Blackmailed or Seduced? You Decide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter, you have a big test today or something?" he said half-jokingly. "You look a bit flushed. Do you have a fever? Do you feel warm?" he asked.

"Yeah, a little," I said. Since I rarely ever missed a day of school, he decided to have me stay home. "There's no sense in going to school and getting more sick and spreading it to everyone else," he said. "Go back to bed and rest. There's plenty of stuff in the fridge to eat if you get hungry and there's OJ in there too."

The timing of my little theatrical triumph was also good in that, normally, when you miss school, you are not allowed to suit up for football practice, and team rules say that if you don't make Friday afternoon practice, you can't start in the game on Saturday. But we didn't have a game that weekend. It was our bye week and the coach and his wife had taken the opportunity to get out of town for a few days, which meant there would be no afternoon practice either. It had all worked out perfectly! Now all I had to do was fulfill my end of the bargain with Lt. Simms and I'd be free and clear.

I waited for a while after my dad and brother left before I climbed into the shower. I recall that I was really nervous. It was one thing to have "tried" something with another guy, but to go back for a second time was somewhat bothersome. The way I looked at it was, there was a huge difference between sucking a cock one time vs. doing it again and then taking it in the butt. I had no idea how I would react when it came time to actually "assume the position." I made sure that I went to the bathroom before I showered, and while under the water, I washed thoroughly around my butthole. I even inserted my finger both to make sure I was as clean as possible as well as test to see if it would hurt. To my surprise, it didn't at all. I even got brave and inserted two fingers as far as I could. By the time I got out and dried off, my cock seemed like it had taken on a personality of its own. I had never seen it so big or felt it to be so incredibly hard.

It seemed like time had slowed to a crawl as I waited for 10 a.m. to roll around. I knew his wife had left because I could see from my bedroom window that her car was gone from the building parking lot. As the hour approached, I wondered if I could actually go through with it. What if I just backed out? Maybe I could make up an excuse that I was really sick or something... no, he would never buy that. I decided I would just have to buck up, do it and get it over with. In order to take the edge off, I decided to smoke a bowl of hash. Then I had another.

I waited until about five minutes after 10 to make my way downstairs. I decided to wear a pair of sweat pants to allow things to go a little quicker. I also wore a simple t-shirt, gym socks and tennis shoes in case I passed any of our other neighbors in the stairwell.

My heart was pounding out of my chest as I rang his doorbell.

"Come on in, the door is unlocked," he said from inside. Slowly I turned the door handle and peaked inside. I didn't see him at first as he was in the kitchen mixing himself a Scotch and soda. At first I thought it was a little early for a drink, then it dawned on me that I had just smoked out myself – we were obviously both just trying to loosen up a bit before the big event.

"Hey there," he called. "I'm in here. Come on in and make yourself comfortable. I'll be out in a minute. Do you want anything?" he asked.

"Um, no. I'm ok," I said. "Uh, where do you want me?" I asked nervously.

I could hear Lt. Simms chuckle, "Wow, you must be in a hurry," he said. "Why don't you just have a seat on the couch for now. Are you still willing to go through with this?" he asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied. "I mean, what choice do I have?" By that time, my buzz was taking full effect.

"Good point,' he said, sipping his drink as he entered the room.

Dressed in his robe and socks, Lt. Simms walked over and stood directly in front of me. I could see that he had made all of the necessary preparations. On the end-table beside me sat a tube of K-Y jelly atop of a couple folded towels. He had also placed a damp washcloth in a large ashtray next to the lube and towels. What I didn't see immediately was that he had strategically placed his Polaroid camera under one of the towels.

"Why don't we just pick up where we left off yesterday," he said as he pulled his robe aside to reveal his half stiff cock. He still held his drink in his hand as he motioned for me to lean forward. I sat staring at his swollen cock for a second. "You remember this part don't you?" he asked rhetorically.

Without further hesitation, I sat up and placed my hand around his shaft and brought the head of his dick to my lips. I could see that a large bead of pre-cum was already oozing out. Using the tip of my tongue, I it licked off. It tasted sweet. As I licked and lightly sucked his cockhead, I explored the soft inner fold of his slit. I couldn't believe how good he tasted – almost like pure sugar. "Wow," I thought. "This might not be so bad after all."

I continued to lick the head of his dick for a bit before putting it completely in my mouth. He immediately grew to full hardness and began rocking his hips forward and backward as I sat there bobbing on his cock.

"That's it," he said. "You enjoy that cock." He continued to sip his drink, and again, he placed his free hand on the back of my head as he had done the day before. I could feel his thrusts becoming more forceful as he pushed his cock farther and farther into my mouth toward my throat. I had to concentrate hard on not gagging. Then, before I realized it, my nose was pressing into the hair at the base of his cock. I had managed to take the entire length of his cock in my mouth and down my throat. I backed off for a brief moment to catch my breath.

"Wow! If I didn't know better, I'd say you were enjoying this," he said. "I think you will make a fine cocksucker." His words echoed through my brain. "Cocksucker? I wasn't sure I liked the sound of that, but I was the one doing the sucking after all," I thought. I paused and then gave his cock a long lick. Then, as his cock entered my mouth again, I found myself reaching around to grip him and pull him forward, forcing his cock deep into my throat. I held my head there with my lips pressed firmly against the base of his cock for as long as I could.

"Fuck," he said. "Are you sure you've never done this before? My wife has been sucking my cock for years and she's never gone after my cock like that! Man, if you're that good with your mouth, I can't wait to see what you can do with your ass. Are you ready to get fucked? I want you to stand up and turn around," he commanded.

This is it, I thought, so I did as I was told.

"Good. Now let's get rid of those sweats," he said as he pulled them down to my ankles in one motion and helped me step out of the legs. "Get up there on the couch and bend over," he said. "I want to take a look at that ass."

I immediately placed my knees at the edge of the cushions and leaned forward, placing my face into the back of the couch. With my head turned sideways, I watched as he reached for the tube of KY. The next thing I felt was a cold sensation as he squeezed some of the lube along my butt crack. Then I felt him run his finger along my crack down to my hole. He then worked his way back down my ass and played with my balls and stroked my cock for a short time.

With my cock in his right hand, he placed his left hand on my ass and pushed his thumb into my tight hole. "Spread your cheeks," he said. Again, I did what he said. I reached back with both hands and pulled my ass cheeks apart, giving him a better view and easier access.

"Very nice," he commented, as he removed his thumb and let go of my cock.

He quickly stepped forward and began rubbing his cock along my crack, occasionally stopping and pressing it against my asshole. I saw him reach for the lube again, but this time he forced the tip of the tube into my ass and squeezed a generous amount directly into me. It felt cold as it went in. He then spread some onto a couple of his fingers. "I'm going to start you off slowly with my fingers," he said. "Then we'll see how you do with my cock."

Then next thing I knew, he inserted his index finger into my ass as far as it would go. This was quickly followed by another finger and another until he had three fingers and the tip of his thumb stretching my virgin asshole.

"I'm trying doing this slowly – hopefully I'm not hurting you," he said.

Although it was a little uncomfortable, it didn't really hurt.

After loosening me up with his fingers, he spread a beaded line of lube along the length of his cock. I felt him place the head at my virgin hole. He pressed forward. Amazingly, the head slipped right in. I felt a slight tinge of pain, then it didn't hurt at all. "Alright, that was easy," he said. "Now let's see how much of this you want."

At that point, my mind was racing. Here I was bent over naked with a much older man working his thick cock into my ass. I felt weird and incredibly excited all at the same time. I was trying really hard to stay as relaxed as I could as he began pushing deeper into me. As he continued to work his cock deeper and deeper into my ass, one of his feet slipped on the floor, which caused him to lurch forward. The result was my complete impalement, which was signaled by his balls slapping against mine. He quickly regained his footing, but by that time his cock was firmly and completely stuffed into my upturned ass.

"Sorry about that. You OK?" he asked as he held it there a bit.

"Yeah," I replied, as I reached my hand back around. He backed off just enough that I could touch the base of his dick where it intersected my stretched hole. The sensation was incredible and I remember feeling very 'full.' I also remember being curious as to what I must have looked like at that moment with his big cock stuffed up my ass. Then, almost as if he read my mind, he said: "Hey, move your hand for a minute. I want to do something."

What I didn't know was he had been reaching for his camera when he slipped. "Be still for a second. I'm going to get a picture of this."

"What?!" I said, turning around just enough to see him holding the camera.

The next thing I heard was the click of the shutter and then the whirring sound of the picture being ejected from the camera.

"Keep still," he said. "Don't worry, I'm not taking a picture of your face. He pulled his dick out a little more and snapped another picture.

With his cock still in my ass, he sat the camera and the pictures beside us on the end table and began fucking me in a steady rhythm. I was surprised. I thought it was going to hurt, but it felt really good – so good in fact that after about 10 deep strokes I felt myself coming. It was the first time I had ever cum without touching my cock. The only way to describe it was like when you get to go pee after holding it for a really long time. In fact, at first, I thought I was peeing, but then I realized it was cum.

I was trying to come back to reality as he continued to pound me. Suddenly, I sensed his cock swelling. He pushed hard against me and groaned loudly as he began pumping his load deep inside me. I thought I might be able to feel his ejaculation as it spewed out inside me, but I didn't. I did, however, feel a very warm sensation. He stayed inside for several seconds until his orgasm subsided, then he pulled out slowly before collapsing on the couch beside me.

"Holy shit," he said, catching his breath. "I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life! That was incredible."

It had been equally incredible for me. So much so that I didn't even move for several minutes. I was trying to process a whole range of feelings and emotions that included everything from elation to shame and disbelief. I had just allowed another man to fuck my mouth and ass, all of which had triggered one of the most amazing and unusual orgasms of my life in the process! What the fuck!?!

As we sat there pondering our deed, I reached out and touched his softening cock. I couldn't believe that just a few short minutes earlier, that thing was completely buried in my ass and the proof was now leaking out of me.

"I see you came too," Lt. Simms said smiling. "I must have done something right. Now all that's left is for you to take a load in your mouth and you'll be fully broke," he added. "You did enjoy sucking my cock, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I guess I so," I said. Then I said something that I'll never forget. "Maybe we can do this again sometime."

"I'd like that," he said. "You just let me know when and I'll see what I can do to arrange it. We still have all afternoon if you want to keep going."

I thought about it for a second. Although I had enjoyed our play, and I really wanted to know what it would be like to finish him with my mouth, the thought about sucking his cock again right after it had been in my ass didn't appeal to me. Besides, I'd had enough for one day.

"I think probably should just go back upstairs," I said, leaning over to pick up my sweat pants. Before putting them on, I grabbed one of the rags off the end table and wiped some of the cum and lube from around my ass and legs.

"Ok, that's cool," he said. Then he picked up the pictures off the table and handed them to me. "Here, I took these for you. Put them in a safe place though. You probably don't want your dad or brother finding them. I just thought you might like to see how hot you looked all bent over with my dick in your ass."

I glanced at them quickly and shoved them in my pocket and began putting my shoes on. As I tied my laces, I couldn't help but wonder how many other guys Lt. Simms had fucked – not that it mattered. One thing was certain, I certainly wasn't the first.

"I guess I'll see you around," I said as I stood and headed to the door.

"Ok, and by the way, you kept your end of the deal. Don't worry, I'll keep mine," he said. "Just do me a favor and find another place to smoke your dope so my wife will quit bitching about the smell."

"Sure thing," I replied as I made my way up the stairs with my ass still slippery from his cum.

As it turned out, Lt. Simms was right about a lot of things. I would want more. That night, before I went to bed, I took out the pictures he had given me and jacked off to the images of me bent over on the couch getting fucked. A few days later, we passed each other in the stairwell. He held up eight fingers, mouthed the word "o'clock" and pointed to the basement. I nodded and glanced down at his crotch. Later that evening, I found myself in the basement of our building kneeling on the floor of his storage room with a patio chair cushion under my knees sucking his big cock. It was the first time I swallowed another man's cum. I knew right then loved it and I knew it wouldn't be the last. And he was right again... I was a cocksucker.

12