All Comments on 'Blackmailed or Seduced? You Decide'

by RubberDickie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

I grew up in housing overseas too an never knew anything like this happened. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what aday

just like my 1st time being fuck by a guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very similar to my first time

I really enjoyed your story. I was an army brat living overseas, and like you, I ended up losing my virginity to an older guy - although he was German. I used to hitchhike everywhere. One day, I was trying to hitch a ride into town (we lived in a small village outside of Mannheim), and a German guy stopped to give me a ride. He spoke English and I spoke a little German, so we made a little small talk. He asked if I liked to smoke? I told him yes, and he reached into the glove compartment and pulled out a pipe. I'm not sure what was in it, but the next thing I knew, we were pulling up to his house. He invited me in, and after a few more hits and several shots of schnapps, he began to undress me, starting with my pants. Eventually, we were both naked and he put his cock up to my mouth and told me to suck it. It was the first time I'd ever done anything like that in my life, but it seemed quite natural at the time. We moved to his bed and got into a 69 position, and I just remember thinking that was the most amazing thing ever. While I continued to suck him, he sucked and jacked me off until I came. Then he rolled me over and got on top of me, and using my own cum for lube, he slid his cock inside me and fucked me until he came. I have never forgotten that experience, and even though I have had my fair share of sexual encounters since then, it's one of my fondest memories. Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I wish I had been 18 when they first sucked a cock. I was 43 and the guy I sucked ess 31. As soon as I took his cock into my mouth. I knew I had become z cock ducker. When he filled my mouth with his cum, it just confirmed to me that I was going to suck many cocks. He fucked me later that night and I loved that too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Memories

Your story brought back memories of the first time I sucked cock.

I lost a bet with my best friend.

A story I’ll post on here soon.

blowitblowitabout 5 years ago
Very nice.

Loved the 'blackmail' element. Although I considered it more of a seduction because I don't believe his Dad or the police were ever going to be involved. No unnecessary humiliation more like a bit of mild domination which is just how I would like it. I would very much like to be treated something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fucking loved it

wished hat it was me getting fucked, loved your story. There is nothing like a cock, and a married guy to fuck your mouth and ass. fucking hot!!!!

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

A good story, well written, I look forward to reading more of your work, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm in my 40's and only recently realized my porn viewing shifting from my to mff to mmf and now mostly mm.

I'm not attracted to the male body. Just shaved balls and think cock.

Your story added to my bate bank.

I'm married to a female but still fantasize about servicing a heavy thick dick to completion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRubberDickie@RubberDickie
131 Followers
Sometimes our sexuality develops gradually over time. For others, it's thrust in our faces to either accept or deny. I feel fortunate that mine was both (albeit it was thrust a little sooner than I expected). That said, I learned to enjoy the company of women and men at an ear...