ErosnessErosnessover 19 years ago
Rape

This story should be in the rape and violence thread rather than incest.

Forsaken OneForsaken Oneover 19 years agoAuthor
Well...

If there could be two categories for a story, yeah sure.

But you can choose only one, so I picked one.

Lich LordLich Lordover 19 years ago
I think this kicked ass

Your good Forsaken One. Very good. Not the best, I'd have to either give that title to Bobby T or G.H. Lawrence. But you are good. Of course a lot of people are going to think this is sick and disgusting. But then again Van Gogh cut of his ear and sent it to his favorite prostitute, and to this day some of his artwork is considered the best. HA!

Insanity, rape, depravity, incest, big tits. Oh fuck yeah! This Lich is happy. However it could have been longer and a lot more adventurous. Then it again it's been forever since I worte a story. But either way, I loved it. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
PIG......PIG

....sorry....emotional/psychological onslaught overwhelms......< Pig...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
try to find better end to mother and you too.

because of story you feel pain in heart. Try create next part which short out think emotionally in you too and made a great part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous